The Farewell Wine Murder Case
|Title:||The Farewell Wine Murder Case|
|Japanese title:||別れのワイン殺人事件 |
(Wakare no Wain Satsujin Jiken)
|Original airdate:||April 13, 1998 |
May 24, 2014 (Remastered version)
|Manga source:||TV Original|
|English title:||The Farewell Wine Murder Case|
|Dubbed episode:||Episode 103|
|Cast:||Conan Edogawa |
|Case solved by:||Kogoro Mouri (via Conan)|
|Next Conan's Hint:||Decorative plant |
Basement key (Remastered version)
|Episode director:||Yasuichiro Yamamoto|
|Animation director:||Keiko Sasaki|
|Opening song:||Unmei no Roulette Mawashite|
|Closing song:||Negai Goto Hitotsu Dake|
|Prev episode:||« The Cornered Famous Detective! Two Big Murder Cases|
|Next episode:||The Famous Potter Murder Case »|
|List of episodes|
A wealthy company president hires Kogoro after hearing one of his daughters is going to attempt to kill him. If Kogoro can solve the case, he will be given 1 million yen. When Conan goes to the toilet, he sees Kazue Ichikawa go to wine storehouse with a syringe that Conan suspects contains poison. In a moment of distraction, Conan is kidnapped by an unknown person and imprisoned in the basement.
Kotaro Ichikawa is killed with video evidence, and Conan and Kogoro must decipher the clues as to whom the real killer is.
- In the English Dub, instead of placing Mizue under arrest for her embezzlement crime, Megure instead informs her that due to Kazue's arrest she will also inherit her sister financially struggling art gallery, and all of the lawsuits that come with it.
- This is the first time that Conan has been kidnapped since the fake kidnapping staged by his own parents in Conan Edogawa Kidnapping Case.
- This is the first time that Conan wound up in a basement, since he willingly walked into one in The First Errand Murder Case, however this is no abandoned building like that time was.
- This is the first time that Conan has been chloroformed since the Conan Edogawa Kidnapping Case.
- Although Conan was chloroformed and kidnapping it also was not a true kidnapping.
- It was meant to keep him out of the way for the duration of the case happenings, however his Power-Enhancing Kick Shoes managed an easy escape upon waking once he found a radio to kick at the door to break out, although it was too late for him to stop a murder.
- The names of the characters in the Funimation Dub are:
- Toshiaki Imamura - Biggleworth
- Kotaro Ichikawa - Sterling Alexander
- Hitoshi Okano - Dr. Preston
- Kazue Ichikawa - Autumn Alexander
- Mizue Ichikawa - Summer Alexander
A remastered version of this case was aired on May 24, 2014.
|1||運命のルーレット廻して||Unmei no Roulette Mawashite||Spinning the Roulette of Destiny||Unmei no Roulette Mawashite|
|2||犯人のアジト （忍び込みver.）||Hannin no Ajito (Shinobikomi ver.)||The Culprit's Hideout (Creeping In ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|3||想い出 （摩天楼ヴァージョン）||Omoide (Mantenrō Vājon)||Memories (Skyscraper ver.)||Detective Conan "The Time-Bombed Skyscraper" Original Soundtrack|
|4||悪のテーマ （パート２）||Aku no Tēma (Pāto 2)||Theme of Evil (Part 2)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|5||緊迫||Kinpaku||Tension||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|6||謎解き （その１）||Nazotoki (Sono 1)||Riddle Solution (Part 1)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|7||事件現場 （謎ver.）||Jiken Genba (Nazo ver.)||Scene of the Case (Mystery ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|8||推理 （オリジナルver.）||Suiri (Orijinaru ver.)||Deduction (Original ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|9||悪のテーマ （パート２）||Aku no Tēma (Pāto 2)||Theme of Evil (Part 2)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|10||事件現場 （オリジナルver.）||Jiken Genba (Orijinaru ver.)||Scene of the Case (Original ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|11||コナンの危機||Konan no Kiki||Conan's Crisis||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack Super Best|
|12||犯人のアジト||Hannin no Ajito||The Culprit's Hideout||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|13||沈む夕陽||Shizumu Yūhi||Depressing Sunset||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|14||怪人包帯男２||Kaijin Hōtai Otoko 2||The Mysterious Bandaged Man 2||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|15||名探偵コナン・メインテーマ （ヴォーカル・ヴァージョン)||Meitantei Konan・Mein Tēma (Vōkaru・Vājon)||Detective Conan Main Theme (Vocal ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|16||願い事ひとつだけ||Negai Goto Hitotsu Dake||Just One Wish||Negai Goto Hitotsu Dake|
|17||蘭のテーマ||Ran no Tēma||Ran's Theme||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
In other languages
|Episodes of Season 4|
|Episode 83 • 84 • 85 • 86 • 87 • 88 • 89 • 90 • 91 • 92 • 93 • 94 • 95 • 96 • 97 • 98 • 99 • 100 • 101 • 102 • 103 • 104 • 105 • 106|