Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
CarpetCrawler

The Official Sports Topic

If it weren't for Miami playing sloppily those final few minutes, Dallas surely was going to lose this game. As one of my friends said, "I think they were too busy rehearsing their championship speeches and forgot there was a game still going on."

The ball is in Dallas' court now. They have to win at LEAST two of the next three, all of which are AT Dallas, if they even want to have any sort of hope in hell of taking this championship. In this series, we have a team with a better bench that doesn't truly know how to finish, against a team with three huge stars and a bench that just cannot deliver whatsoever. Before tonight's game I honestly thought Miami had this series in the bag, but now I don't know anymore. If they play like that, Dallas is going to really scare them off these next three games, which are, as mentioned above AT Dallas...

This will be interesting. I said it before if one of the 3 superstars fails they will lose, i expected that this time it would be Bosh, if it wasn't for James and mostly Wade they would have lost much more. Now Dallas has to play game by game and win all their home court games. I dont see how Miami can stop a 7 foot player who is perfect in every area in the game including shoots from in and out of the 3 point line

Go Mavs

My opinion of sports is: It is more enjoyable to actually play it then watch others play it.

i was really happy to see Federer win against novak djokovic (not fond of him), and now the prince of the clay courts can get his title back, Go Rafa! :cool:

Still disappointed Andy Roddick wasn't in the tournament this year...

Hey, would you look at that. One of the big threetwo collapses, and Dallas takes advantage and steals the game away. This series is over if they don't win game five now, though.

i get nervous when they play the game, i will eat my self if lebron wins a title

last finals between the mavs and heat i was a heat fan because of wade. Now its different

Wade needs to be stopped, hes like a monster in these series. Simply unstoppable

In the French open...Raefal Nandal won the final! Roger Federrer lost to him:)! Novak Djokovic lost to Roger:( even though he won last time! I feel sorry 4 Novak! :(

it was the right decision

but looking back on his good old days, its rim shaking

lol at the pun, I'm glad he is retiring though it was time

Hey, would you look at that. One of the big threetwo collapses, and Dallas takes advantage and steals the game away. This series is over if they don't win game five now, though.

that was another miracle, i hope they will use this confidence boost to take the series

they will win

I sure hope so

In the French open...Raefal Nandal won the final! Roger Federrer lost to him:)! Novak Djokovic lost to Roger:( even though he won last time! I feel sorry 4 Novak! :(

I'm personally glad Novak lost, i'm not a fan, and he was a little annoying :-| . Federer played really well, and has an amazing serve. I kinda feel bad for him for losing against Nadal after he was winning in the set. That was an absolutely amazing game though, hats off to Rafa