Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Onion Fights

Hey!059.gif As you all know, onion fights have been becoming very popular on DCW.215ad82f.gif I've been seeing these things EVERYWHERE I look.th_096_K.gif So, why don't we have official onion fights?014.gif We'll have Team 1 and Team 2. The team can think if a name if they wish. Just try and keep the teams even. I shall put the Teams here:

Team 1 (The Black Organization):

1. Aeyra (captain)

2. Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

3. EdiblePencil

4. conankoibito

5. Misaki-chan

6. Detective Kudo

7. karan

8. Akakata

Team 2(Team Immortal):

1. Kid the Phantom Thief (captain)

2. conanshinichi

3. Detective Shin

4. Hano

5. mabel

6. xXEdogawa-KunXx

7. Chekhov Macguffin

Rules: Basically, we'll try to go back and forth as much as possible on some idea. Hmm.077.gif How about we just start with abusing the onions?073.gif I'm sure eventually it'll actually make itself a topic. I don't think we need winners, but teams make it more interesting. Now, start fighting!!punchp1.gif

P.S. For those who don't know where to get onions, they are here:http://www.cute-fact...id=onion&type=e In order to use any of the emoticons, right click them, and then just copy and paste it here! Don't waste time using the thing cuz it wastes time. Copy and ctrl+v!

EDIT: You can use different emotes. We are not restricted only to onions. Of course, if you look through this topic, you'll find we use quite a bunch of different ones. And if you look through, I bet you'll get a laugh out of it.

kekeke Erm... Sorry for posting so early, I wonder if we can choose our own teams? XD

th_053_XD.gif

Well, you can choose which side you'd like to sign up for.th_057_.gif I just want people to try and keep it even. A.K.A. No 50 people on Team 1 and 0 on Team 2.th_093.gif

Hey, Amy, can we use other emoticons than Onions?? 3eb4e7b3.gif It'll be kinda boring if we only use Onion Heads.. th_109_.gif

Sure. I don't mind. 088.gif

If either team wants me, I'm here. Not sure what use a pencil will be in a war, but I'm here anyway. :P

You'll be on... Team 1! 026.gif

Who's keeping the count??? efb50fe2.gif

No count. That would be much too hard.th_085_.gif We'll just fight until we get bored.015.gif

Lol I meant keeping the count on the number of people in team 1 or team 2!

Oh, I'm doing that.th_113_.gif

Team 1:

GO! FIRE a KAITOU PUNCH at TEAM 2 KtPt!!! 047352f3.gif

kekeke hows that?!

Good job!! 088.gif *throws conanshinichi*bikep2.gif