Detective Conan World
Sealo

'Ello there! :D

Yes! We shall beat all the Naruto fans into submission with our power! >3

-cough- Also, I'm forcing inviting my friend Newms to join. :D

-gasp- How did you know the real reason for my name!? xD Just kidding. Though he WAS somewhat a reason. I've used this username since I was 10(that would be four years xD), and the original purpose was for Club Penguin. Wow, way to be interesting Seal. Wow. xD

Yes! We shall beat all the Naruto fans into submission with our power! >3

You just committed suicide. There are plenty of people here that are Naruto fans. Just saying. :P

BTW, the picture is of a Pokemon named Sealeo.

:x W-What I meant to say w-was...OH LOOK A BIRD! -points to sky, then runs-

I know. xD I had just gotten my pokemon sapphire version when I named myself that. I just never thought up anything better xD

Thanks, everybody! :D

Also, I'm a fan of these series as well xD

Death note, Code Geass(just started, it's EPIC), Zatch Bell(also just started), and FullMetal Alchemist.

And Detective Gin and I love to have more people on our hitlist...icon_twisted.gifjoking...

Darn, Mohorovicic, you made me laugh again! When will you stop making me laugh?!

Don't ignore your God!!

*coughs and clears throat* Do we seriously need to get into this conversation again? Because I won, hmm, every single time?

Oh, by the way, welcome Sealo/Seal!

Hey!

Welcome to DCW! I hope you have fun, and become a regular member.(learn new tricks to kill everyone in the society)

@#$% ur @#$ .enjoy ur stay and always remember forum admin and mods in case of emergency or if any @#$% uses this language to u. the list is given below:-

Maurice is the admin over at DCW. HE is a GUY. NOT a GIRL. CarpetCrawler is one of the mods at DCW. He also hosts the DCW podcast, which you can find here, here, or here. Chekhov is another of the three mods at DCW.

Another person you should definitely get to know is the person with the most posts (at date of post), Shuichi Akai. Yes, he is 12.

Another person here you should DEFINITELY know is Officer Kaoko .

Another person here you should DEFINITELY know is Mohorovicic

Have a good time!(kill everyone)

Keep smiling

karan

Hey!

Welcome to DCW! I hope you have fun, and become a regular member.(learn new tricks to kill everyone in the society)

@#$% ur @#$ .enjoy ur stay and always remember forum admin and mods in case of emergency or if any @#$% uses this language to u. the list is given below:-

Maurice is the admin over at DCW. HE is a GUY. NOT a GIRL. CarpetCrawler is one of the mods at DCW. He also hosts the DCW podcast, which you can find here, here, or here. Chekhov is another of the three mods at DCW.

Another person you should definitely get to know is the person with the most posts (at date of post), Shuichi Akai. Yes, he is 12.

Another person here you should DEFINITELY know is Officer Kaoko .

Another person here you should DEFINITELY know is Mohorovicic

Have a good time!(kill everyone)

Keep smiling

karan

Well, you got around to adding Mohorovicic to the list.

Description:

Mohorovicic is one of the more well-known members on DCW. He has the second highest number of posts and is an altogether interesting character (we'll let you decide on that). Mohorovicic has been around for 2 years or so (at time of post) and is one of the 'Gamers' as he calls himself, which basically means he is obsessed with the Games forum.

Speaking of which, I think it'd be fun to make a wiki on DCW members with other people describing them, though that probably won't ever happen.

Description:

Mohorovicic is one of the more well-known members on DCW. He has the second highest number of posts and is an altogether interesting character (we'll let you decide on that). Mohorovicic has been around for 2 years or so (at time of post) and is one of the 'Gamers' as he calls himself, which basically means he is obsessed with the Games forum.

Speaking of which, I think it'd be fun to make a wiki on DCW members with other people describing them, though that probably won't ever happen.

That works. :D