Detective Conan World

I was just worried there would be notes out of my range... But I'm glad I can sing all the notes in it! After all, I would hate for you to change your melody on my account...

Sorry for going off topic, but after reading kaichou's post at LHC, I have a question. Are we going to put our songs on YouTube? And assuming we are, who's account are we going to put it on? Or should we make an account exclusively for our songs?

Cool! Can I join too?

I know how to play guitar (intermediate) and piano/keyboard (Level 3)

Cool! Can I join too?

I know how to play guitar (intermediate) and piano/keyboard (Level 3)

Oh wow! Keyboard is counted from 8 down right? So 8 is lowest and 1 is highest???

I want to learn guitar!!! >_<

EDITS:

My own thoughts: I like to write songs,,, but im lazy to play it :P So if someone wants to take over my job of playing it Im perfectly alright :P

...Piano starts with Middle C. Keyboard is the same too :P

Guitar is awesome.

...I forgot to mention that I can sing too? ...oh well...

^ meant the grade. I think organ or keyboard starts with grade 8 down to grade 1 instead of 1 to 8 :P

My best friend plays the keyboard and I think its so cool! XD Anyways... I play the piano as well... Im just lazy to practice :P I can sing too... but not that good XD --> No breath <-- :P

I had two guitars previously but both of them broke after I used it too intensively :P So now Im waiting to see if my dad will get me new one >_< And I want to learn the guitar toO! >_<

I tuned my guitar. Apparently, the G-string hates me. I hate tuning my guitar it takes FOREVER. I now understand why my classmate got so annoyed at me for messing with his guitar when I was in 6th grade. :P Well...actually I learned that when I got my guitar (which is really my dad's old guitar, I'm surprised it's in such good shape).

And LIA, would you prefer keyboard or guitar? And...congrats on your baptism! I should make a banner for this as well...

Guitar...I'm not extremely good. Just know a few basics.

I tuned my guitar. Apparently, the G-string hates me. I hate tuning my guitar it takes FOREVER. I now understand why my classmate got so annoyed at me for messing with his guitar when I was in 6th grade. :P Well...actually I learned that when I got my guitar (which is really my dad's old guitar, I'm surprised it's in such good shape).

And LIA, would you prefer keyboard or guitar? And...congrats on your baptism! I should make a banner for this as well...

Guitar...I'm not extremely good. Just know a few basics.

I don't know how I did it but I once managed to memorize the correct tune of E and B. I was working on G when guitar lessons ended :P

I don't excel in either one of them... I'm still learning how to play chords. I know simple chords, but not advanced chords.

As for piano, I should be able to go up to two octaves from Middle C on my right hand, and at least one octave from Middle C on my left hand.

But I can't play piano classics like Fur Elise.

Thanks for congratulating me~! I feel better now :)

Hmmmm I remembered my first composition in elementary school... Raifu gals, you want to listen to it?? XD It might be easier to use that? *though you have to stretch your vocal chord* :P

Interested?

Yup! Definitely. :D

I don't know how I did it but I once managed to memorize the correct tune of E and B. I was working on G when guitar lessons ended :P

I don't excel in either one of them... I'm still learning how to play chords. I know simple chords, but not advanced chords.

As for piano, I should be able to go up to two octaves from Middle C on my right hand, and at least one octave from Middle C on my left hand.

But I can't play piano classics like Fur Elise.

Thanks for congratulating me~! I feel better now :)

Meh, I don't excel in piano either. If you're going by the Chinese piano examinations, you go up a level every time you take the test, correct? I never did enjoy taking tests, so I took one and then decided I was just gonna play. :P I don't really have piano lessons anymore, all I do is perfect a few of my favorite songs and teach myself a few interesting ones. I can't believe I took months to practice this one song...and completely forgot it. <_<

Still, which one do you prefer? I really want to learn guitar, I only know a few chords and a bit of strumming. Though I've been messing around with it lately... *spent half an hour yesterday randomly strumming on guitar* Hey, it's really fun and you can find such great tunes!

I have a tuner and I do it based off of that. But my stupid G-string refuses to tighten itself... <_< Everything else is tuned, just that one. Stupid. String.