Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

KILL the Person Above You [Forum Game]

I strangle you with a piece of paper with it on it. Conan is gay? Then KaiShin forever! You happened to hit a huge KaiShin fangirl! (I am KaiShin after ShinRan... and then HeiShin... and then comes ConAi.)

Kaito

How ironic.

I strap you to the floor and run over you with a cement roller, killing you cause you too failed to place an item.

Post in question:

*agreed with Savior*

WHAT?! I'M AGREEING WITH SAVIOR?!

Dropped metal ball on Savior's head because I agreed with him and because he didn't put anything down.

Irony.

I magically throw you off a cliff because you failed to kill me, nor I believe you placed an item.

Post in question:

I did put something down. An asterisk. Did you NOT see it?? * Not like i can make it bigger or something.

An asterisk.

I make it 3-d and spiky and throw it at you. One problem solved. ^-^ I didn't mean Conan is actually gay, I just mean it's a fun idea to read about. Shinichi is the uke!

This .

I ask you to calculate what the ratio in percent is of a square inscribed a semicircle with a radius of 5*pi to a square inscribed in a circle with a radius of 9309345*pi and express it to the googleth place. You die cuz you don't like math.

Me.

I ask you to calculate what the ratio in percent is of a square inscribed a semicircle with a radius of 5*pi to a square inscribed in a circle with a radius of 9309345*pi and express it to the googleth place. You die cuz you don't like math.

Me.

Wow...

I gave you suicidal thoughts. You killed yourself.

A stuffed animal.