Detective Conan World

clippers need to get their bench smarter or less confusing

i honestly cant remember the foul

but its tim and a first round game 7...questions, no

if CP3 is ok then the clippers are going to the finals, same with mike from memphis

I'm not sold on the Clippers yet.
I don't think they can beat GSW four times.

In other news, I thought this was cool.

Damian Lillard got his college diploma.

Good for him.

The Rockets looked awful last night. Clippers definitely

have the advantage, especially when it comes to defense (ex: limiting James Harden.)

Love what Pierce is doing for the Wizards right now. 

The Hawks look very weak so far for being a #1 seed.

GSW- Memphis should be good tonight.

My thoghts are that the rockets would have exited in the first round if rondo was a sane person.

Harden, to me, is a false superstar. He is so weak-minded, howard is...i dont even care for him.

The clipers have sinergy and look awesome, and i thought that the would exit in the first round 4-1

Washington cant do much without wall...if you watched you know what i mean. And pierce is just a great closer. Min. Avg. 20, but gets it done

Bulls and cavs are going hard and i would love it if the bulls go to the finals. Who knows what rosess health is going to be

Gsw cant handle mamphis inside, they just dont have those players and memphis has guards that can really play D on their guards.

Memphis will win this one on brains and wont let them have hope going back home to their fans

I agree with the Rondo statement. The Dallas-Rondo relationship ended much quicker than I initially thought. Harden is so overrated to me. He literally drives to the basket and flops by flinging his arms in the air. As for Dwight, I feel the same. Glad he isn't a Laker anymore.

Wall is back, and is currently playing in game 5. I see them hanging on if he can stay healthy pending the result of tonight's game.

Wow huge rebound at the end to give the Hawks the win. Just like that, it's a 3-2 series.

The Bulls are missing Gasol's presence right now. Looked a mess in the 4th Q, and made some sloppy passes that really killed them. (Noah stinks.) I think Rose playing in all these playoff games is a plus after all the injuries he's been through. Such a relief for the fans.

GSW dominated in game 4. Curry returned to MVP form with 33 pts. I wonder how Memphis will respond tonight since Tony Allen will be sidelined with a hamstring injury. GSW should capitalize. 

Edited by Ryo

we should be fair and say that if wall was 100% healthy, the wizards would go 4-1

atlanta as much as she was impressive in the season with 60 wins

they dont play much playoff basketball

i think the cavs are much better off without love, he would just ruin them

rose needs to show up these last 2 games

and when tony is missing, you know there is going to be a huge hole in the team 

Hawks - Cavs in the ECF should be interesting.

Warriors advance to the WCF. Just too good for the Grizzlies.

Crazy stuff with that Paul Pierce shot. Didn't count, but man he's still got it for a veteran.

i think if the wizz had WALL they would have beaten the hawks and cavs

but no such luck

memphis lost because their star guard, who are awesome defenders, were injured

bulls need a mike D'Antoni assistant coach 

clippers should beat houston, they need to get their act together 

Oh wow, just what I wanted. NBA discussion. :D

I still think the Rockets will win it tomorrow. It's kinda hard to get over what happened last game out. They were up by what, nineteen? Then they blew it up? I don't mean no disrespect to Houston but I still think LAC's to blame for what happened too. You gotta hustle man, and not play desperate when the other team's chipping off the lead. I'm no Doc Rivers hater but I guess it goes to show that he's not as good of a coach he's said to be. Or maybe not. That was demoralizing, more so because they were in their home court. It's still anyone's game though, maybe they'll go to Houston with revenge in mind.

Oh and Paul Pierce is cold-blooded. He wasn't doing well the entire game but when it matters the most he gets it done. If only he had gotten it off a bit earlier, haha.

And I think what Chicago needs is a deeper bench imo. Or maybe a better rotation. I didn't watch their last game but from what I saw in the box score, Kirk Hinrich played twenty minutes and did nothing on the floor aside from a blocked shot. I don't know if he provides some intangibles for the team but given the score I don't think he does. I haven't felt Noah's presence in the series too. Last season he was carrying the team with his all-around game and his intangibles but I guess playing alongside a much better offensive player makes your production lesser. Ehh, can't say though. They've got personnels who knows how the game works and I'm just a fan watching from a television screen. Not much of a comparison.

glad to see that we have a new guy here

we will discuss on the rockets and clippers after a short while cause the game begins in a hour

i dont like the rockets, cause people are hyping them more then they deserve

i think, and this is clear to me by now, that the bulls need better scoring abilities

they can defend but are inconsistent on the offensive

health vise they are also bad 

if GSW wins the finals, they should be thanking god for keeping them healthy for this playoff

Missed the game, was too early for my timezone. Gotta say though, Clippers choke as usual. :P

Man, I really think Chris Paul is the PG in this era but he really needs to at least go to the Conference Finals if he wants to be considered in the top fifty. Who knows though? Maybe next year they can win it. Clips need to improve though. Griffin's the only guy that can produce consistently as Paul. Their shooters are way too inconsistent.

What you said about the Bulls are spot-on. I think Butler's the only guy that can produce numbers consistently. Pau's a bit inconsistent and Rose.... waaay too inconsistent. Can't blame him though. His slashing game is pretty much gone by now since he's not as explosive and he'd risk getting injuries when he does those moves. Jacking three's ain't good though, especially with his percentage. Maybe the coaching change rumors will make sense. As much as I like what Thibs has done, he's a really good defensive coach, they can't get it done on offense.

And GSW are really lucky hahaha. Steph hasn't been injured this playoffs and Bogut too. Hard to believe Bogut's still okay.

Oh, and a realization. I really didn't like LeBron but after seeing the Cavs looking like they're having fun and they want to win it, it's hard to hate them. I still don't like Perkins though.

it would seem that the clippers are in for some huge changes

one bench player wont get you anywhere

im predicting that the warriors will defeat the rockets 4-1

i would love it if the cavs went on to the finals and lebleh lost it there again 

Yeah, Rockets are gonna miss Beverley. They've got good Post D with Howard manning the post but their Perimeter D? I think Brewer's the only good defender there. Josh Smith's good too but I still think of him as a post defender. Haven't watched his game to see how he plays now. I don't think the Harden-Terry combo can contain the Splash brothers. I'd go with a safe 4-2 Warriors. Hahaha.

As much as I praised Cleveland my last post, I'm still gonna root for the Hawks. I'd rather go with a fresh Finals, with players that I haven't seen on there for the past few years. Don't want to see LeBron again in the Finals. Well, I probably would if he's undefeated but he's not so...

I gotta agree with you guys. I don't see the Rockets getting past the Warriors. Solid bench + splash brothers/Draymond Green's defense, it'll be too much to handle. Warriors in 5 for me. Only thing saving Houston is if James "Flop King" Harden pulls out his usual tricks. 

The Hawks-Cavs series is tough for me. I'm always a fan of fresh teams getting a crack at the finals, LeBron winning a title for Ohio would be amazing. If he does that, then after that I'll be fine, haha. Just goes to show you how the Eastern Conference needs to toughen up, honestly. It's becoming predictable now. 

harden wont fly for a third time

1 win in this series is enough

but they have a chance if howard dominates the post cause there is no one in GSW roster of big men to go on par with him on both ends of the floor

he has to be a 30p 15r  5a 4b kinda dude in this series

the other finals are interesting

the cavs are injured and the hawks inexperienced

it really is a coin toss between them

but if Jeff T dominates a injured Irving, then the hawks could go on to the finals 

I agree, but probably won't happen since those days for Dwight (On a consistent level) are over. 

The Hawks - Cavs series really is a toss up. We'll just have to see.

Draft lottery right now. Fingers crossed for the Lakers landing in the top 5! #2 pick!!

This is better than expected. Now we can draft a big to help the team. Okafor or Towns.

Edited by Ryo

Aaaaand there you have it, Howard's injured! Hahahahahahaha. Was a closer game than I expected, and both team showed they can perfom in the clutch. Harden carried Houston in the 4th, was kinda amazed how he was shooting those ridiculous lay-ups and stepbacks. Still gotta complain less over a foul though, that's lame. He was making tons of errors that could have won Houston the game though.

I think the biggest problem the Hawks have is that they have no go-to guy in the clutch. The closest I think they have is Teague but I dunno. Haven't seen him bank a game-sealing or game winning shot in the playoffs yet.

______

My 76ers got bad luck, with the Lakers winning 2nd. No one's got it worse than the Knicks though. I just hope the Wolves and Lakers get Okafor and Towns, not Mudiay and Russell.

edit - What's wrong with Cauley-Stein? First he got his name changed and now he's spouting about how he's called a hundred million dollar player? I'm sensing a bust 'round here. Dude had a hard time guarding Kaminsky.

i doubt that GSW will keep the rockets this close in the second game

Dwight is making 22M this season, a lot for a player

we can discuss picks all we want, but the lakers dont know who are they signing on for free agency

if they get big men, do they need to draft okafor

but its great to see that the lakers got a second pick

these teams that are always in the top 5 dont know what to do with those players 

I doubt they'd get a decent big man on free agency, not much can provide the upside Okafor and Towns has. Well, Marc Gasol's already proven but I doubt he'd leave a contender like Memphis for a lottery team like the Lakers. And Aldrige probably won't leave Trail Blazers too. Lakers might get Russell but I hope not. 76ers needs him.

Well, I don't think they'd get Mudiay though. Clarkson shows he can be a starting caliber PG/SG.

edit - Nothing beats Kobe's contract though. :D

I agree. The safe bet is for the Lakers to draft a big man. Besides, teams can speak to free agents until July 1, days after the draft. Most likely the Wolves will take Towns as the #1 pick, and pair him up with that young and talented roster. If Randle didn't play below the rim so much, it would be different and easier to draft a PG. Pairing him with Okafor/Towns will add that offensive weapon/rebounding they need.

There's really no guarantee we'll be able to scoop a big man in free agency anyway. Gasol & Aldridge seem pretty loyal to their city. I think Russell's skillset fits the 76ers more. They already have two big man in Philly who could use a quality PG. They obviously didn't see that vision with MCW. 

I'm curious to see what the Knicks do with the 4th pick. They can always trade it, or draft someone. Melo already said he'd rather have a veteran point guard than seeing a rookie be the ball handler. That makes the pick more interesting. If they keep the pick, and don't go with a PG, then who? maybe Winslow or Cauley-Stein (Stein needs to improve his game, btw.) Adding guys who can defend would be a plus too. 

is it fair to say that the knicks were robbed on the draft pick

melo should hold his tongue, he has no  finals appearance

he has the skill set to get you out of the game then in it

im assuming the lakers will do well with their pick

baylor, west, worthy, magic, fisher, bynum, they also stole some great ones 

Nah, weren't robbed. That's just how lottery works I guess.

I really think the Knicks should go for Mudiay, he's the best player available at that point if Towns and Okafor were taken already. I doubt Dragic will go to New York given how much better the Heat is at this point. Brandon Knight and Reggie Jackson are both restricted free agents, and given the way they play, I'd say the Suns and Pistons will match any offer. I'm a Rondo fan but he's a shell of himself at this point tbh.

Jahlil Okafor welcome to LA land! lol

Marc would be awesome, but the chances are slim. If anything, the Grizzlies need some key pieces, and they may be ready to actually contend. Same way I feel about the Blazers and Aldridge. I bet he'll take the 1 year deal, and await to see how Portland does next year. His decision in summer 2016 could be interesting.

I could do without Rondo, honestly. His shooting skills are a question mark.