Detective Conan World
Hejle

Story by Hano - unfinished

Note - this is a story about persons from this forum. The only person from the Manga/Anime is Edogawa Conan. It is unfinished, and i want to hear what you think about it. If most people like it, I will finish it, if not, it will end like this.

There will be more people from the forum, but if you want to participate in the story, write it to me. Notice, i would also like a special thing about you. For example: Hano good at remembering something or running around...

Note: Balthazar checked it for gramar mistakes...

But here is the beginnig of the story:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A car drove through the night. It was a white Porsche (356A). Inside the car were two men. Their codename are Cola and Fanta. They were searching. Searching for someone.

The siren from the police could be heard in the morning. I woke up. My name is Hano. I just recently moved into this apartment. It was placed in Beika city, in Tokyo. It was a known part of the city with most crimes. There were three murders in the first week. It is now Monday morning in the second week. Since I don’t have a job yet, I decide to see what happened. I followed the sound of the police cars and end up in a big messy apartment. It belonged to reaper. Or was owned by him. It seems he was murdered. Reaper was known in this area, mainly because he was extremely insane. Even I have heard about him. He was in fact Saviors brother.

In the room were a bunch of people. Detective Kudo was all around the body. I knew him, Detective Kudo that is. I’ve met him on a excellent manga fan site. He told the police that Reaper was murdered 3 hours ago. The police inspector, named Forever Lost, called to her men that they should look after suspects. She was named Forever Lost, because she was literally lost on her cases. She could not find the criminal. At home she had a man – or so were the rumors. Because every time she was asked about it she replied something like this: “I do not have a man because I live alone” or something like that. I walked in, and greeted them hello.

“Hello Forever Lost, another case?” I asked.

“Yes, a murder case,” she replied, and tried to continue.

“The victim was stabbed in his back by a 9 cm knife,” interrupted Detective Kudo.

I stood and watched the police doing their work, when a little kid with a red bowtie came in. I tried to stop him, but he forced his way in, and observed the murder scene. After a few minutes, without anything happening, was Forever Lost’s men back.

“We are sorry Inspector, but there is nobody with a motive out there. And they all got an alibi. Should we try to confirm them?” one of the men said.

“No, there is no need to confirm the alibi. After all, this was a random murder case. It means the murder did not know the deceased,” answered Forever Lost.

“But how did the murderer came in then,” I asked suddenly and continued, “There is no sign of the doors or windows being forced open.”

“I believe that the murder knew the deceased,” Detective Kudo answered my question.

“Wrong, shouted Edogawa Conan, ”there is a sign that the door was opened with a fake key. If you look closely you will be able to see parts of plaster. Also notice the visit card here. It was probably dropped by the criminal.”

We all looked at him with suspicious eyes while Conan tried to explain that he heard it on television. We looked at the visit card. The Following information was written on it. I wrote it down In my notebook. It said:

Horovimocic

Haido City

Tokyo

We looked up the name on the pc using a website known as www.krak.dk (a website to find other addresses). Unfortunately nothing came up. We all looked surprised, when someone shouted.

“Get your asses out from there. There is a bomb in the apartment,” someone shouted.

We all got out unharmed, when the apartment blew up. It seems it was a time bomb. The one shouting was a woman wearing a blue jacket whit a hood over the hair, a scarf around the face and sunglasses. It was impossible to indentify her. Even her shoes were altered with making it hard to decide her height.

“Who are you,” I asked her?

“A secret makes a woman, woman,” answered the mysterious woman, as she disappeared.

We decide to continue the meeting at my apartment, since it was near the murder scene. When we arrived we saw Cammy3131 walking towards us.

• Upvote 2

Horovimocic

Haido City

Tokyo

“Who are you,” I asked her?

“A secret makes a woman, woman,” answered the mysterious woman, as she disappeared.

Do you mean Mohorovicic? Because I have no idea what else Horovimocic would be...unless you messed it up on purpose...

Who's the mysterious woman? Seeing as it's not Vermouth...and if you meant it to be me, I never use that line.

It's good. But no me? Haha, just kidding. :P

You might enter the story later. Since it is unfinished

Do you mean Mohorovicic? Because I have no idea what else Horovimocic would be...unless you messed it up on purpose...

Who's the mysterious woman? Seeing as it's not Vermouth...and if you meant it to be me, I never use that line.

Horovimocic is a person from this DCW - though it is not his name.

Also the mysteriuous woman. It is someone from DCW, but the person i have in mine don't use that line.

Pahahahaha lookit there, I'm a crazy lost inspector~

Crazy.. :D

Chapter 2

When we all got inside, I served them some drinks. Forever Lost got some water and a cake. She did not want any soft drink since she wanted to make sure she would not become overweight, although she wasn’t close to becoming fat (Forever Lost: since some may misread this i'll say it now: You are not fat). Conan-kun got orange juice along with the rest of us. In the room was I, Detective Kudo, Edogawa Conan, Forever Lost and some of Forever’s underlings (policemen). We lined up the facts that we knew about the mysterious murder.

The murdered man was: Reaper.

The door was opened using a key made of plaster. Therefore it was probably a premeditated murder.

There was nobody who had a motive and they all got an alibi.

There was a visit-card from Horovimocic.

Somebody, or the murderer bombed the apartment using a timed bomb.

As we silently thought about what we should do somebody knocked on the door. I opened it and the one waiting to enter was Cammy3131. Cammy was said to be a very suspicious person. Sometimes she was seen standing outside in the rain all night, like she was watching an apartment. There was even a rumor stating that she might be a thief, stealing others identitys.

“Hi, I am Cammy3131, glad to meet you,” she said with a happy voice, and a serious face.

“What do you want?” I asked her politely.

“I want to tell you something,” she answered and walked in.

After a few minutes, she had greeted everyone in my kitchen, when Forever Lost, asked her who she was.

“I guess that she is with some sort of intelligence department,” Conan-kun said. “That’s because, she is on stakeout often, ain’t involving you with the social life, and because a few foreign men visit you once per week, at Monday 3 pm.”

“You are right,” Cammy answered. “I am from the FBI and I am looking for a criminal organization, known by us as “the White Organization”. “

Conan-kun remembered instantly the Black Organization. He was determined on solving this case that had the smell of Gin.

“What we know, is that the White Organization are people from another organization. Unfortunately, we don’t know who that organization is or what they are doing. But we hope that, when the WO (White Organization) gives us some leads, pointing at the other organization,” explained Cammy.

Conan-kun walked out to the toilet, attempting to contact Jodie, but she was apparently on a holiday.

We discussed the new information, a little bit, when Kudo-kun (Detective Kudo) asked, what is the link between the WO and the murder case. We learned then that Horovimocic was a high ranking member of the WO, and the murder was probably their doing. But we got a new lead. We were going to visit Kid the Phantom Thief, another member of FBI.

When we received his house something was odd. The door was open. Inside was he sitting in his chair – dead. It seemed that he first was shot in the chest. Then the culprit apparently searched the room after something. A lot of papers were missing. It was easy to be seen, as there were pieces of papers on the floor, and briefcases everywhere. Then Kid the Phantom Thief was shot in the head, and his computer was taken away. Surprisingly it happened just recently, since the body was still warm. We found the bombs quickly, and disarmed them. It was a bit of weird since Cammy disarmed 2 while Conan-kun disarmed 4. Next to the body was an empty Coca Cola. Then Conan-kun was called by Ran, and was forced to leave. He promised to return the next day. Then, as he left, we found a USB-stick with a file named dying message. It contained a lot of numbers.

(2+5)+(10+5)+0+(1+2)+(1)+(6+6)+(5+7)+0+(7+13)+

(4+4)+(2+7)+(1+18)+0+(7+7)+(20+1)+(10+3)+(1+1)

+(2+3)+(9+9)=”8*8”

These were the numbers. While we were reading it, an ugly girl (note: it is a fictive person, not anybody from DCW) entered the room.

“My husband,” cried the unknown woman.

We just looked at her, without being able to find any word to comfort her. After 5 minutes somebody entered the apartment.

“Want a hug?” somebody said.

“Sniff* no thanks,” she cried.

“What about a cookie?” asked somebody?

“Yes,” answered the woman as she stopped crying.

It seems the woman with the cookie was a famous hug- and cookie-dispenser. Her name was Misaki-chan. We gave her a quickly overview of what happened so far.

“I can’t crack the meaning of these numbers,” Kudo-kun said. “We could call Aeyra-chan. She is good at math. I know she will find the meaning of this.”

“I’m calling her now,” said Forever Lost.

• Upvote 1

Haha.. I liked that one! ;D And the best part was that I was shot to death! :lol: BUT, there's one thing you should change.. IS THAT UGLY WOMAN MY WIFE IN THIS STORY?! Sorry.. :P Really fun, but why's my "wife" not from DCW?? :huh: Anyway, I loved it! Can't wait for the third part! Hurry up and write it! :D

I've (somewhat) solved the code... I think. I just translated the numbers into alphabet letters and I think Chelsea's involved from the first two. But, I have to go a piano lesson right now, so I can't tell you more. Thanks for bringing me up!

• Upvote 1

Hmm, interesting.

“What we know, is that the White Organization are people from another organization. Unfortunately, we don’t know who that organization is or what they are doing. But we hope that, when the WO (White Organization) gives us some leads, pointing at the other organization,” explained Cammy.

How did Cammy know that Conan was thinking of the Black Organization? Conan is also acting a little too mature right now, he doesn't usually let his cover slip that easily, especially around adults.

Hmm, a lot of people have been writing stories involving DCW people. I was gonna write a memoir about what happened in DCW, but since I'm staying that's kinda useless. Should I write a story...? Maybe after I finish the next chap of Taken and send Aeyra and Sayomi their chapters back...

Hano, I'll go through your story and point out the stuff that would affect the story later. I'm a bit busy right now.

Hmm, interesting.

How did Cammy know that Conan was thinking of the Black Organization? Conan is also acting a little too mature right now, he doesn't usually let his cover slip that easily, especially around adults.

1. Cammy did not know Conan Thoughts.

2. Conan act mature as soon there is a chance of finding the black organization (or so i think)

3. glad you finding it interesting... Since it is the first story i made (without counting those forced by school... :D)

Chapter 3

“Cola, your order is to find a woman named, Miyano Shiho before the Black Organization,” ordered Horovimocic. “Her codename is Sherry. We know that she is living in the Beika-area.”

“We need her help to make another drug,” said Cure-kun.

“And to get another lead on the black organization,” added Horovimocic.

“I will find her. But the FBI is on my tracks right now,” answered Cola.

Cola hung up and called a number.

“Who are you calling, aniki,” asked Fanta.

“8 times 8,” answered Cola.

Aeyra-chan came and glanced at the numbers. She smiled, and walked away. We all observed her. She seemed like one who thought about the meaning of life on Earth. We all looked at the numbers again. But, somehow it confused us every time we looked. We gave up and started thinking about food. It was late and none of us had eaten much.

“Maybe, we just need to sleep this through,” I said, hoping the others would agree.

“No, we can’t leave yet. I still need to explain the meaning of this dying message,” said Aeyra-chan with victorious eyes.

“Have you solved it then?”, asked Forever Lost surprised. “I was completely lost in those numbers.”

“Yes, of course,” answered Aeyra-chan. “First you need to take the numbers inside the brackets and add them up. That gives us this:

(2+5)+(10+5)+0+(1+2)+(1)+(6+6)+(5+7)+0+(7+13)+

(4+4)+(2+7)+(1+18)+0+(7+7)+(20+1)+(10+3)+(1+1)

+(2+3)+(9+9)=”8*8”

=

(7)+(15)+0+(3)+(1)+(12)+(12)+0+(20)+

(8)+(9)+(19)+0+(14)+(21)+(13)+(2)

+(5)+(18)=”8*8”

Then every number in the brackets symbolizes a letter in the alphabet. For example, 7 is the seventh letter or “G”. By doing this we get:

(G)+(O)+0+(C )+(A)+(L)+(L)+0+(T)+

(H)+(I)+(S)+0+(N)+(U)+(M)+(B )

+(E)+(R )=”8*8”

The zeros symbolize zero letters, or space. So now it is possible to line up the letters as words, resulting as:

"Go call this number"

Then we need to find the number. What’s left is “8*8”. Eight times eight give us 64, but that is irrelevant. In order to get 64 using eight times eight is a second option. 8*8 can also be written as:

8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8.

What we need to find is a phone number, so I suppose the number is:

88 88 88 88.

That is the trick… We just need to call 88 88 88 88. Wasn’t it easy?” ended Aeyra-chan.

“No it was not that easy, but I understand it when you say it like that. It seems like it’s the truth,” said Kudo-kun.

We called the number. The receiver was a man called L’easy. He was hired by Kid the Phantom Thief to help the FBI. L’easy told us that we needed to visit a woman named Chelseaj500. We also found out that a mysterious man, called Cola, just spoke with him and that he was provided with the same info as we were. A scream made us hurry up. We ran up the stairs only to find a man, who was stabbed with a knife. What should we do? Leave them alone and visit Chelseaj500 or solve this murder. Cammy, Aeyra-chan and I wanted to visit Chelseaj500 while Detective Kudo, Misaki-chan and Forever Lost wanted to solve this murder. We came up with a brilliant idea. We split up.

(Looking into Misaki-chan’s eyes)

“He is already dead,” said Kudo-kun. “Call the police, Forever Lost.”

“I am the police,” said Forever Lost seemingly angered.

“But we still need backup,” replied Kudo-kun scared.

The investigators arrived soon after. I gave some cookies to the dead man’s wife. There were three suspects. The first suspect was the wife, who is 1.50 meter high and was in the kitchen, and was married to him 10 years. Her motive would be to obtain an insane amount of money from the life insurance. The second one was his brother. He was 1.60 meter high, worked with creating knifes. His motive was that he had borrowed a lot of money from his brother. The third was the wife’s brother. He was 1.80m, worked as a fisherman. His motive was just that he hated that man. The victim was president of a small company. Not many hated him and whatever he did it was always for justice. He was 1.70 meter high and strong. He could easily defend himself if not for the fact he was approached from behind and stabbed in the chest. Who was the murderer?

(Looking into Hano’s eyes)

We drove as fast as we could towards Chelseaj500. Could we make it before Cola?

• Upvote 1

It was great! Keep up the good work! :D But there's just one thing.. why's Cure-kun working with the BO? His name's Anti-APTX4869.. so I don't think he should be working with the people who made the drug.. just saying.. But anyway, a great story! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! So, hurry up and make it!

It was great! Keep up the good work! :D But there's just one thing.. why's Cure-kun working with the BO? His name's Anti-APTX4869.. so I don't think he should be working with the people who made the drug.. just saying.. But anyway, a great story! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! So, hurry up and make it!

he is working with White Organization (not BO). I could give you the reason but it will destroy the plot...