Detective Conan World
Kim-Chan

Detective Conan Girls :D

but it's still cuute~ nonetheless :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

chibi clay conan ftw! xD

>:3

Or maybe we should call him Chibi Clay Shin-chan?

Because, well, Conan= Chibi Shinichi :mrgreen:

YES, I get inspired by a lot of things. You inspire me to become a better artist by how modest, yet awesome you are.

Ohh, I see :)

I try to be modest because I'm not the best out there, there's always going to be someone better. And even if I was the best, boasting isn't exactly something polite to do.

• Upvote 1

I try to be modest because I'm not the best out there, there's always going to be someone better. And even if I was the best, boasting isn't exactly something polite to do.

that's true~

but it does help your confidence level to boast a tiny bit every once in awhile :rolleyes:

especially since you deserve the bragging rights, Kim-chan, because your drawings are super awesome! :D

Ohh, I see :)

You are so amazing, Kim-chan.

Hiya~!

I drew Haibara and Akako today and outlined them. To be honest these two didn't take as long as my normal pictures :l Probably because I didn't color em' anyway...I doodled Haibara because I realized I lacking pictures of her. And then today I watched the Magic Kaito Special No.4 and Akako looked great so I drew her ^^

Haibara

003-3.jpg

Akako

005.jpg

(Sorry about her cloak it didn't come out as good as I thought, I suck at clothing and folds XP)

I'm going to find time on the week end to use this one computer software to edit them and make them more 'computerized picture' looking-ish. Hard to explain Dx ...

You'll see on Sunday or late at night on Saturday what I mean :P

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I knew. They sounded too similar to be true.

And pretty good, overall. Akako did turn out a bit weird, but...

Thank you;

And yeah I know :l

Akako's face should slim and more narrow, I drew it too, ermm...

'Wide' or 'Chubby-ish'.

* Has bad habit of drawing faces more squarish *

And don't get me started on the cloak.. x__x

So cute!! 3134786815628416278.gif

Thanks Emiko-chan ^^

Wow~!! :D I'm so glad more people are drawing Akako~!!

It's probably because we've been inspired by your love for her ;D

Akako's lips look good :)

Lol, thanks..?

I like your drawings because it's your own drawing style and interpretation of Haibara and Akako. +1 rep

Ohh that's a good word for it 'interpretation'. I tend to make my DC characters a different from the original style unless I'm try to copy them with an actual reference..

Hello again ~! I just love drawing x3 Anyway since the MEAP (Michigan State Test) starts tomorrow I'll probably REALLY tired when I get home so I outlined and upload these today ^^

I've been re-reading/re-watch some of my favorite DC arcs, chapters, movies, episodes and I got one of my drawing 'temptations' again. Soo here is..

011.jpg

Conan/Shinichi ! This is from movie 2 towards the end. Probably one of my favorite things about the movie, such an epic scene! I kind had to play a guessing game on how some parts looked because the reference I used only gave me so much to copy. (The gun looks like BLAHH and outlining fail *sigh*)

012.jpg

Ran ! From the Desperate Revival Arc. She looked so pretty in the manga I just had to draw this ;3 (Yes I know outlining fail on some parts T^T)

013.jpg

Haibara ! This one is probably my favorite out of the three, by just a little. This is from the episode with the train station murder and the Tokyo Spirits vs. O-something? I think? I found a screencap with google and I remembered how cute Ai-chan was in this eppy >w< And MitsuAi was in this ep \o/ (Yes I realize the outlining is a bit sloppy here as well..)

I can't mimic the original pictures perfectly, and the proportions are a bit 'ehh' but I thought these came out good enough for me to post em'. Anyway feedback is wonderful? Criticism given should be constructive, (So I know you guys are nice and mature but I'm just making sure. So just make sure if you tell me about my bad points that you tell me what or how to improve not just, "you suck." and leave =__='')

• Upvote 5

I like these drawings. The bold lines and the proportions are great! +1 rep

(you should shade their hair, it'll look a lot nicer ^^)

I like these drawings. The bold lines and the proportions are great! +1 rep

(you should shade their hair, it'll look a lot nicer ^^)

Thank you~! Mehh, I still think some proportions need a little work..

(I was considering that but I was afraid of messing up so I might, might not. Then I'd have to debate whether if it would be all color or just pencil shading if I do color/shade.)

(I was considering that but I was afraid of messing up so I might, might not. Then I'd have to debate whether if it would be all color or just pencil shading if I do color/shade.)

Don't think, just do. You'll learn a lot more about your artistic abilities if you take risks.

Don't think, just do. You'll learn a lot more about your artistic abilities if you take risks.

Hmm,, that's really good advice, I'll have to keep that in mind more often now ~

That sounds really familiar to the saying "In life you must take risk so that you can learn from trail and error" Or something along those lines..

Nice~!! xDD Loved them~! The Ran looked so cute~!! <33 +1~!!!! xD

Just a little little thing, I think some of the eyes are a LITTLE off. Like on the first pic, I think Shinichi's eye is a little high...and Haibara's right (our left) eye is a little..small...

Also...I think that Shinichi's...head is a little...un-round..on our left side (the top?)...if you look at it from the right angle...(Do you know what I'm talking about..? >_<)

>_< SORRY SORRY SORRYYYY.....

Nice~!! xDD Loved them~! The Ran looked so cute~!! <33 +1~!!!! xD

Just a little little thing, I think some of the eyes are a LITTLE off. Like on the first pic, I think Shinichi's eye is a little high...and Haibara's right (our left) eye is a little..small...

Also...I think that Shinichi's...head is a little...un-round..on our left side (the top?)...if you look at it from the right angle...(Do you know what I'm talking about..? >_<)

>_< SORRY SORRY SORRYYYY.....

Thanks Wild-chan~!

And yeah some parts were off, I didn't really notice the eyes until you told me, but thank you, now I know what to improve on ^_^ You have no reason to have to apologize for helping me out :rolleyes:

Thanks Wild-chan~!

And yeah some parts were off, I didn't really notice the eyes until you told me, but thank you, now I know what to improve on ^_^ You have no reason to have to apologize for helping me out :rolleyes:

*Phewww*

^^ You're welcome~!!!! x)

Hello~

If anyone saw the 'DC Characters on My Folders' topic this should look familiar.

Since I had MEAP testing all week and everyone's schedules got messed up NO HOMEWORK \o/

I had lots of free time and some of it I spent on GimPhoto...So Ta-Da!

Ran3.png

Yeah it still needs work but I got this much done so far. Her hair &eyes looks darker than it should be D: Shading hasn't been added yet, I'm still trying to figure out how I should do that...

Feedback would be lovely?

• Upvote 1