Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

You Are Falling When You...

*sighs* Ever the Romeo and Juliet... :P

They really are close... hahaha

You know you're falling when you:

1. tried to be the girl he likes

(I actually changed myself for this one guy, he likes girls who are great in playing tennis, so I practiced and practiced tennis (I won a championship!) but in the end it's not a happy ending... *sigh*)

They really are close... hahaha

You know you're falling when you:

1. tried to be the girl he likes

(I actually changed myself for this one guy, he likes girls who are great in playing tennis, so I practiced and practiced tennis (I won a championship!) but in the end it's not a happy ending... *sigh*)

They are close.

Really? Nice that you won a championship, not so great that the guy you liked didn't like you back. The last time the guy I liked liked me back was in 2nd grade (yes, I have no life). :P XD Now I don't trust "love".

Do you still play tennis?

You are falling when you...

1.) Blush every time he calls your name

2.) Try and get his attention any way possible

3.) When you zone out you end up staring at him

4.) Look forward to school because of him

5.) Try to impress him all the time

6.) Feel excited when the battle's between you and him

7.) Talk to him like it's normal, even though all he loves is nukes

8.) Try and convince your friends that he's awesome

9.) Post things like this

All of these are true... Also, I hang out with him a lot. I celebrated the New Year sitting right next to him while watching TV in his house and then promptly returned to his room to play video games(with him)....

You are falling when you...

1.) Blush every time he calls your name

2.) Try and get his attention any way possible

3.) When you zone out you end up staring at him

4.) Look forward to school because of him

5.) Try to impress him all the time

6.) Feel excited when the battle's between you and him

7.) Talk to him like it's normal, even though all he loves is nukes

8.) Try and convince your friends that he's awesome

9.) Post things like this

All of these are true... Also, I hang out with him a lot. I celebrated the New Year sitting right next to him while watching TV in his house and then promptly returned to his room to play video games(with him)....

OMG last year all Meitantei Holmes would talk about was Pokemon and plane crashes (among other disasters off Seconds from Disaster)

OMG last year all Meitantei Holmes would talk about was Pokemon and plane crashes (among other disasters off Seconds from Disaster)

The guy I like loves nukes and science... But when he starts talking about them seriously I feel like I'm floating or something because he's talking to me one on one and it's just so dreamy... it feels like everything's disappeared...

I know that feeling... it's like a healthy way of getting high xD (whoa, who knew there was such a thing? :o )

And there's always that warm bubbly feeling whenever you see the person you like...

I don't agree with him at all costs... I'm somehow much louder when I'm with him and tend to disagree more... But the atmosphere's so warm...

You know you're falling when

He spends time with you one-on-one and you think it's special WHEN ITS NOT >3>''' and it leads your feelings into the world beyond where your logical brain cannot refute your crazy ideals. *nods*

You know you're falling when

He spends time with you one-on-one and you think it's special WHEN ITS NOT >3>''' and it leads your feelings into the world beyond where your logical brain cannot refute your crazy ideals. *nods*

*laughs*

That's true though.

I'm sorry that's all I talked about.

Geez, those weren't bad topics, though I think I may have over done it.

Thank god our English teacher didn't give a heel that I talked about that stuff all the time in class.

I'm sorry that's all I talked about.

Geez, those weren't bad topics, though I think I may have over done it.

Thank god our English teacher didn't give a heel that I talked about that stuff all the time in class.

She didn't even care when all me and Susan did all day was make snowflakes, laugh, and draw in her planner :3

I want to say 5 things about this thing called "love"

1.Love is a funny thing. Seriously, it is. everyone most of the people go crazy about it. (Especially girls, like Sonoko....)

2.Girls are one complete mystery.(<-- Reason why guys don't know a thing.) Guys are simple.(<--Reason why we, men, fall in love with more than 1 girl.) This goes for Science (Anatomy/Physiology) as well. Females are structured more complicated, while guys are very simple structured.

3.Your thoughts go blank, empty, or ??? when you are in love. Simply,you space out or think about only that person or see no one else except that person.

4.You act abnormally, (e.g. let's say you are ignorant, if you love someone, you start to care. OR in Detective Conan, Let's put Kogoro as example. He loves Eri, but doesnt rly express it.)

5.Reason for chocolate giving at Valentines: Chocolates will cause secretion of "Feel Good Hormone" called Serotonin.

Oh and also, Chocolate is actually considered as a "Love drug"...O_o

In studies of Physiology, we produce a hormone called Pheromones, (<-- Reason why we sweat in places we don't want to sweat.. especially guys in the axilla...) which is an "attraction Hormone"

Last time i was in love? never. lol not even interested anyways.. (<-- try to guess why i put this)

Love is one of the most complicated thing you can encounter in life... based on my studies in science classes and observations in Dramas/Anime/Manga/ and my friends....

Sorry if I went off there...

SCIENCE FTW

I want to say 5 things about this thing called "love"

1.Love is a funny thing. Seriously, it is. everyone most of the people go crazy about it. (Especially girls, like Sonoko....)

2.Girls are one complete mystery.(<-- Reason why guys don't know a thing.) Guys are simple.(<--Reason why we, men, fall in love with more than 1 girl.) This goes for Science (Anatomy/Physiology) as well. Females are structured more complicated, while guys are very simple structured.

3.Your thoughts go blank, empty, or ??? when you are in love. Simply,you space out or think about only that person or see no one else except that person.

4.You act abnormally, (e.g. let's say you are ignorant, if you love someone, you start to care. OR in Detective Conan, Let's put Kogoro as example. He loves Eri, but doesnt rly express it.)

5.Reason for chocolate giving at Valentines: Chocolates will cause secretion of "Feel Good Hormone" called Serotonin.

Oh and also, Chocolate is actually considered as a "Love drug"...O_o

In studies of Physiology, we produce a hormone called Pheromones, (<-- Reason why we sweat in places we don't want to sweat.. especially guys in the axilla...) which is an "attraction Hormone"

Last time i was in love? never. lol not even interested anyways.. (<-- try to guess why i put this)

Love is one of the most complicated thing you can encounter in life... based on my studies in science classes and observations in Dramas/Anime/Manga/ and my friends....

Sorry if I went off there...

SCIENCE FTW

O.o

Scientific explanations...

I got a necklace from the guy I liked and made a huge deal out of it with my friends... And my friend teases me constantly (in front of him!) and I try to get her to shut up but she won't. *sigh* The necklace was plated with 24ct silver and it has opals in it... It's from Australia (he went there on vacation.)

I got a necklace from the guy I liked and made a huge deal out of it with my friends... And my friend teases me constantly (in front of him!) and I try to get her to shut up but she won't. *sigh* The necklace was plated with 24ct silver and it has opals in it... It's from Australia (he went there on vacation.)

If I were in your group of friends, I'd tease you as well...but not in front of the guy you like...are you sure he doesn't like you back?

If I were in your group of friends, I'd tease you as well...but not in front of the guy you like...are you sure he doesn't like you back?

I have no idea whatsoever. It's hard to get time completely alone, and I'm too much of a coward to confess. It'd be so awkward, and my parents would kill me!

I have no idea whatsoever. It's hard to get time completely alone, and I'm too much of a coward to confess. It'd be so awkward, and my parents would kill me!

So your parents don't approve of you dating so early?

That's never been a problem with me, I've technically never had a love life and have given up on ever getting one. But I do wish those with a chance good luck.

When you realize that the food you cooked is called "poisonous" :lol:

When you are caught crying by your roommate, who thinks that you're homesick.

When you keep writing to yourself in "Dear Anonymous".