Detective Conan World
dreznovk

Japan survey on favorite characters

There is nothing special about Ran. But, THAT is what I like about her. She's just an ordinary high school student innocently mixed up in something that's a little weird and unknown to her; the teenage boy she loves is once again a little kid.She's strong, not just in karate, but in character. Besides being kind, practical, and loyal, she retains her sensitivity despite so much exposure to violent death and is capable of expertly aiding Kogoro and Conan in solving cases. Basically, she's tough, yet sensitive, strong, sensible, and very human. THAT'S why I adore her character and give her my attention. It is NOT for NOTHING.That would be the equivalent of me thinking you're giving a character you like such as Ayumi or Kazuha, too much attention for NOTHING. Which is absurd because I am sure and respect that you have your reasons for liking their characters as I have for liking Ran's character. Besides that, people always have a reason for feeling the way they do towards things. Even if they don't always know what that reason is. Humans don't feel for no reason at all.Where do you think Shinichi got his arrogance from? lol It wasn't Yusaku, I can tell you that much. All he got from him was really bad social skills and an enormous intellect. XD

Ayumi is an adorable little girl who has a lot of loyalty to boy at such a young age who has courage to face what millions of other kids would develop nightmares from seeing. She stands by Conan even when he doesn't give her attention- even when he's a jerk. And she still has that loving adorable nature that makes her all the cuter. Kazuha is a strong-willed woman on the outside who breaks down once you get closer to her (which is why I said possibly tsundere) but she has a willful spirit and determination I think that a lot of tsunderes lack. Oh, and for it to be a true childhood friendship cheesy overdone shibang, they would have to live next door to each other, they would have to talk every night through their windows, they would have to have a little promise they made at childhood (the chains are not a promise. It is a safety net for Kazuha to make herself feel better about all of the other girls that he likes to look at, I'm sure. XD) they would have to be separated and reunited again years later or grew up and the girl kicks his butt out of bed every morning. ;)Of course they do. A lot of the time people will like a character they think is like them. They will develop a liking for this character because it remind them of themselves. This way, whenever somebody disrespects or insults their favorite they will lash out in a violent rage.

Yukiko is on my list because she's funny, cute, and she's a fantastic driver. Shinichi could have also gotten his arrogance from solving so many cases and how much he accomplished, you know. ;)

I kind of agree with both of you xD

My top ten:

1. Shinichi/Conan

2. Heiji

3. Kaito

4. Ai (Though sometimes I feel like I hate her... :blink: )

5. Sato B)

6. Takagi

7. Ran

8. Kogoro (He's so funny! xD)

9. Agasa (He's so cute~!)

10. The DB

But I've only watched 250~300 episodes which means a limited number of characters I can vote for, and no BO arcs except the beginning and Ai(if that counts)... ._. Everyday I feel so guilty because of that... :cry: I'll update my list if I ever get to watch more episodes...

I wonder why Yusaku's not in many of these lists. He's the best detective in DC and it's not even his profession. Probably because the real cases are too easy for him so he makes his own which makes him more arrogant than every other detectives combined. I love the way he mess with Conan.

Well, well... According to me, top most badass characters of series should be like this- 1) Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa (I mean, obviously. Duh!)

2) Kaitou KID/ Kaito Kuroba

3) Heiji Hattori

4) Akai Shuichi

5) Gin

6) Furuya Rei

7) Yusaku Kudo

8) Toichi Kuroba

9) Heizo Hattori

10) Makoto Kyogoku

11) Jodie Starling

12) Ran Mouri 

13) Ai Haibara

14) Saguru Hakuba

15) Masumi Sera

16) Miwako Sato

17) Vermouth 

18) Kogoro Mouri 

19) Eri Kisaki

20) Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya

And I repeat most badass characters acc. to me, not popular. They are really interesting, either because of their brains or fighting skills. So I love these 20 characters.