Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

Rum went to a hotel to check in and stroll around the place. As she stroll around the place, she feels the urge to find DC fans and spy them *evil laugh*. But then, this task proved not easy so she just ate in some restaurant.

Met up with her friend after her plane was late, KKLT and her friend went up to her friend's apartment.

She had an apartment since she had been staying for quite some time due to studies. She'll be returning to Singapore soon after her last semester so KKLT could continue to stay in her apartment.

After settling down, she decided to go down to the park for a walk while her friend goes off to settle some stuff.

Lol deleted. :P

After eating in some yummy restaurant, she stroll again to the park in search of DC fans, she saw an accident, 2 people bumping each other, in the park but then she didn't take interest with it because she still have a mission. To her surprise Rum saw her crush and forgot her mission. Rum thought, "Why is he here?" She decided to approach him but thenan ice cream vendor came and so it distracted her away from his crush. After buying a wasabi-flavored ice cream (to give to his crush), she decided to approach him and to her surprise his gone. Too bad for Rum.

*sigh* I guess I'll continue KtPT's part...

"Oh, I'm sorry!" IdentityUnknown exclaimed as she bumped into someone, holding the DC book she had just bought. She picked it up quickly and hurried away through a small, little known path, then turned in a different direction to head towards the restaurant.

"I hope that he doesn't suspect anything," she thought. Then she smiled. "I'm being way too paranoid."

Rum ran sadly because she wants talk to her crush. She bump to a girl and spill wasabi ice cream on her clothes.

"Ooppss, I'm sorry." and ran ashamed

while running, she's thinking "Is it a DC book in that girl's hand?"

She went to her hotel and tries to think of another exciting thing to do.

IdentityUnknown collapsed on her bed after a tiring day, then texted her parents. She sat down at her laptop and smiled. After checking the internet connection, she logged onto DCW.

Meanwhile KKLT was strolling in the park viewing the sceneries... She came across a very well decorated Italian restaurant and decided to give it a go :)

She got in and sat down at a window seat. She ordered some pasta and while waiting for her food to arrive, she took out her iPhone and used it to go online.

She took out her laptop and go online. Log on to DCW.

"This is the most exciting thing to do" said Rum

Chat with her friends that are online.

"Hey Guys! O.O"

"Cool IU, KKLT is on!"

Rum starts conversing with them and chatting with them in the forums.

Wait I change it, I'm also on the same plane so in New Jersey, getting ready to go back to Japan

I'll use the name Hano. And this seems fun...

Hano arrived at New Jersey's harbor. He accidentally got on the wrong boat and now was he stranded in a different country. In his possession was a Mobile phone, Laptop, some money and 1 kg chocolate. He found a café and logged on DCW while waiting for his dad to call.

Ohh, KtPT is online! He send a message containing....