Detective Conan World
Noir

Describe the Person Below You [Forum Game]

LOL 071.gif! So you feel onion now 014.gif? Nothing's weird because we are Oniona 70bff581.gif! Our heart has already rot. We gave ourselves to Onions... but who cares! They're just KAWAAAAI th_084_.gif!

Yup, I'm your great teacher, Kaoko-sama sillyp1.gif~ Ohohohoho 70bff581.gif!

[qoute/]

Btw, you are so much FUN th_095_.gif! I'm glad you become a member f529a952.gif!

oww baa60776.gif thank you kaoko-sensi 015.gif you're the coolest member in onion detective conan world 069.gif

well i am really horrible in sports 7f5341cc.gif but i sure like watching soccer f5f49335.gif soccer is fun as long as i am not the one playing f6eb47d3.gif

someone who will post after me (obvious win for me 069.gif )

(OMG 8c460310.gif! You too, Halfangel af48944b.gif? That's amazing! I hope the whole community would start doing it 063.gif!)

Your're wrong df13952b.gif! I love studying! I don't want my brain to rotten so I study sillyp1.gif.

Someone who can't cook but love Onions th_084_.gif.

nope i am not stressed at all f529a952.gif

and YAY!!! Halfangel have became an oniona 016.gif those onions are so addicting th_092_.gif

someone who thinks that soon onions are going to take over the world baa60776.gif

OMG!!!8c460310.gif, ONIONS is going to take over the world

I'm up for it beautifu2.gif ANYONE who stop ONIONS from taking over the world, i'm gonna get 4d6161fd.gif and 63d4808b.gif then make them 485c3a61.gif

Someone who think Officer Kaoko is such a fun person

owww 048.gif kaoko-sensi is sure a fun person oniona th_084_.gifand don't worry hatsu-chan f529a952.gif no one could ever stop onions from taking over the world 8f337f1c.gif nothing could ever stop those adorable creatures 6f428754.gif and if they try this is how they will end up th_090_.gif

someone who thinks that nothing could stop us (onionins) from taking over the world 015.gif muhahaha

Yeah...NOTHING COULD STOP ONIONS 70bff581.gif because we're really cute baa60776.gif and sometimes can be very sneaky 07baa27a.gif

Someone who would use onions in every post because they are cute 071.gif

@Blueberry

@Hatsu

OMG! I can't believe this... You two were amazing 063.gif! I totally love this, we should open an ONION Club here in DCW! (Just wait, I'd totally open one in the Chatroom section f529a952.gif)

And Blueberry-chwan 154218d4.gif¬ I love your way of saying... ONIONA! Haha, yeah, I think we all should call our Onion-Fan-Fellows 'ONIONA' 069.gif!

@Rom

I do! The sound of the chip chop and the smell of the aroma, and especially... the runny nose and red eyes they give you! It's awesome 016.gif!

Someone who is very obsessed with Onions th_099_.gif.