Detective Conan World
yura.tsuki

Conan Contests?

I think it's Luna, because, the dying message is like a hiragana letter "RU" and maybe he want to write runa (Japanese spell to say luna), but it's too easy, and maybe the culprit can fount it and erase the letter

I don't know......

Luna breaks down with a teary confession as the detective makes their deductions. "She never appreciated him! It started with a fight and... escalated from there."

You guys are both correct! Ahahaha, and like all culprits, I inadvertently left clues I did not even know about. I threw a few things around, such as it being the 7th, and Monday (Moon day) being the 10th, (the dying message was an incomplete 10), and pearls being associated with the moon and Cancer, which is ruled by the moon and also starts at the end of June. I had my IRL friend, who isn't a DC fan, take a look at it, and he said it looked like a "LU" to him. I love that it's similar to ル, I plan on learning Japanese but I've barely started so I had no idea. ahahahaha

I think it's Luna, because, the dying message is like a hiragana letter "RU" and maybe he want to write runa (Japanese spell to say luna), but it's too easy, and maybe the culprit can fount it and erase the letter

I don't know......

Yes! I was about to do that. . .

Actually I was about to do like, Luna wrote 'lu' just to blame Emily. Then I just think it's too obvious.

I've never made one of these before, and I really wanted to try it out. Aoyama makes it look so easy but wow it's not. I don't know if it's easy or hard, but all the suspects are suspicious! Let me know what you guys think, and try and work out the guilty person! :D

~~~

On Friday the 7th of June, at 6:05 PM, Eliza Williams was found murdered in her livingroom. She was sprawled out, and a great struggle had taken place before she was stabbed 4 times by a knife from her own kitchen. Her friends found her, after opening the unlocked door, as they were to have a small get together that evening. Next to her body, she had managed to smear, in her own blood, a dying message.

Photo of the dying message:

bloodlyclue.png

Clutched in her other hand were 3 pearls from her necklace which seemed to have broken during the struggle. Next to her was a half ripped up photo of a couple, clearly in a romantic embrace. The woman in the photo is Ms. Williams.

In the kitchen, the victim had clearly been preparing a meal for her guests. She was in the middle of chopping carrots, which is where the knife originated. Next to that on the counter were 4 glasses, a pitcher with sangria and melting ice, a few half prepared dishes (cooked food, etc), 2 coffee cups half filled with now cold coffee, an half full bottle of milk, and other various kitchen things.

One of the friends who found her is the culprit. Who is it?

The friends are as follows:

Mitch Colbert

Emily Dixon

Luna Stuart

~~~

lol I edited one of the names, and realize I unconsciously made it into a Daily Show homage. Whoops?

No IU did it. Look at the pic

Suspects :

1. Shinju Takeuchi

2. Sakura Kudo

3. Takahiro Shibata

4. Kuro Nakano

I'm going to assume this has something to do with the names, and I only know 2 things in there, so I got nothing.

For mine... Ahhhhhhhh you guys keep seeing things I never intended, it's so cool. :D It was creepy with the unintended katakana that turned out to be an actual clue. XD

So uh, should we move this to the game board then?

try to guest the murder

I think, the victim want to show us who's themurder with object in her hand,in the right hand she hold the pearl necklace refer someone name : pearl-> Shinju , and the knife in the left hand refer to a weapon that can assume as killer. so the murder name is "Shinju Takeuch"

a house was burned down by an unknowed person

there are 3 suspests beacause they allowed the landlord a huge amount of money

they are:

shiriki :alibi(he was going sightseing at a moutain near to the house)

karoto :alibi(visiting a friends house)

hairiki: alibi(studyng at the library)

there is are a few evidence:

karoto's handkerchief is found beside a bus near the house,

there are footprints outside the house

try thinking like conan/sinichi and try to solve the case

the deadline is after 10 people answered the question

I've never made one of these before, and I really wanted to try it out. Aoyama makes it look so easy but wow it's not. I don't know if it's easy or hard, but all the suspects are suspicious! Let me know what you guys think, and try and work out the guilty person! :D

~~~

On Friday the 7th of June, at 6:05 PM, Eliza Williams was found murdered in her livingroom. She was sprawled out, and a great struggle had taken place before she was stabbed 4 times by a knife from her own kitchen. Her friends found her, after opening the unlocked door, as they were to have a small get together that evening. Next to her body, she had managed to smear, in her own blood, a dying message.

Photo of the dying message:

bloodlyclue.png

Clutched in her other hand were 3 pearls from her necklace which seemed to have broken during the struggle. Next to her was a half ripped up photo of a couple, clearly in a romantic embrace. The woman in the photo is Ms. Williams.

In the kitchen, the victim had clearly been preparing a meal for her guests. She was in the middle of chopping carrots, which is where the knife originated. Next to that on the counter were 4 glasses, a pitcher with sangria and melting ice, a few half prepared dishes (cooked food, etc), 2 coffee cups half filled with now cold coffee, an half full bottle of milk, and other various kitchen things.

One of the friends who found her is the culprit. Who is it?

The friends are as follows:

Mitch Colbert

Emily Dixon

Luna Stuart

~~~

lol I edited one of the names, and realize I unconsciously made it into a Daily Show homage. Whoops?

can you be more specific like the character's alibi

or how the suspects are realated