Detective Conan World
MeitanteiConan4869

Most Impossible Trick

the one with the mountaineering club. when you throw the string with weight from building A to the top of building B then from the top of building B take the weight off the string then tie the string to a piece of rope. but he never left building A.

Really?

Oh, I guess my hotel room door must have sucked.

It was the same design, but I guess maybe it was a tighter fit or something.

Yeah, I've tried it at my house. And I was happy as hell. :D

I've tried doing the trick Heiji mentioned in his first appearance and the other one to make a locked room using tape. These two are both possible. I don't really know whether the others are probable but I don't think the "Ghost disposal"(the dead body in the middle of the snow with no foot prints) is probable and will run smoothly ....

I think all tricks seem so impossible to perform.

But i think the first trick is the most impossible... The one in the train and his head being cut off...

Actually, I heard somewhere that your head can actually be cut off by a rope if you're going at high speeds.

But I'm not 100% sure how fast exactly.

The one I found most impossible was the third case, where Yoko-chan found her dead ex in her room.

COMMITING SUICIDE? That can't happen! That is impossible (in the DC world, that is.)!!!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Actually, I heard somewhere that your head can actually be cut off by a rope if you're going at high speeds.

But I'm not 100% sure how fast exactly.

This is impossible. It's already tested out in real life. They used jet planes but the most they got is a tear in the skin. The bone was still intact. *I meant they used fake skin like ballistic gel and stuff*

This is impossible. It's already tested out in real life. They used jet planes but the most they got is a tear in the skin. The bone was still intact. *I meant they used fake skin like ballistic gel and stuff*

I think it's pretty possible.If they can behead people with a blade going 20 miles per hour at most, they can definitely behead someone with a piano wire at 65 mph.

I think it's pretty possible.If they can behead people with a blade going 20 miles per hour at most, they can definitely behead someone with a piano wire at 65 mph.

Yes.

Piano wires are very strong and thin.

a sudden high-speed movement for piano wires can cut through pretty much anything...

even if it would get stuck by the bone, the speed will cause it to snap off.(since the hook was in place while the roller coaster was moving.)

I agree with the piano wires...

oh I would like to add it's possible but hard.. the case of the third live action special...

it's hard because you need a great high pressure to lift a person also you need to be good in physics and maybe estimation because you must estimate where will the victim will fall... it's all about physics and it needs a smart people like DK nii-chan and chekovh hahaha...

In the 3rd movie "The Last Wizard Of The Century" he make birds appear, like at the end of the movie, then I also watched a movie on ebaumsworld, where this magician also make birds appear, is this trick possible? It's really cool.

In the 3rd movie "The Last Wizard Of The Century" he make birds appear, like at the end of the movie, then I also watched a movie on ebaumsworld, where this magician also make birds appear, is this trick possible? It's really cool.

Not all of Kaito Kid's tricks are possible, but some things he does are actually really easy to accomplish in real life.

The dove trick is possible, but not on the grand scale that he did it at.

Something that would be possible is the one in the first Magic Kaito episode, where Jii used mirrors to make himself look invisible. I heard it's actually possible.

I agree with the piano wires...

oh I would like to add it's possible but hard.. the case of the third live action special...

it's hard because you need a great high pressure to lift a person also you need to be good in physics and maybe estimation because you must estimate where will the victim will fall... it's all about physics and it needs a smart people like DK nii-chan and chekovh hahaha...

Well, Live Action 3 is nearly impossible.

To make an accurate aim for a person to fly like that to kill someone, the platform has to be at a certain angle.

BUT, if the platform is slanted in an angle, then the platform will not land at the same place.

Another way is to have a person stand on the edge closer to the statue thing, but that will cause the platform to land abnormally.

Even the physics won't be helping you... Unless there is a way to make the platform to land at the exact same position, but this is nearly impossible... They didn't mention anything about the platform landing, but they did mention flying...

Well, Live Action 3 is nearly impossible.

To make an accurate aim for a person to fly like that to kill someone, the platform has to be at a certain angle.

BUT, if the platform is slanted in an angle, then the platform will not land at the same place.

Another way is to have a person stand on the edge closer to the statue thing, but that will cause the platform to land abnormally.

Even the physics won't be helping you... Unless there is a way to make the platform to land at the exact same position, but this is nearly impossible... They didn't mention anything about the platform landing, but they did mention flying...

its just animation

its just animation

you mean a story.

They did say something about this isn't real but still...

They should at least make it so that it is... uh.... hmmm.... ....

...(I fail vocab, sorry I don;t know how to describe it)

but you get the idea

its just animation

I think they must make it more real and possible.. because we are talking about DC O.O hahaha