Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

KILL the Person Above You [Forum Game]

The clock is a clock set for explosion. I install a listening device and camera onto it so I can investigate when to blow you up. I press the detonator as soon as you set it on your table.

A ribbon (Good luck!)

Since you didn't give me something to kill you with, I'll kill you with a nuke. BOOM! Bye-bye, IdentityUnknown...

Oxygen.

Oh, whoops, my bad.

Oxygen: I give you oxygen for your diving tank but put in a device that makes you incapable of breathing out. As you ascend to the surface, you die of lung expansion (I'm taking a scuba diving class so my mind is full of random diving facts).

Flimsy piece of notebook paper.

I would remove the glass from the metal base of the bulb and fill it with black powder. Glue it back to the base and let it dry, when it dries, i'd screw it back into the socket. If someone tries to turn on the light, the spark that heats the metal filament wire to a high temperature until it glows would ignite the black power making it explode and kill anything around it. The rest is obvious.

Beautiful women.

With the assistance of the magnet, I make you have hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, then show you hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia on a piece of paper, causing you to run off a cliff.

Acrophobia.

I'd use the wax to severely burn you and disfigure your face. You die because the intense heat radiated into your cranial cavity causing the brain to overheat and cook.

That's kind of a blatant magnification.

Feelings