Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: Steins;Gate or Fate/Stay Night? Dilemmas, dilemmas...

That better be ufotable's new adaptation of the Unlimited Blade Works route and not anything made by Studio Deen you're considering.

1359737979646.jpg

Please don't watch anything made by Deen, it will give you cancer.

That better be ufotable's new adaptation of the Unlimited Blade Works route and not anything made by Studio Deen you're considering.

1359737979646.jpg

Please don't watch anything made by Deen, it will give you cancer.

Haha, I know. Read your posts before xD

And... What happened to them?

OMM: Steins;Gate or Fate/Stay Night? Dilemmas, dilemmas...

I know Akazora is trying to persuade you to watch Fate/Sate Night, but I'm still going to push you to watch Steins;Gate, haha.

--

OMM: Thank goodness Michael from Roosterteeth is back. My Thursdays just weren't the same without Rage Quit.

Haha, I know. Read your posts before xD

And... What happened to them?

They were infected by Deen-abeetus.

Deen is notorious for messing up adaptations, usually in the animation department.  They most recently destroyed Log Horizon's second season.

(Also, I'd personally recommend watching Fate/Zero before Fate/stay night: UBW, though I guess it can be done in either order.) 

I know Akazora is trying to persuade you to watch Fate/Sate Night, but I'm still going to push you to watch Steins;Gate, haha.

--

OMM: Thank goodness Michael from Roosterteeth is back. My Thursdays just weren't the same without Rage Quit.

Haha, it's probably going to be Steins;Gate since Fate/Stay Night takes forever to download for some reason.

@Akazora: We shall mourn for Log Horizon...

Haha, I would be, but I'm trying to give my parents a good impression on it.

Haha, it's probably going to be Steins;Gate since Fate/Stay Night takes forever to download for some reason.

Oh yeah, those file sizes are over 500 MB per episode, with the 0th, 1st, and 12th episodes being the length of two episodes and thus over 1 GB each.  Sorry for all those action scenes.

Oh yeah, those file sizes are over 500 MB per episode, with the 0th, 1st, and 12th episodes being the length of two episodes and thus over 1 GB each.  Sorry for all those action scenes.

Speaking of which, what's the 0th episode?

Speaking of which, what's the 0th episode?

It's an episode you need to watch before starting the series.  It's technically part of the series as it's not an OVA or anything and actually aired when most anime aired their first episodes.  Consider it a prologue of sorts.  But yes, please don't jump right into episode 1, because that would technically be episode 2.

It's an episode you need to watch before starting the series.  It's technically part of the series as it's not an OVA or anything and actually aired when most anime aired their first episodes.  Consider it a prologue of sorts.  But yes, please don't jump right into episode 1, because that would technically be episode 2.

That's weird, but okay. Thanks!