Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

@Misa: I do what I can do. I'm disappointed in getting so much out of little work. The only reason I procrastinate everything to see how much I can achieve in 70% of my time. But I'm really disappointed in my friend. He kept the first position for a year and worked really hard but in the end he was never sure of himself and was always "confirming" with others. Nothing different than cheating. But there's no need to cry. People like you go far in life.

OMM: First of all, Ezzy =_= admit it you just liked him for his hair from the start! D:<

Second, sad cause I won't have more time for DCW after I get promoted to the next class. Last year of high school and then college begins. >__<

@Light: <33333 That was nice. But for me, unlike your friend, it's somehow the opposite. People are always telling me I'm smart and amazing to get such high grades but I constantly worry because I barely work hard or study and whenever I do it's very briefly. I rely on my memory, but that can't be relied on forever. There are many, many, things I know by heart but don't understand. I ignore it when people tell me I'm a genius or so because if not for my memory I'd probably be a C student. *sigh*

:o you won't be here much? *HUGS TIGHTLY* Well good luck in your studies <3

@Light: <33333 That was nice. But for me, unlike your friend, it's somehow the opposite. People are always telling me I'm smart and amazing to get such high grades but I constantly worry because I barely work hard or study and whenever I do it's very briefly. I rely on my memory, but that can't be relied on forever. There are many, many, things I know by heart but don't understand. I ignore it when people tell me I'm a genius or so because if not for my memory I'd probably be a C student. *sigh*

:o you won't be here much? *HUGS TIGHTLY* Well good luck in your studies <3

I feel that it's even worse for my case.... If I got good results, I believed it was because my hardwork paid off... NOT BECAUSE I am a genius or whatsoever. (I am not a genius in the first place) My parents think opposite though. They think that I am actually a genius(because I used to get good grades). But if I don't get good grades, it would be because I don't put enough hardwork. But truthfully, it is because the rest of the students don't study much... and not persistent enough... (they give up after like 5 seconds or something)... it is not because I am a genius.

If I were such a genius, I wouldn't need so much effort just to remember something which the rest of the class just took like half an hour to remember... I remembered I took 3 hours to memorize it... so long until my best friend wanted to kill me out of impatience.They often tell me that it is not that I couldn't remember, but that I didn't make the effort to remember. Everyone who says that... in my opinion, should be the geniuses, not me. Gifted with the brains and memory and then say they are dumb... *sigh* sometimes I wonder why are those people getting depressed instead of me. 

• Upvote 1

I feel that it's even worse for my case.... If I got good results, I believed it was because my hardwork paid off... NOT BECAUSE I am a genius or whatsoever. (I am not a genius in the first place) My parents think opposite though. They think that I am actually a genius(because I used to get good grades). But if I don't get good grades, it would be because I don't put enough hardwork. But truthfully, it is because the rest of the students don't study much... and not persistent enough... (they give up after like 5 seconds or something)... it is not because I am a genius.

If I were such a genius, I wouldn't need so much effort just to remember something which the rest of the class just took like half an hour to remember... I remembered I took 3 hours to memorize it... so long until my best friend wanted to kill me out of impatience.They often tell me that it is not that I couldn't remember, but that I didn't make the effort to remember. Everyone who says that... in my opinion, should be the geniuses, not me. Gifted with the brains and memory and then say they are dumb... *sigh* sometimes I wonder why are those people getting depressed instead of me. 

Kya kahon umer guzari kiya,

Mein jaga kiya, bakht soya kiya

Don't really think you'll understand Persian poetry but those lines just summarize what you say. When Man works he will be rewarded of his efforts but the result will only be satisfactory if he is lucky.

Anyway, like the nerds that cry over a B here, (some cases A) I'm like "WOOHOO I PASSED IN ALL SUBJECTS! :'D"

Don't really think you'll understand Persian poetry but those lines just summarize what you say. When Man works he will be rewarded of his efforts but the result will only be satisfactory if he is lucky.

Anyway, like the nerds that cry over a B here, (some cases A) I'm like "WOOHOO I PASSED IN ALL SUBJECTS! :'D"

OH yea~ Same with me~ *High fives*!

If I ever cry, it's because I know I could have done better. One year I was completely satisfied with a B, because I knew I had put in all the effort I could have. These days I'm really not doing that. I'm only doing things I feel like doing probably because I'm getting sick of being forced into a routine.

To be honest I don't really remember how hard I studied for those exams. But I had expected a higher grade. My grades this year have been getting lower.

I can't stop thinking about my grades.

Wow...you guys take studying seriously o.o we didn't have the same grading system as yours back then, so I don't really understand the A-F system that much xD *was about to type E instead of F*

Wow...you guys take studying seriously o.o we didn't have the same grading system as yours back then, so I don't really understand the A-F system that much xD *was about to type E instead of F*

We still have the old system, with the advantage that we get more official cutting. Grades just depend on the solid marks you get converted to percentage.

In our school, I think only elementary have the "A-F" system, or at least something very similar. For me it is percentages.

bunch of words on a sheet of paper mean nothing regarding your abilities.

I like this. ^_^  

Oh this is so true.

But not always the case. Some are equally as good on paper as well as in society. :V These are the geniuses... 

*agrees*

OMM: I slept over at my cousins' house... I'm always the first one to wake up. -_-

You can't say I don't try :P

Oh this is so true.

But not always the case. Some are equally as good on paper as well as in society. :V These are the geniuses... 

Most are good in society than on paper. I still insist I should have been taught subjects I wanted from the beginning after languages. A basic concept of stuff can work, but the school asks us too much to cram than humanly possible. I swear not a single algebraic sum I've solved will help me in real life.

I never had any anime posters ;________; or stickers. or merchandise. except the illegally burned CDs that contain 30 eps of anime each from the black market xD

^ nothing? Really???

I have like at least 30+ chopper items including clocks and hand phone covers and dolls and tshirts and shoes... XD Many one piece and katekyo hitman items xD couple of DC keychains phone straps xD and a ten story shelf manga lolllll an entire cupboard of anime xD a couple of CCS posters and collection of cards etc... And I'm only considered average,..

^ nothing? Really???

I have like at least 30+ chopper items including clocks and hand phone covers and dolls and tshirts and shoes... XD Many one piece and katekyo hitman items xD couple of DC keychains phone straps xD and a ten story shelf manga lolllll an entire cupboard of anime xD a couple of CCS posters and collection of cards etc... And I'm only considered average,..

Holy hell. O_________O well what I do have is a shelf and a crate full of literature books and historical/philosophical books and some of higher level sciences and two story books :P the only anime thing I do have would be my own drawings ;A;