Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

What Gets on Your Nerves?

No you shouldn't.

:V :V :V It was only a few weeks.

@Mark: *hugs*

Why not? I might get more things done in perfect quality!

A few weeks is a long time. :V I hated my three-week-long vacation cuz I didn't get to go on DCW for seven days in a row. :V

Why not? I might get more things done in perfect quality!

A few weeks is a long time. :V I hated my three-week-long vacation cuz I didn't get to go on DCW for seven days in a row. :V

Because I'm not perfect.

Well I still managed to get on from 10:30-12.

I think I should lend you my old notebooks. That is...if I can get out of these blankets. ;_______;

Stay or I'll tie you down.

Because I'm not perfect.

Well I still managed to get on from 10:30-12.

Stay or I'll tie you down.

But you've got skills. Namely, you're a legendary writer.

Yeah. Good on you. I only got to stay for 10 minutes a day. :V

But you've got skills. Namely, you're a legendary writer.

Yeah. Good on you. I only got to stay for 10 minutes a day. :V

Haha. Yeah right. I personally am quite dissatisfied with my writing. And...sci-fi. Sci-fi. Out of all the adventure genres in the world that I would choose to write, I somehow got it in my mind to write sci-fi. *shakes head* Ignore me, I'm ranting on about one of the ideas I had for the book I'm publishing with around 12 other students.

Well that sucks. But there was a week in Thailand where I couldn't get on at all...no internet on the boat... <_<

Haha. Yeah right. I personally am quite dissatisfied with my writing. And...sci-fi. Sci-fi. Out of all the adventure genres in the world that I would choose to write, I somehow got it in my mind to write sci-fi. *shakes head* Ignore me, I'm ranting on about one of the ideas I had for the book I'm publishing with around 12 other students.

Well that sucks. But there was a week in Thailand where I couldn't get on at all...no internet on the boat... <_<

You've won awards. You have your work published. That's amazing.

I only got my stuff published when I was back in elementary. Haven't been writing lately.

Hmm... Sci-fi. I personally like the idea of time traveling. It's an interesting theme.

Oh yeah. Can't believe I forgot. *<_< at self*

You've won awards. You have your work published. That's amazing.

I only got my stuff published when I was back in elementary. Haven't been writing lately.

Hmm... Sci-fi. I personally like the idea of time traveling. It's an interesting theme.

Oh yeah. Can't believe I forgot. *<_< at self*

*shakes head* No...that award was for Chinese and my father doubts I really achieved anything. As for the published work, I haven't yet. I just had an opportunity and took it, that's all.

Not quite time traveling, but... *smirks*

When you realize that your younger sibling is only content(happy) when he/she sees you being scolded/punished/beaten by your parent(s).