Detective Conan World
Akazora

Pokemon Black and White

So, as all of you Pokemon fans have known for a while, Pokemon Black and White for the DS was due to come out on March 6, 2011, which it did. I personally didn't get it yet, because I'm getting it for my birthday in a month.

This topic is just to express any feelings about the game, whether you have played it or not. For those of you who own it, please try not to ruin too much of the story plot, etc.

Haha it seems everyone I know is playing b/w nowadays xD. When I go to class I see people playing it on their lap.

From what I've seen and heard the games are pretty good pokemon games. Some of the pokemon designs are not that nice...but some of them are extremely hillarious.

Ice cream pokemon and chandelier pokemon xD

Yeah. I haven't seen anyone play it yet because everyone still thinks that Pokemon is a childish game, when it really isn't. But yeah, a lot of the Pokemon are sort of stupid. But some look really epic.

The Pokemon look strange, but I look forward to getting it.

I actually just got it this Sunday. I wasn't planning on it, but it was on sale, so... My parents took it away because I spent too much time staring at the back cover. I won't be able to see it until my birthday!

The only one I like is Oshawott. Dawn isn't in there so I am greatly displeased. Nope, not getting it.

I actually prefer Snivy over Oshawott. And why are you disappointed Dawn isn't in this game? Isn't that expected?

I used to play Pokemon, but then I stopped cuz the game got too easy. (all pokemon at lv. 100? join the club.) I looked at the new pokemon though, and I'm confused. Shouldn't the starters have three evolution stages?

I used to play Pokemon, but then I stopped cuz the game got too easy. (all pokemon at lv. 100? join the club.) I looked at the new pokemon though, and I'm confused. Shouldn't the starters have three evolution stages?

They do.

Snivy evolves into Servine then into Serperior.

Tepig evolves into Pignite then into Emboar.

Oshawott evolves into Dewott then into Samurott.

The fun thing is getting them to level 100. Then after they all are at level 100, THEN it's boring. But it takes a while.

I actually prefer Snivy over Oshawott. And why are you disappointed Dawn isn't in this game? Isn't that expected?

His last evolution looks cool, but Oshawott is my style. He acts cool. Dawn was the best. EVER. The other games can burn.

True, Pokemon gets boring because of that aspect, but to complete the game is whole other story. To complete the national Pokedex is not it. My idea of "finishing" the game is to get your trainer card to the highest color it possibly can. For FRLG, it goes Blue to Green to Bronze to Silver to Gold. For RSE, it goes from Blue(?) to Bronze to Copper to Silver to Gold. For DPP, it goes Red to Blue to Bronze to Silver to Gold to Black. For HGSS, it goes Red to Blue to Green to Pink to Silver to Black. For BW, it goes Green to Purple to Red to Silver to Gold to Black/White (depending on your game). Unless you haven't gotten to the top color in the game, you haven't really done anything yet.

And for the starter Pokemon question, there should be three evolve forms. Go on serebii.net. It should be there. I don't know which source you're looking at.

I beat the stinking Elite Four 10 times with only one Pokemon a go. I got whatever the highest color was. *sigh* The National Pokedex is something I'm not willing to spend time on. Who needs a stupid Pidgey anyways?

My dad is ******* ******* and decided to not buy me any more games. So I had to lend my friend my action replay and we are hacking the crap out of his Black version. We got all the shiny dream world abilities pokemon people! Hahaha!

My brother bought both Pokemon Black and Pokemon White when he was in England. Spent all his money on those two games but at least he got that limited edition Pokemon (I forgot its name).

I also love Pokemon games!!

Of course, I've Black & White.

Wi-Fi battle attracts me to the games!!!! :rolleyes:

In Japan, most of people playing the games are not children but adults.

It never be games for children! :)

There's a lot to the games...

I got it for Christmas. I must admit, aside from SoulSilver which is my ultimate favorite, Pokemon White is by far one of the better games. Admittedly, I’m still disappointed with Team Plasma’s goals though. It’s so…90s?

Honestly, I want a game where I can play as a member of one of the teams, and not the “champion meant to save the world.”

I agree with you there. I think that's why I found it enjoyable. I'm just wishing they'd stop with the cliche goals for their villains. >_>

My dad is ******* ******* and decided to not buy me any more games. So I had to lend my friend my action replay and we are hacking the crap out of his Black version. We got all the shiny dream world abilities pokemon people! Hahaha!

i would use action replay after i beat the game.

it wouldn't be fun if u use it before u best the game