Detective Conan World
christae

easy-peasy

English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saying "english is an universal language"

Then it does so very easy...

English can learn of 6 Billion people in this world now..

How does it cannot say...the easiest language you ever learned.

in actuality, English is one of the hardest languages to learn. the vocab and alphabet are easy! the problem is GRAMMAR~~~ even for those whose first language is English, grammar is the hardest part! i mean, i suck with grammar... and it's my first language O_O i mean, most people don't use the most accurate of grammar so in every day use it's misused, but since it's misused so much it becomes the norm. but for someone learning English, grammar will be the hardest since there are so many different rules~

i don't know what's the easiest language, but i'm starting to learn serbian, and so far, IT'S WAY EASIER THAN ENGLISH, but i'm still slow because i'm just starting xD its been less than a week since i've started xD (also i'm a slow learner o_O but it's still easier to me---the grammar is easier)

None. All languages are hard. There is no "easy" language.

For me though, Chinese is the easiest. To speak. To write and read? No way. xP

The verbs in Chinese are simple. The structure of sentences are simple. No ate, eaten, will eat, have eaten, am eating, etc. But that is just for me.

in actuality, English is one of the hardest languages to learn. the vocab and alphabet are easy! the problem is GRAMMAR~~~ even for those whose first language is English, grammar is the hardest part! i mean, i suck with grammar... and it's my first language O_O i mean, most people don't use the most accurate of grammar so in every day use it's misused, but since it's misused so much it becomes the norm. but for someone learning English, grammar will be the hardest since there are so many different rules~

i don't know what's the easiest language, but i'm starting to learn serbian, and so far, IT'S WAY EASIER THAN ENGLISH, but i'm still slow because i'm just starting xD its been less than a week since i've started xD (also i'm a slow learner o_O but it's still easier to me---the grammar is easier)

I was waiting for someone to point out how hard it is to learn English. The language is ever-changing.

The easiest language for me to learn personally is Latin. I'm learning it right now, and I can honestly say that the amount of derivatives it has really help you learn the language.

As a Spanish girl, I would say that spanish is quite difficult if it's not your mother language. Even I don't know how to teach Spanish cause there's a lot of grammatic rules that are very confusing >.< And, of course, very difficult to explain.

I won't even talk about french. I'll just say that even for people who are born in France and actually live there, writing in french is sooo hard. (And the accent... hmm).

So I'll defenitely would say English. Writing is quite easy, everything is written as it sounds (the only part I hate of it is when you have to think about double "t". I don't even know which word has one xDDD). You can also work out some words you don't know. I'm probably exagerating (this text must be full of mistakes xDD), but that's maybe because I love English *u*. It's probably my favorite language ^^.

Depends on which languages you know. For me I'd say French (which I'm currently learning) is kinda easy since it's similar to both Arabic (my first language) and English (my second).

I'd say Arabic would be hard if you don't learn it as a first language cuz of the grammar, and then once you learn it there are like a hundred dialects which you have to figure out if you wanna speak with people.

I think if I ever learn French very well it would be the easiest.

Okay, I'm changing my answer.

If you know a Romantic language, it's easy to learn other Romantic languages. If you know a Germanic language, it's easier to learn other Germanic languages, etc.