Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Story Requests

I'm not very good at Sato/Takagi... I like it, but... (it's too perfect. Plot bunnies are almost impossible! XD Unless combined with another couple.) *thinks* I have a lame one-shot in mind for ConAi, but it would require a lot of background and it sounds more like an epilogue than an actual story. (and I will hint ShinRan)

I have a plot bunny...where everyone in the world except for DCW members disappear.

That'd be... (contemplates whether to be sad or partially happy) kind of tragic. I have never seen anyone here face to face.

I have a plot bunny...where everyone in the world except for DCW members disappear.

That sounds like a cool idea (not that I want it to happen, but you get what I mean). Are you going to post it on DCW?

7f5341cc.gifI'M WRITING SHINSHI, I FEEL SO HORRIBLE!!!

No, IU. You'll enjoy it happy.gif

I'm confused. I have like, the quickest ConAi bunny ever, but I'm not sure how I'm going to detail it. *sigh* Does the torture never end?

No, that's not a torture, Aeyra. You won't die just because write ConAi fics. Otherwise... you may like it in the end and want to write more fics about them tongue.gif *runaways*

No, IU. You'll enjoy it happy.gif

No, that's not a torture, Aeyra. You won't die just because write ConAi fics. Otherwise... you may like it in the end and want to write more fics about them tongue.gif *runaways*

My ConAi fic bunny doesn't explore Conan's feelings. (I'm saved!) It should be finished maybe in a week or something.

Hey there :) I'm still new here, I think i havent yet had a chance to introduce myself to u yet so it maybe be a nit weird for me to ask u. But I've been browsing the forum for a while and you seem a great person to me. okay I am a ShinRan fan. so if u would please just write a One-shot JUST SHORT fanfic, or send me a perviously written SHINRAN story of yours???. :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance

I totally forgot that I was the one who created this topic.

Hey there :) I'm still new here, I think i havent yet had a chance to introduce myself to u yet so it maybe be a nit weird for me to ask u. But I've been browsing the forum for a while and you seem a great person to me. okay I am a ShinRan fan. so if u would please just write a One-shot JUST SHORT fanfic, or send me a perviously written SHINRAN story of yours???. :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance

Sure.

Shihoxshinichi would be nice if u don't mind please

Already on it. But since the ShinShi fic I'm writing will most likely be a long story, it may take a little time.