Detective Conan World
phantomlady1101

Who do u prefer???

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer???

• Kuraki Mai
    • Utada Hikaru

Umh, I'll go for Mai-K, Hikki is good too but I think Mai-K is better!!!

Kaitou Kiddo:You didn't have pity, my bad boy. Those were all slendid tricks. If you said you loved me just for amusement. You're playing with fire...!!!. It's always this wayYou're all take. You devil devil you you. From whoWas that call from? With that ring you hid your plans........ I AM NOT AN IDIOT!!! You better run, run, run, run. I'm not finished with u yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3dsZy03wUE

from wiki:

"Kuraki started 2002 with her eleventh single, "Winter Bells" in January. "Winter Bells" debuted atop of the charts and was the tenth opening for the anime adaptation of the manga Case Closed."

"On April 1, 2009, Kuraki released her thirty-first single a double A-side "Puzzle/Revive". Both songs were used as tie-ins for Case Closed.[60] "Puzzle" was used as the ending theme for the thirteenth movie Case Closed: The Raven Chaser, while "Revive" was used as the twenty-fifth opening theme song for the series seventeenth season."

Yeah, Mai-K isn't famous as Hikki but she sings maybe can be better than her!!!! And of cause, the better dancer is Mai-K!!!!

I like "I can't believe you", "Summer time gone" and "Tomorrow is the last time"

Kaitou Kiddo:You didn't have pity, my bad boy. Those were all slendid tricks. If you said you loved me just for amusement. You're playing with fire...!!!. It's always this wayYou're all take. You devil devil you you. From whoWas that call from? With that ring you hid your plans........ I AM NOT AN IDIOT!!! You better run, run, run, run. I'm not finished with u yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3dsZy03wUE