Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

*hugs tight* It was horrible what happened to me ... This week is just to do test, and I could not sleep well, I was just studying, and got the highest score ... Only when the teacher praised me, had some girls who said I should not be here (Here in Brazil ) and I heard it .. then started to speak badly of everything about me .. that I'm fat, boring, bad about my religion and all the people hate me .... Now I understand why no one smiled for me just ti say " Good Morning" But what I did for them? Just because I'm different? I do not understand .. ..... I could not stand, rushes to the bathroom to cry ... I do not know what I did to deserve .. I swear .. I do not know what to do to change that.[EDIT] I don't want cry anymore..

D: why do these people do this? :( discrimination perhaps?

Well don't be too upset because many people face that everywhere in the world. If I were to go to some parts of Australia, I might get a bowl of French fries thrown on top of my head by elementary school children because I'm a foreigner Chinese. :V

But anyways~ don't be sad~ *hugs*

We're all with you. :)

I'm "bullied" (more like teased to death) all the time because of my accent/dialect. Many people I know are extremely racist. I used to be very scared at first when I was much younger, but eventually instead of hurting me it's become annoying to me. I dunno, maybe you should just try to ignore and punch the people bullying you.

I'm "bullied" (more like teased to death) all the time because of my accent/dialect. Many people I know are extremely racist. I used to be very scared at first when I was much younger, but eventually instead of hurting me it's become annoying to me. I dunno, maybe you should just try to ignore and punch the people bullying you.

XD

Wow. punch them!!!!

XD

Anyways, dedicating this song to all of you. :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDqLsWC6HU

If you're listening to it, please read the subs too! Don't lose hope!

• Upvote 1

@Ren: Hey! <3

Uh, Regarding this 'Bullying' issue; Everyone get bullied in some point of their lives. Jealous haters are everywhere, However, if you were smart enough you'd know that already. And ignoring and acting like you don't care will solve this and make it stop, That's from my experience.   

Now I feel so bad because I used to bully (more like made fun of) one of my classmates back when I was in sixth grade >_____< but I guess those people you're talking about are worse. I was never like that DX

UUUGGGGH.

School is taking over my life. I'm pressured to do too much things that I will never benefit from, and people keep claiming and insisting that I need to do stuff I know I really don't need to do. I think I've burst in the last few years from a person who was always happy and content with what she had and always did what she was supposed to do efficiently even if she hated it into someone constantly seeking her own pleasure, wasting time and postponing tasks she must do or will have to do at some point to last minute. Telling myself I should have a higher sense of responsibility isn't helping. I hate being forced into a routine that I know deep inside I'll never be able to break out of. And even if I could, deep inside I know I wouldn't have the courage to.

....My, I'm in a very bad mood. I should nust shut up and stop writing right now.

If you have just read this, I apologize for wasting your time.

*HUGS* Nur, be strong. (Sorry that's all I can say >___<) but whenever you feel sad, just come on DCW and we'll all cheer you up! :D

Thank u!! :) *hugs* I'll be strong! :)

My full solidarity to you.

I hate bullies. I really HATE THEM TO DEATH. The fact that they are underage and can't be harshly punished by the law makes them even more sadistic. I once read a real-life story about the son of a mafia boss being bullied to the point he tried to hang himself and is still in coma after more that 20 years. I wonder why didn't the father put a contract on the b@#$%^&s.

OMG!! *sigh* I think the fact that the person to do it,because the deception goes much deeper .. The pain is unbearable ..

D: why do these people do this? :( discrimination perhaps?

Well don't be too upset because many people face that everywhere in the world. If I were to go to some parts of Australia, I might get a bowl of French fries thrown on top of my head by elementary school children because I'm a foreigner Chinese. :V

But anyways~ don't be sad~ *hugs*

We're all with you. :)

I doubt they would do it with you! That's.. True, any person may be experiencing this. Discrimination always exist ..:( I do not care about nationality or religion ..

*HUGS* I'm happy that you said that!