Detective Conan World

Me too it's been too long. Meh I'm tired of the Spurs, I kind of want to see what the Thunder do in the West since they're healthy now. And for the east, if Derrick Rose can stay healthy for them to contend. I wish the Lakers were contending right now but we got some young guys for the future

Yeah if the Thunder don't win this year it's gonna be tough. I think their title window is closing soon because the West is getting better every year. The Spurs will be their usual selves, but I'm curious to see how Aldridge fits in the system, guess we'll see. Ah the Cavs, injuries all over the place. Did you see the Tristan Thompson contract? dude is not worth 82 million smh. LeBron has a lot of mileage, but he might have to carry that team again. Let's hope the Lakers can grab a playoff spot, but it's gonna be TOUGH.

I dont think it will be tougher to play for okc if they dont win this season by any west team

The only thing with them is are they mentaly ready. I see kd and russ as big babies to be honest

Popovic will make great things happen

I men, they are ready on D like no other team

I like thristan, and i do agree that for what he brings to a team is important just not 82M/5yrs worth

Deandre getting mo money then a superstar...we are going in for a serious lockdown

When i think of their money i think of guys who can lift up a team and atleast carry it to the playoffs

Like kobe when he did in 2005-06. When you really think about with whom he played with and made something #MaxMoney

Lebron will be frustrated when the cavs face west teams, there loves skill will show and i dont think it will be what he wants.

Eh idk about that, gonna be tough ever since that finals loss, it's like this: L to grizzlies, L to Spurs, and missed the playoffs this year (prob wouldn't have if Durant/Ibaka were healthy.) Only way they go far is health + new offensive schemes. We'll see if the new coach can do that.

For 82 mill, Tristan needs to do WAY more than rebounds. For that money, he needs to play on an elite level. I'm interesting in to see how Love finally fits in the system, but the X factor will be Kyrie. Without him, I don't think they can win a title with him not healthy.

Ofc, that was the prob before. But now im saying that they are decent cause of kanter

He was great once he was traded to them. If health serves them then they can go all the way

He ca play D, would be nice if he could pull a J or post uponce gets the OR

I dint know, to me it seems that the load will be on james again and ge will tire out again

If something were to happen to him during the playoffs...they will look like tge cavs from 2 weaks

Needs to work on his J. Defensively he's there, but on offense, he's a liability. Even James said recently he doesn't want to feel like he has to carry the Cavs. Said everyone needs to step up and play their role. I can't blame him.

I like Kanter, man Utah didn't play to his strengths. He's gold in the pick n roll offense with Westbrook. I'm definitely putting him on my fantasy team.

How do you feel about the rookie class? A lot of 'em have looked really good this year.

Im loving what im watching from the young ones

KAT and okafor will be big time down low. Mudijay will be a great pg as will d'ANGELO ( his team is not good, and all those great passes are a miss )

Randal is a beginer as well if you think about it, he is a beast

Porzingis is so big and can just about try anything

Justise w. Is in a nice place to develope.

Its gonna be a tough nice year for them

I agree they look really sharp so far. Once Mudiay takes care of those turnovers  (which he'll learn) he's gonna be special. D'angelo too. Okafor/Towns are adapting well also. It helps them having all those minutes, which is great for learning. I haven't seen any Heat games yet, so I haven't got to watch Winslow play yet. I knew Porzingis was gonna make an impact, now all the Knicks fan love him haha. 

Im thinking that the lakers will draft a C or a PF this season to go with russ.

But they have to stay in the top 3 or it goes to the 6ers.

Porzingis moves well for a big guy. Im thinking he will be a better long distance shooter next season

Who will get who in FA

They definitely need a C who can dominate in the paint. Hibbert isn't gonna cut it.

The only guy is really doing that in that position is Demarcus Cousins. 

I don't see Detroit letting Drummond go anywhere, even though he's a restricted FA in 2016, I think he'll stay since he's viewed as the cornerstone there. Cousins would be great to have since things aren't exactly perfect in Sacramento, but I think the Lakers would be hesitant to add Clarkson or Randle in that package. But, it's the Lakers, so you never know what they pull off in the future. Man the numbers Cousins is putting up right now smh we would be so good. 

just wishful thinking i guess

you know whos bad, cavs

and the rockets firing kev...wow

dwight sucks mayor this op

i dont like byron and how he is approaching the situation with russ

okc is up and down

the hornets are good and the celtics are beyond anyone's expectations

the heat are a letdown, besides hassan

indiana looking to be ok

and the bulls...idk

D12 unhappy playing with Harden....man this guy kills me

Its a they say situation

But looking at his game i can tell you that he is not happy cause he loves his money

He is a, god i cant believe im aaying it, superstar

Superstars get payed big time, and if he is playing like this

He wont get payed, nor do i think anyone will want him

But i think harden does not know how to play with him

Harden can get you 7ast a night, but only obe of them is on him ...if that

He passes around but not inside

Ty lawson has been nothing but a bother, and thats the truth

Why was kevin fired i have no idea

Kobe looks to be getting his growe back...i like it and i dont

We need that pick

Gsw are awesome

Spurs look great

Leonard should be the runner up to steph

Sixers look like tras on sunday

Toronto and indiana look improved

NY has turned things around, if melo plays like melo

They will be no8

But charllote has bees outstanding, look at them

He wants more touches and money, but he's not even a good post player. He's lucky the cap is way up, and an opportunity for max money is out there if he decides to leave. Harden is awful. Doesn't even try on defense, and swings his arms around to get foul calls. Not a fan. 

It's good to see Kobe getting his legs back. His last six games have been great compared to the first twenty. His FG% is up, and Byron finally woke up and realized "Hey, this limiting Kobe's minutes idea might just work." Considering we're 2-8 in the past 10 games, we'll most likely continue to lose more games. Hope we keep that pick because we need a front court player.

Like you said, Warriors are Spurs look great. Kawhi is having a career year. The 76ers....must be tough to be a fan. Paul George has Indiana in good position after that injury. Lowry looks really good after he lost weight in the off season. I think a few teams will be fighting for that 8th seed in the East. I'm really impressed by Charlotte. Top 10 Offense and Defense. Lin scored 35 last night....Linsanity back? hahaha j/k but really they may be the sleeper team if they keep this up. 

Kobe had a dunk last night, no one expected it

I dont mind the L, but beat houston

There are only 3 things that interest me this year

Kobe, finals and FA

I dont think KD is staying in OKC

They are not champs but rather a hard oponent you will beat

If lakers get him...its gonna be showtime again

Vintage Kobe right there. I loved it. It'll be interesting to see what KD does next summer. I know he loves playing for OKC, but since that finals loss in 2012, have they gotten better? no. Sure, he has Westbrook, who's a flat out beast, but that's clearly not enough to make it out of the West. KD & Kobe were pictured having dinner last night...could be nothing...but on the other hand...it could be something ha. 

With Kobe's retirement, we get more cap space to sign 1-2 players to max contracts. It would take a miracle, but yeah, SHOWTIME.

I doubt he will stay in okc if he does not win this year

He really has all the help he needs

He is flat out long, quick, handles like iverson, can shoot the same % as steph

So he has to wonder, if he is all that, whats the problem

Why cant i win

Lakers can provide him great bench help

But the starting 5...he has the young ones, but he needs someone better then hibert

Roy is just bad, there is no getting around it

7'2" and you cant post up...really

He can be the superstar, its better to have 3 all around players then 1 big one

That means more threats from outside and inside, rather then a westbrooke

It will be interesting to see where he wants to go

But it is KDs fault we are talking about this move to LA

Shaq said it best

Why are you all talking like this

Let me sighn right now

But i do have a crazy one

Do you think howard is comming back

If KD comes to LA...is he following him