Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

bioscience major here: depends on ur immunity. 3rd world countries like Im in got resilient people that managin', while in Europe and West (US) athletes cant even make a full recovery after contracting it, suffering permanent respiratory consequences.

And I came back from the dead again for the nth time.

Anyone still active? How are you guys?

Seems I missed the wave of people coming back to visit at the start of the summer--whoops??? Anyway, it's nice to be back; I'm glad to see there was some activity here a few months ago though I wish I'd checked back here earlier and not just missed everyone c^': c:

How's everyone been? 2020's been a biiit of a hot mess but it's not been without its positives; like last year @Akazora and I met, we've been dating for over a year now tumblr_m42qz8zkyF1r58lid.jpg , and with everything going on this year, it's just been really nice to have him through all this image Not to sound too saccharine, but I never would've imagined this little forum would've had such an impact on me! As cringey as it is to look back on, I had such a fun time interacting with everyone here and I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers the time we concurrently spent here fondly

EDIT: after poking around so bit everyone's so grown up??? and I'm so happy to see that so many old users have popped in relatively recently ;o; !! I hope everyone's doing well c:

-------

OMM: anyone here wanna exchange switch friend codes? Splatoon 2 and AC:NH have been my main time sinks as of late c:

11 hours ago, machine said:

last year @Akazora and I met, we've been dating for over a year now tumblr_m42qz8zkyF1r58lid.jpg 

Can confirm, we started talking on discord a ton in November 2017, things snowballed to a miraculous degree, and the rest is history c:

But it's really crazy to see some old school members check in even during a pandemic.  We're all older and wiser and we've seen our collective share of shit these past few years I'm sure, but it's honestly wonderful everyone is doing well.

----

OMM: I've been studying for the CPA so I haven't had much time for video games or anime.