Detective Conan World
Kim-Chan

Detective Conan Girls :D

Well, I can draw girls pretty good, boys? Not so much.

Shinichi/Conan is the only exception, I'm not sure why but I can actually draw him decently ._.

Girls

Akako

Ran

RanPrincessStyle

Ayumi

Haibara

Shinichi/Conan

Shinichi Prince Outfit

^^If you're into fairytales and DC check out The Shrunken Prince from my friend Mareliini from Deviantart ^_^

Also, I drew this picture using this as a reference

-----

(Note: Excuse hands, they aren't exactly my 'forte' )

• Upvote 5

I love this :D The eyes are especially awesome :3 I suck at drawing eyes :P The hands do need work... but those'll improve with time. I'm not too great with hands either... But overall, this is really nice :)

At first, I planned to draw Kazuha, but somehow I ended up drawing Ayumi-chan...

I was trying to draw Kazuha's ponytail and along the way it started to look like back hair and thus, Ayumi.

I didn't realize how similar they were. Their bangs are parted the same and both have a round head...

So no Kazuha D:

But Ayumi is still a cute chara, no?

I also got lazy about the hands, I was on GimPhoto for a long time ..

Soo hands are behind her back :P

Ayumi :D

That's so cute! You should try drawing Haibara too :D

Yup, I'm going to try and draw Ai-chan today~! For some reason she's one of the ones I can draw more easily :blink:

YES!! <33333333333333333333333333333

AKAKO~~~!! You did an AWESOME job!! The eyes are so cute!! So is the school uniform!! Maybe you want to make her head smaller. It seems a little big.

KEEP IT UP!!

YES!! <33333333333333333333333333333

AKAKO~~~!! You did an AWESOME job!! The eyes are so cute!! So is the school uniform!! Maybe you want to make her head smaller. It seems a little big.

KEEP IT UP!!

Ah yes, I do tend to make the head a bit big thanks for the feedback ^^

*Is ashamed she has not updated in a few days*

Sorry~! Got a little lazy and my dad nagged me to the point where I finished my summer packet in about 10 minutes ^^;

Anyway, here is Haibara-san~!

No hands again sadly, since I tend to see Ai-chan in this pose I used it. Mistakes in this one is that her head is rather large ^^; and her eyes aren't as angler. And yes I drew her with a smile, cause' she ADORABLE when she smiles~!! Anyway, I'll let your imagination roam on why she's smiling but I intended it to be that she's remembering the precious memory of her sister Akemi :*

@vawli

You could try going to photobucket, post it there. Come back to DCW then use the insert link button and post it by using the photobucket "direct link"

@AJ M.

Thanks ^^

Nice!^^

Thanks,

Also, from now on instead of my wasting posting space I'll just edit the first post at the top and put links there. And everyone who likes my drawings thank you very much, but to avoid spamming this topic I'll only reply to those who would like to give me some advice or tell me what I could improve on.

Oh and, what do you guys like more?

Pencil black&white pictures?

Pictures that have been outlined in pen?

Or

Outlined +Color?

I'd like you to tell me so I can work on making more pictures like those ^^

I would prefer the coloured, like the Shinichi you did. It's really good, but I would think a bit more hair would be nice...you know? Like maybe a bit more on the side. x)

And you're welcome!^^

I would prefer the coloured, like the Shinichi you did. It's really good, but I would think a bit more hair would be nice...you know? Like maybe a bit more on the side. x)

And you're welcome!^^

Thanks for the feedback ^^

And I see what you mean, I didn't really notice anything but now that I look, the strands on the side are much smaller o_o;

Thanks for the feedback ^^

And I see what you mean, I didn't really notice anything but now that I look, the strands on the side are much smaller o_o;

^^ You're welcome!! x)

Yeah, but its still good!! x)

Hiya~!

Well I've been drawing DC characters in some fairy tale related way cause' it's such a fun idea :P

And here's Ran in a hime/princess style ~!

Ran-hime <3

Anyway, I have absolutely no time to draw a Hakuba B-Day gift T^T

So if anyone ships Ran x Hakuba (Rather strange idea really.. :mellow: )

Can consider this Hakuba fantasizing Ran or something :lol:

Although we all know Hakuba is in a love square in my world with Kaito,Akako, &Shiho

• Upvote 5