Detective Conan World

I was just worried there would be notes out of my range... But I'm glad I can sing all the notes in it! After all, I would hate for you to change your melody on my account...

Sorry if I'm interrupting, but, out of your range??? Weren't you the one who surprised everyone by hitting two octaves above middle C????

Sorry if I'm interrupting, but, out of your range??? Weren't you the one who surprised everyone by hitting two octaves above middle C????

Haha there was a note above 2 octaves of middle C in the tune.. :P but the entire tune can be shifted an octave down so it's actually no big deal...

But I never realized misachan had so much a talent! XD *thinks* *made correct choice* :)

@ misaki: thanks!!!! XD oh... And pipi said she'll do both!!!! XD

Haha there was a note above 2 octaves of middle C in the tune.. :P but the entire tune can be shifted an octave down so it's actually no big deal...

But I never realized misachan had so much a talent! XD *thinks* *made correct choice* :)

@ misaki: thanks!!!! XD oh... And pipi said she'll do both!!!! XD

Sayuri, I hit the note, but my voice cracked... It was so embarrassing... -////////- I should have practiced before...

Kid-chan, I'm glad you think I was the right choice! :) But if you could shift it down an octave, that'd be nice... I'd rather not have my voice crack in the middle of the song. :P And kaichou will do both? Great! I can't wait to see the lyrics!

Sayuri, I hit the note, but my voice cracked... It was so embarrassing... -////////- I should have practiced before...

Kid-chan, I'm glad you think I was the right choice! :) But if you could shift it down an octave, that'd be nice... I'd rather not have my voice crack in the middle of the song. :P And kaichou will do both? Great! I can't wait to see the lyrics!

Misakichan!!! Whether or not to shift down an octave depends on you!! Since in the actual one there is no melody in the background, so if you want you can even change the tune a little :P

I'm probably going to do it down an octave if I can figure out which notes are which... -.- And I don't trust myself enough to change the melody. I fail at music writing.

Lyrics to Riding on the Stars: 10% done

Lyrics to LifeType2 (or something like that): 0% (I have no inspiration)

*sighs* I've been strumming on my guitar randomly for the past half hour. I feel bored...

Ok... I shall save up enough to get one for myself one day XD

*notes:

Things to buy...

1) Violin

2) flute

3) drumset

4) harp

5) hi-fi set

6) macbook air

7) ipad2

8) macbook pro

...*