You are falling when you...

- feel extremely excited whenever you speak to him

- your heart skips a beat just when you see him

- can feel your face heat up when he's near

- do anything and everything just to get his attention

- want to know every little detail about him

- analyze every little thing about him

- everything he does is cool in your eyes

- you feel the need to defend him when being talked bad about.

- don't see that he has bad qualities too

xP I'm talking from experience. and so far none of my experiences are good ones. i sort of just want to give up on the thing called "love" ..i'm starting to doubt its existence <_<

When somebody asks you about your relationship, you defensively answer you're just friends even though deep down you're secretly wishing you two could be more than friends.

So true <_<

:twisted:

JK.

When that person's gone, you have to remind yourself every day not to think of him/her and to remind yourself that there's no use in hoping.

Yup, that's what sucks :rolleyes:

Stare at them all day...and when you see them, your face turns red..

When while telling yourself not to think of that person you automatically think of that person. :V And when you start congratulating yourself in this manner: "Good job! You didn't think of him/her for the past hour...dang it, I thought of him/her again." :V

When while telling yourself not to think of that person you automatically think of that person. :V And when you start congratulating yourself in this manner: "Good job! You didn't think of him/her for the past hour...dang it, I thought of him/her again." :V

lol Twin, you just made me laugh

You completely explain what it means to fall for someone.... :rolleyes:

.. When the first thing that reminds you of him are the good things, unlike the bad things that happened more recently.

Maaaaaann this thread was started... a WHILE ago.... right? >.> Anyway... I guess I have slightly more optimistic things to say now...

You know you're falling (oh, let's get real, you know you've already fallen) when:

- You remember the strangest and randomest details about them or what they've said

- Try to get near them but then ditch the attempt when it looks too obvious.... then try again and ditch again until either they come up to you or you give up your dignity and come up with a stupid excuse to talk to them (like asking an obvious question >.>)

- (As a girl) You feel like a princess over the smallest nice thing they do for you (even when they would do this for other people too)

- You grin from ear-to-ear whenever you talk to them on the phone or get a text from them

- You spend hours just hugging a pillow and thinking about them... (this is so cliche but it's sadly true -.-''''''''')

- You somehow relate EVERYTHING to them

- Your world seems to go upside down when you realize they're not invincible (like if they get hurt... this is probably more of a girl thing too XD)

- You have to fight the urge to talk about them to EVERYONE

- You constantly bring to memory every moment you spent with them

You know, while it's very possible that I'm not up to date on my teenage romantic jargon, last I checked, you "fall for someone" and not "fall" in general. Of course, you guys know better, xD.

I mean, you know it pretty clearly when you're falling from the meaning I know of it, what with gravity pulling you down and no solid object breaking the fall.

you know you're falling when:

-you defend them when your friends say bad things about them even thou they've hurt you

-you tell ur closest friends about them and ask them to help you get to know him more

-you dont want to hurt him (if u had previous experience of hurting others) so you keep your distance

-you smile just for them :)