Detective Conan World
Kitty Paw

What are the worst moments of your life?

haha, lol

When I fried my whole right hand at age 2

kids will be kids

burning myself has left a mental scar in my head that i didnt get rid of

but if i had a moment where my life was so depressed it was when this girl i loved rejected me 

oof... Do I wanna answer this seriously or not...

slightly depressing answer seems like the best course of action here

When my first cat died was one of them though. It came on very quickly and because I assumed she'd be coming from the vet I never said "bye". That still really kills me

Happens everyday for me <_<

Really? That's terrible. My parents go through phases, but there are always the good times.

When my first cat died was one of them though. It came on very quickly and because I assumed she'd be coming from the vet I never said "bye". That still really kills me

Was it a death from old age?

Was it a death from old age?

No, she died from multiple types of cancer (I wasn't told what types specifically). She used to eat the insulation down in our basement for some reason and we think that's what caused it :/ We didn't even know she was sick until the day of  

No, she died from multiple types of cancer (I wasn't told what types specifically). She used to eat the insulation down in our basement for some reason and we think that's what caused it :/ We didn't even know she was sick until the day of  

I'm so sorry. I've never experienced these kind of things, but gosh, I don't want to.

I'm so sorry. I've never experienced these kind of things, but gosh, I don't want to.

Yeah it's pretty terrible and is definitely up there on the list of things I don't really want to go through again. Never getting another pet because you want to avoid a couple weeks of sadness sounds worse though. And because our previous cat died we got our current cat a couple months later so something good came out of it in the end c:

Yeah it's pretty terrible and is definitely up there on the list of things I don't really want to go through again. Never getting another pet because you want to avoid a couple weeks of sadness sounds worse though. And because our previous cat died we got our current cat a couple months later so something good came out of it in the end c:

Yeah. My grandmother and I got into a fight once about this. She said to raise a pet only to see it die wasn't worth it, but I thought the love and care you give it is worth way more than a death in some shelter.

Yeah. My grandmother and I got into a fight once about this. She said to raise a pet only to see it die wasn't worth it, but I thought the love and care you give it is worth way more than a death in some shelter.

Yeah, I used to work with shelter cats and some of them were just very... pitiful. This one in particular, that my aunt and uncle later ended up adopting, wasn't doing well in the shelter at all. When I took him out to clean his cage he just wanted me to hold him and he wasn't eating and ;;;;;;. The kittens in shelters always get adopted but the older ones don't always ;~;

And coming home to a little furry thing that's excited to see you day after day is really worth the couple weeks of heartbreak. I mean you get a little companion that loves you unconditionally for 10 years or so ;a;

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I used to work with shelter cats and some of them were just very... pitiful. This one in particular, that my aunt and uncle later ended up adopting, wasn't doing well in the shelter at all. When I took him out to clean his cage he just wanted me to hold him and he wasn't eating and ;;;;;;. The kittens in shelters always get adopted but the older ones don't always ;~;

And coming home to a little furry thing that's excited to see you day after day is really worth the couple weeks of heartbreak. I mean you get a little companion that loves you unconditionally for 10 years or so ;a;

I can't imagine what it'd be like to be a teenage orphan at an orphanage. It's sad to think about how there's a certain age where nobody wants you anymore.

Eh... When I told my mom I wasn't gonna pursue college. It's like a hell of a week for me after that.

ooh yeah I can't imagine that going well considering how just about everyone is expected to go to college :/

ooh yeah I can't imagine that going well considering how just about everyone is expected to go to college :/

Haha, my studies was really really going well at that time... no signs of me really dropping off :P My parents were really excited about it... and they were already thinking about me graduating and getting my diploma and stuffs and following the footsteps of my older bro and sis. Then I suddenly out of the blue just said that I don't want to continue anymore... So it was really a huge let down for them. Ofc, it's hard to take it on the chin at first for meh parents.

Gah... I still feel bad hiding lots of things from them... I still do till today.

Haha, my studies was really really going well at that time... no signs of me really dropping off :P My parents were really excited about it... and they were already thinking about me graduating and getting my diploma and stuffs and following the footsteps of my older bro and sis. Then I suddenly out of the blue just said that I don't want to continue anymore... So it was really a huge let down for them. Ofc, it's hard to take it on the chin at first for meh parents.

Gah... I still feel bad hiding lots of things from them... I still do till today.

Yeah I imagine that'd come as quite a shock especially if you weren't showing any signs of struggling or anything :/ 

such a sad story

it almost made me put out a sad face

My worst moment was when my elder sister met with a fatal accident. A police van drove over her and there was no driver in that car.It was a slope area and the driver left his car without pulling his hand break.The car automatically started moving.

Whenever I think of that incident,it always bring tears in my eyes. 

My worst moment was when my elder sister met with a fatal accident. A police van drove over her and there was no driver in that car.It was a slope area and the driver left his car without pulling his hand break.The car automatically started moving.

*hugs* I'm sorry ...

Worst moment was ... When I was innocent with 9 years old fighting with my cousin.

And see my mother dead near me. It was the worst.

That's terrible! So sorry...Did I create this thread just to make me sad or something?! *hugs*

That is so sad *hugs*