Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What will happen to Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai?

*readies machine guns* you wanna take that back? I won't stick her with either of them... *preparing to fire* .... *Aiming*... now, your answer?

ShihoxKogoro LOL! they'd make a great couple 071.gif:D

*Aims one machine gun at shinichi kodou* watch what you say, they are locked and loaded

*readies machine guns* you wanna take that back? I won't stick her with either of them... *preparing to fire* .... *Aiming*... now, your answer?

JFBQ00189070410A.gif

hehehe Agasa with shiho... they look so sweet together 6f428754.gif... don't u think? JFBQ00134070103A.gif

nah, i missed most of the time :P

but please, don't even joke of putting shiho together with kogoro or agasa... that's just disgusting!

not its fine, but i have one of those imaginations, where if you mention something, as soon as i read it, an image pops into my mind, and right now that is really starting to disturb me *shiver*

araide and shiho is fine tho

Hahaha, LOL! KogoroXShiho is awkward, and AgasaXShiho is more FISHY! But... wait!

It's true... There's one time (one of the episodes), when Conan asks Haibara, "who's your first love?", and she answered him, "...Hakase (professor)..."

And then, Conan was like... "Huh... uh... huh? Eh, WHAT!!!"

Hahahaha :lol: , no, I'm not lying, I swear it happened B) ! LOL :lol: !

It's true...

Hahaha, LOL! KogoroXShiho is awkward, and AgasaXShiho is more FISHY! But... wait!

There's one time (one of the episodes), when Conan asks Haibara, "who's your first love?", and she answered him, "...Hakase (professor)..."

And then, Conan was like... "Huh... uh... huh? Eh, WHAT!!!"

Hahahaha :lol: , no, I'm not lying, I swear it happened B) ! LOL :lol: !

u better find it and tell me! i need solid proof! do you remember any other part of the episode?

u better find it and tell me! i need solid proof! do you remember any other part of the episode?

Whah :rolleyes: ! You don't believe me B)? Well, here. Skip all the way to the preview! And you will see I am not lying~

It was actually at the commercials...70bff581.gif, but you can take that as a no-jokesillyp1.gif... Well, you don't see the commercials, do you? Like that you miss a lot of funny conversations!

she said just kidding!!!!

but i really wanna know who her first love was >.<

All things had gone just as I calculated :D. I say, you mad and ask me to show you (the episode)... you fell for itsillyp1.gif!

014.gif Yes, she said she was kidding, I didn't mention it to scare you07baa27a.gif~

I have a feeling that if Ai survives the demise of the Black Organization, she might end up getting arrested/prosecuted for her past affiliation with the BO. Does anyone else agree with this theory?

She might be given a chance... as she helped to arrest the organisation(if it will be arrested.)She might also been given a chance like Jack Bauer or go under the witness protection program

I have a feeling that if Ai survives the demise of the Black Organization, she might end up getting arrested/prosecuted for her past affiliation with the BO. Does anyone else agree with this theory?

yeah, i hope so..

its better than she end up dead.. :cry: