Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

624 Chiba's Love case

Taking thread creation credit for a Chiba based episode from CarpetCrawler. vodka1.png

Anyway. I thought it was cute. Chiba is more of a goodie two shoes than Takagi even. Shiratori getting jealous over Chiba and Kobayashi's conversation was amusing. The Subaru part at the beginning made me laugh. Great potential AiCon moment missed with her refusal to move into the Detective Agency. She could have accepted and started making plans for when Conan should collect her boxes - just kidding. Does she not like Conan anymore or is Ai just afraid Conan will be a perv? In any case, it's yet another failure on Ai's part to get Subaru kicked out. She should just set the Kudo house on fire at this point.

The whole Ai likes Conan shtick has dwindled into almost nothingness after 345 - I agree that Ai moving in with Conan would be awesome, as an AiConan fan, and simply because, Ai makes this series 10 times better. I'm sure she still has feelings for him, but she's probably given up and isn't as..."aggressive" as she used to be before in the series.

I'm assuming the reason she didn't move in is a sense of pride, or simply because Gosho's a butthead :(

Anyway, best part of this episode was Okiya cameo. That is all.

The whole Ai likes Conan shtick has dwindled into almost nothingness after 345 - I agree that Ai moving in with Conan would be awesome, as an AiConan fan, and simply because, Ai makes this series 10 times better. I'm sure she still has feelings for him, but she's probably given up and isn't as..."aggressive" as she used to be before in the series.

I'm assuming the reason she didn't move in is a sense of pride, or simply because Gosho's a butthead :(

Anyway, best part of this episode was Okiya cameo. That is all.

Maybe Gosho is preparing for an AiOkiya/Akai :P Who knows :P

I also like how Kobayashi-sensei and Shiratori-keibu were in it. <3

Chiba, Kobayashi and Shiratori don't get enough screen time.

Screw Kaitou Kid. WHERE'S CHIBA?

...OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! XD I just remembered something.

In one part of the episode when Conan is taking something out of his pocket (I think), it looked like he was scratching his butt. XD

Enjoyed this episode more than I expected.

And, as people have said before, we need Chiba to take more of a major role in the series.

He should also have a larger role in the movies.

Funny how different DCTP and DCW are, back in DCTP everyone (including myself) really disliked this episode. Simply because...who honestly cares about Chiba? The fanbase for him must be less than like 2% of the audience, and yet Gosho has time to make a sloppy lovestory for him?

:/

Oi oi, Takagi's awesome~

...I would like to see more Chiba and Shiratori though

I totally agree with this statement. XD

I want more Sato. :mellow:

I liked the episode. It was interesting, though it sucked that it was only one episode. I hope there is more NaekoxChiba episodes. :3

Funny how different DCTP and DCW are, back in DCTP everyone (including myself) really disliked this episode. Simply because...who honestly cares about Chiba? The fanbase for him must be less than like 2% of the audience, and yet Gosho has time to make a sloppy lovestory for him?

:/

I don't know why but it's true that fans on DCTP do tend to be less enthusiastic compared to fans on youtube or other DC websites such as this one.

While I didn't really dislike this episode, I didn't really like it either. But to be fair, we need to give the pairing some time, I'm pretty sure not many people cared about Takagi when he was first hooked up with Sato (though that was ages ago), yet he's now among the fans' favorite behind the main cast and the teenage boys.

• Upvote 3