Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 4
Sato is having an arranged marriage meeting with a man due to her mother's persistence. She arrives to find out it's Ninzaburo Shiratori. She proposes that if Takagi does not arrive to her before sunset, she will marry him whether she wants to or not. He accepts, but Takagi is busy with a store robbery.
Three of the eye witnesses all give different description and the three suspects are kept in the back of the police car. Conan gives help using his gadget. The witnesses are an old man who accidentally bumped by the running suspect after Takagi run after him, teen girl who is a shopper at the store where the crime happens, and a restaurant owner who also notices the suspect running near his restaurant. The suspect is wearing a coat and helmet. After he robbed at the store, he runs very fast outside and escapes. Takagi follows him to a restroom where the coat and helmet are leave unattended but inside the restroom, there are three suspects. Which of them is the real one ?
There are three witnesses who each give different accounts of the robber.
An old man who bumped into the robber said the robber was a woman in blue. A woman in a store said the robber was a man in green over 180 cm tall. A cafe owner wearing glasses said a person in black 170 cm tall.
Manga to anime changes
- After being told by Mamehara that the culprit was wearing a coat over black clothes and height being 5'6, Takagi thinks of Kamieda who is of that height, but not wearing black clothing. Immediately after in the manga, he thinks of the other accounts given by the other two witnesses, with the anime cutting off after considering Kamieda.
- File 328 ends with Sato agreeing to Shiratori's deal. File 329 follows up immediately with her specifying that Takagi is given until sunset to pick her up, with Conan, Ran, Sonoko and Araide commenting on their discussion. Episode 253 switches that scene to follow Takagi and Chiba's reflection on the robbery clues given to them by the witnesses and deciding to question the suspects.
- Unlike the manga, Part 2 of the episode in the anime shows Takagi recapping the robbery, the suspects and the witnesses to Conan, who's calling as Shinichi.
- This is the case that referred to Miwako telling Shiratori that she did not like French Food, which was in Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story, when in reality, she did not like expensive food, which is what she said to Takagi in that case. However, they are at a (probably expensice) Japanese restaurant in this case.
- When Shiratori made a comment about Takagi receiving a pay-cut before, it was in the The Shinkansen Transport Case, however he neglected to mention that she received the same pay cut.
- When Conan mentioned that he knows Mamehara, probably as one of the witnesses in The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case.
- The Spanish dub mistook the title of the episodes, "Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 4", for "Love story between 4 metropolitan police detectives".
|2||のんびり気分||Nonbiri Kibun||Carefree Feeling||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|3||昼下がりの天使たち||Hirusagari no Tenshitachi||Early Afternoon Angels||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|4||新少年探偵団のテーマ||Shin Shōnen Tanteidan no Tēma||The New Detective Boys' Theme||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|5||とっておきクイズ||Totte Oki Kuizu||Take the Quiz||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|6||謎解き （その１）||Nazotoki (Sono 1)||Riddle Solution (Part 1)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|7||悪のテーマ （パート２）||Aku no Tēma (Pāto 2)||Theme of Evil (Part 2)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|8||陽気な仲間||Yōki na Nakama||Cheerful Friends||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 4 ~Isoge! Shōnen Tanteidan~|
|9||阿笠博士のテーマ||Agasa Hakase no Tēma||Professor Agasa's Theme||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|10||とっておきクイズ||Totte Oki Kuizu||Take the Quiz||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|11||カギを探せ！||Kagi o Sagase!||Search for the Key!||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 4 ~Isoge! Shōnen Tanteidan~|
|12||暗号トリックの解読||Angō Torikku no Kaidoku||The Trick to Deciphering the Code||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 4 ~Isoge! Shōnen Tanteidan~|
|13||キーワードの謎解き||Kiiwādo no Nazotoki||Keyword to the Riddle Solution||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 4 ~Isoge! Shōnen Tanteidan~|
|14||とっておきクイズ||Totte Oki Kuizu||Take the Quiz||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|15||少年探偵団のテーマ||Shōnen Tanteidan no Tēma||The Detective Boys' Theme||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|16||青い青いこの地球に||Aoi Aoi Kono Hoshi ni||On This Blue, Blue Star||Aoi Aoi Kono Hoshi ni|
|2||阿笠博士のテーマ||Agasa Hakase no Tēma||Professor Agasa's Theme||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|3||とっておきクイズ||Totte Oki Kuizu||Take the Quiz||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|4||容疑者判明||Yōgisha Hanmei||Identifying the Suspect||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|5||新少年探偵団のテーマ||Shin Shōnen Tanteidan no Tēma||The New Detective Boys' Theme||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|6||犯人のアジト||Hannin no Ajito||The Culprit's Hideout||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|7||西の名探偵 （摩天楼ヴァージョン）||Nishi no Meitantei (Mantenrō Vājon)||The Great Detective of the West (Skyscraper Version)||Detective Conan "The Time-Bombed Skyscraper" Original Soundtrack|
|8||事件現場 （オリジナルver.）||Jiken Genba (Orijinaru ver.)||Scene of the Case (Original ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|9||推理 （オリジナルver.）||Suiri (Orijinaru ver.)||Deduction (Original ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|10||顛末（TENMATSU）||Tenmatsu (TENMATSU)||The Facts (TENMATSU)||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|11||Need not to know.||Need not to know.||Need not to know.||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|12||コナンのテーマ||Konan no Tēma||Conan's Theme||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|13||コナン組曲－Captured In Her Eyes||Konan Kumikyoku - Captured in Her Eyes||Conan Suite - Captured in Her Eyes||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|14||トロピカルランドの想い出||Toropikaru Rando no Omoide||Memories of Tropical Land||Detective Conan "Captured in Her Eyes" Original Soundtrack|
|15||青い青いこの地球に||Aoi Aoi Kono Hoshi ni||On This Blue, Blue Star||Aoi Aoi Kono Hoshi ni|
|16||蘭のテーマ （摩天楼ヴァージョン）||Ran no Tēma (Mantenrō Vājon)||Ran's Theme (Skyscraper Version)||Detective Conan "The Time-Bombed Skyscraper" Original Soundtrack|
In other languages
|Arabic||حكاية ساتو وتاكاجي||The Story of Sato and Takagi|
|Catalan (Catalan dub)||Continua la història d'amor a la comissaria central||Continues the love story in central Headquarters|
|Catalan (Valencian dub)||Historia d'amor entre policies 4||Love story between policemen 4|
|Galician||Historia de amor entre detectives 4||Love story between policemen 4|
|German||Love-Story im Polizeihauptquartier 4||Love Story in the Police Headquarter 4|
|Italian||Storia d'amore alla centrale di polizia||Love Story in the Police Headquarter|
|Spanish (Castilian dub)||Historia de amor entre cuatro detectives||Love story between four detectives|
|Spanish (American dub)||Historia de amor en la policía metropolitana - Tomo 4||Love story in the metropolitan police - Volume 4|
|Thai||นิยายรักตำรวจนครบาล ภาค 4||Metropolitan Police Love Story - Part 4|
|Vietnamese||Câu chuyện tình yêu ở trụ sở cảnh sát 4||Metropolitan Police Headquarter Love Story 4|
|Episodes of Season 9|
|Episode 217 • 218 • 219 • 220 • 221 • 222 • 223 • 224 • 225 • 226 • 227 • 228 • 229 • 230 • 231 • 232 • 233 • 234 • 235 • 236 • 237 • 238 • 239 • 240 • 241 • 242 • 243 • 244 • 245 • 246 • 247 • 248 • 249 • 250 • 251 • 252 • 253 • 254|