Detective Conan World
conankoibito

Ranma 1/2

This is indeed one crazy anime...too bad I wasn't able to see the ending... :(

The ending...

The ending I know is in ep 161.....On channel 5(In philippines)I think the anime adaption don't reach 161 at all??...

The ending...

The ending I know is in ep 161.....On channel 5(In philippines)I think the anime adaption don't reach 161 at all??...

Actually, I watched Ranma on AXN, though I know that it was aired on GMA 7. But I didn't know that it was also aired on channel 5.

And, the TV networks here don't usually indicate if a specific anime is about to end. But in soap operas, they promote their endings very thoroughly That's what I hate about those networks--they don't give too much importance on animes. It's like they're just fillers on a specific timeslot.

The TV series Ranma adapted approximatively the half of the manga, ending with the episode where Ranma meets his mother.

After that, 13 OVAs were produced, continuing (by not concluding) the story.

The true end of Ranma is still only in the manga.

Actually, I watched Ranma on AXN, though I know that it was aired on GMA 7. But I didn't know that it was also aired on channel 5.

And, the TV networks here don't usually indicate if a specific anime is about to end. But in soap operas, they promote their endings very thoroughly That's what I hate about those networks--they don't give too much importance on animes. It's like they're just fillers on a specific timeslot.

WHAT!!!??It's aired on GMA 7 too...Yeah It was aired on Channel 5 last 2007-2008~~And repeat the series but not finished..

The true end of Ranma is still only in the manga.

Totally,RIGHT.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Inuyasha and Ranma have the same voice!! Which is Shinichi's voice!! And Ai/Akako have the same voice as female Ranma!!