Detective Conan World
Akazora

Read Any Good Books Lately?

Happily Ever After

haha xD sounds like an innocent book, ne?

but it's actually very perverted xD.

http://www.amazon.com/Happily-Ever-After-John-Klima/dp/1597802204/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315022842&sr=8-1

there's amazon link above, so you know which one I'm talking about. x) I swear, every story starts out fine and intereresting, but gets pervy later in the middle/end.

sich~ I'm such a perv xD

I didn't know it was perverted, and told my teacher about how it retold fairy tales (we were studying Grim's fairy tales at the time), and she wanted to read it to the class.

She got to a perverted part and was like "E-emiko...What is this?!" XD and she started cracking up. Good thing she has a sense of humor, or I woudld've been dead meat xD

THe Hunger Games are one of the many series that get progressively worse and out of control.

I personally loved Catching Fire... Mockingjay was still a good read though. It lets you see the true tragedy of war, and has a bunch of those moral questions which I love. ;D The first book was about surviving and setting the scene, the second was to to dive in, and the third was to go in deeper and then resurface. Hunger Games is about war... and I think all three books depicted that accurately, and in a great way.

I personally loved Catching Fire... Mockingjay was still a good read though. It lets you see the true tragedy of war, and has a bunch of those moral questions which I love. ;D The first book was about surviving and setting the scene, the second was to to dive in, and the third was to go in deeper and then resurface. Hunger Games is about war... and I think all three books depicted that accurately, and in a great way.

You don't derail a train to prove a point.

I was reincarnated. mellow.gif

I struggled to crawl my way back into the nice world where things are spelled right, characters act as they should, and where Enoby does not exist. After reading... 10 chapters. But I found a hilarious fic where the HP characters are forced to read the story out loud. I think Draco was on the verge of suicide. :3

This summer I've come across with ''The Kite Runner'' by Khaled Hosseini. It's one of the best books I've ever read so far.. It's so beautiful, with a heart-rending and touching story. The way love, cruelty and faith live inside the hearts of the people in Afghanistan makes it a worth story to be read sometime in your life. Hope someone else gives it a try someday ^_^

Recently read the autobiography of a professional wrestler. Took me a few hours to finish, since it was pretty short, but it was interesting.

*looks at backlog of books that he has to read*

I have a lot of reading to do.blink.gif