Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Forever Lost

Goodbye

Greetings. I'm... why yes I am new here like every other member who posts under this. I wonder if this gets monotonous and boring? My greeting is just like all the others. Nothing special. If you wish to be friends, then I welcome you. If not, then who cares.

I believe that all translates to: Hello, nice to meet you.

• Upvote 3

Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy. We have three mods here as well.

Currently (at date of post), the member with the largest amount of posts in Skyron. He is known for changing his username frequently. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well.

The one with the second most posts (at date of post) is Shuichi Akai. Skyron exceeded him recently. They both have over 4000 posts.

Officer Kaoko is another member you want to know. Her current member title is DCW's Best Dancer. She has an excellent reputation.

Let's see, we also have Aeyra, real name Amy Z. She's a math freak (yes, she does admit this), and is probably DCW's best source for anything to do with numbers. She constantly harasses Mohorovicic/Skyron for changing his username so frequently.

Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She has an...interesting laugh, one that imitates Akako. She also writes fanfiction. She is the author of Into the World of Detective Conan, which some of you may have heard of.

Detective Kudo is probably the most experienced out of all of us with deductions, as he has made absolutely superb ones. If you've got any riddles or mysteries you want to test, he's the guy you go to.

Then there's me. I hold the record for quickest to reach 500 (and 1000 and 2000 and 3000) posts. I am DCW's Game Master, so ignore what Mohorovicic says. He was the one who suggested it in the first place. I also write fanfiction, under the username of tonsostuff.

There are a lot of other people that you might like to meet:

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-karan

-Savior

-Kid the Phantom Thief

-Xenonkid

...amongst many others. Everybody from DCW hopes you have fun!

@IdentityUnknown So... I'm guessing post count is a big deal here. Thanks for the greeting.

@Sunnie :) Hi

It's actually not that big of a deal, but I do like to post a lot in forum games. I'm 3rd most poster and currently hold the record for reaching 500, 1000, 2000, and 3000 posts in the shortest amount of time. :P

HEY!! Welcome to DCW!! :D We're all crazy here. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Nice to meet you!! LOVE YOUR TITLE!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! 'Goodybye'. That's good!! Enjoy yourself here and have an a great time!!

@Kirite Lol! That song gets stuck in my head because of commercials.. Thanks, btw

@Natale Thanks, it's nice to meet you too. I hope we become friends as well

@Aeyra Thank you, and nice to meet you

@Chelseaj500 Thank you, and I believe I can see that... Glad you enjoyed the title :)