Detective Conan World
conankoibito

ハヤテのごとく!(Hayate No Gotoku!)

Hayate no Gotoku! is a great show! I agree with you guys, but sometimes, it becomes a bit repetitive, most likely because of the fillers. I haven't actually read the manga, so the feel must be different. Anyway, it's a great show! I got addicted to it, but as I hoped, it couldn't last long as the impact wasn't really big on me.

Hayate no Gotoku! is a great show! I agree with you guys, but sometimes, it becomes a bit repetitive, most likely because of the fillers. I haven't actually read the manga, so the feel must be different. Anyway, it's a great show! I got addicted to it, but as I hoped, it couldn't last long as the impact wasn't really big on me.

Yeah!!Agree to you...

Anyone else does,more importantly,most of the JOKES and Fillers were slight addicting...

So do I

It's HILARIOUS!! There's lots of references to other anime. INCLUDING Detective Conan.

@Wildheart Oh, sorry!! It's just- Never mind, almost spoiled it again...

It's hilarious when Hayate is forced to cross-dress...

hayate-no-gotoku-hayate-moe-2.png

Yep. There's statues of Conan around, references to him, and they even did an episode parodying it. Hayate got Mouri and Nagi got Conan. It was REALLY weird though...

Who has heard the name "Ayasaki Hayate" as well,he's bad luck..

What episode do you like?when you watched it once?

well, in the anime he said his last name 'ayasaki' is german. maybe it's bad luck in german. :-|