Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

Anyone that knows the episode when Conan & Heji were trying to solve a kidnapping case, the only lead they had was a train/bus map which had red line that shaped like T-Rex

Anyone that knows the episode when Conan & Heji were trying to solve a kidnapping case, the only lead they had was a train/bus map which had red line that shaped like T-Rex

Conan, Heiji, and the Vanished Boy, OVA 3. Hope that helps!

• Upvote 2

Does anyone remember in which episode does, Haibara & Conan are at Agasa's., Ran is singing Secret of my Heart (Kuraki Mai) while taking A Shower at Agasa's., at the start of an Episode?

IIRC, it's one of Major BO Cases, So I checked 390 & 426, but neither both of those.

I've been looking for this really specific episode all year! No matter how many search terms I think of I can't find it. I'll do my best to describe it here.

Ā 

Ā 

So this is a much older episode. Most likely a dubbed episode so i'd say somewhere between episodes 80-130. (I may be wrong though.. I couldn't find it searching them one by one).

Ā 

The plot:

An older mother close to death resides on a property that means a lot to her. She has three kids, two of which want to take the property for themselves. If I remember correctly the son wanted to build a shopping center on the property and the daughter just wanted to sell. The other daughter lived with the mother and took care of her and had no interest in the property. So, naturally, the mother would like it to go to her.

Ā 

Conan and them show up to the house and everyone is offered tea or coffee. Eventually the son passes out due to poison that was put in his cup or drink.

Ā 

Fast forward.

Ā 

Conan realizes that the older woman knew that the cup was poisoned to kill her and intentionally switched the cup to give to her son without him knowing. One of the daughters may have been the culprit, I don't remember.

Ā 

What I found strange about this episode was that it was the only one Conan didn't call out the murderer completely. He knew that although the woman was the target, she switched the cup knowing what would happen to her son. On top of that, Conan pulls her aside and tells her that he knows why she doesn't want to give up the property, and that there are bodies buried underground that she had put there long ago (it was a sentimental side story that I forgot..) After that, she thanks Conan and comes to the realization that he's more than just a kid. Then they leave.

Ā 

Thanks for your help! Can't find this one for the life of me.

I'm certain it exists, but i'm starting to think I'm going crazy lol

Ā 

Here are some details I left out:

• I remember the house being an awkward shape and size and the show mentioned it. I think it was supposed to be a special inherited property and Richard was underwhelmed when he saw it. It sort of looked like a less creepy version of norman bate's house. It had a bunch of land and was in the a woody area.
  • Mostly everyone at the table got a cup of coffee or tea. There was someone at the table that got the wrong drink but was okay with it, but knowing that her drink was poisoned the woman used that as an opportunity to either switch the cups or go in the kitchen to make something new.
  • The more I think of it, I think Richard was called there specifically to figure out which kid was going to kill her. I know there are a couple episodes like this so I may be wrong.
  • When the officers show up after the murder they make sure to question anyone who could have done it (i think maybe even rachel?) individually in an isolated room in the house.
  • I'm also pretty sure that it's a two episode mystery.
  • And the "mother" may be a grandmother
  • The bodies or body under the property had something to do with a marriage.

I can never forget that ending though.. The look on that old woman's face when Conan reveals to her that he knows not only that she was aware of the poison but also knew why she couldn't give up her property because of those bodies.Ā 

I'm certain it exists, but i'm starting to think I'm going crazy lol

Ā 

Here are some details I left out:

• I remember the house being an awkward shape and size and the show mentioned it. I think it was supposed to be a special inherited property and Richard was underwhelmed when he saw it. It sort of looked like a less creepy version of norman bate's house. It had a bunch of land and was in the a woody area.
  • Mostly everyone at the table got a cup of coffee or tea. There was someone at the table that got the wrong drink but was okay with it, but knowing that her drink was poisoned the woman used that as an opportunity to either switch the cups or go in the kitchen to make something new.
  • The more I think of it, I think Richard was called there specifically to figure out which kid was going to kill her. I know there are a couple episodes like this so I may be wrong.
  • When the officers show up after the murder they make sure to question anyone who could have done it (i think maybe even rachel?) individually in an isolated room in the house.
  • I'm also pretty sure that it's a two episode mystery.
  • And the "mother" may be a grandmother
  • The bodies or body under the property had something to do with a marriage.

I can never forget that ending though.. The look on that old woman's face when Conan reveals to her that he knows not only that she was aware of the poison but also knew why she couldn't give up her property because of those bodies.Ā 

Could it possibly be Episode 103, "The Farewell Wine Murder" then? If I'm correct, I think there's a few parts which you mentioned that Rachel said something about attending a party and how it's a special property, and how Richard said how if "The check is as big as the drive." Also, in this episode, the house is quite strange looking, and it is surrounded by woods.

it does sound like the farewell wine case, but the description was so off that i was like wth

the shape of the house, then the mother is in fact a father, and that its only 2 sister and a doctorĀ 

we cant help folks if the description is not 60% accurateĀ  :ph34r:

also that one is creepy, bodies under the house and she has to marry a guy

sounds to me like you are mixing a few episodesĀ 

it does sound like the farewell wine case, but the description was so off that i was like wth

the shape of the house, then the mother is in fact a father, and that its only 2 sister and a doctorĀ 

we cant help folks if the description is not 60% accurateĀ  :ph34r:

also that one is creepy, bodies under the house and she has to marry a guy

sounds to me like you are mixing a few episodesĀ 

Well, it's to be expected especially if it has been a while since he saw it, since DC has many cases that might be similar, it's easy to mix cases up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLw0cs30VJw

Which is the above episode? Thanks in advance.

Hint :

1) I think it's a filler, since I haven't watched any fillers except Trips & Mystery Tours since Ep 202 & on.

2) Episode is from #500 - current, judging by the Animation..

It's episode 561 from the Red wall case episode 558-561. And it's not filler actually.

oh yeah , I had forgotten, remembered just now! Culprit from Red Wall Case, Thanks!Ā 

BTW I couldn't find any identify manga thread, so I'm posting here anyhow, does anyone know which is this below Manga that makes reference to AnoKata?Ā  :lol:

NErwH24.png

I remember the episode where someone was gonna throw Conan out of the window. Which one is it?

The Night baron murder case?

Ā 

Anyway my first post here

Ā 

Just wanted to ask and couldn't get an answer on google, there was an episode where conan was running away from Ran and then he went to an alley and pretended to be Shinichi by standing on a brick while Agasa shown the car light on him (to create a Shinichi shadow).Ā  Any ideas? spent a good hour looking for it

Ā 

Just wanted to ask and couldn't get an answer on google, there was an episode where conan was running away from Ran and then he went to an alley and pretended to be Shinichi by standing on a brick while Agasa shown the car light on him (to create a Shinichi shadow).Ā  Any ideas? spent a good hour looking for it

Episode 10 Pro Soccer Player Blackmail Case

Ā 

Also, welcome to DCW!Ā 

• Upvote 1

No, that's not it. Hiroshi was there. I don't think think Hiroshi was there in NB murder case. There was also something like a zepellin and it was heading west.

Ā 

I even have this image I found in amv.

Ā 

c2mqu0S.png