Detective Conan World

i do have to say after watching the gsw-sas game that the gsw have a chance of beating them 4-2 or 4-1 when everyone gets back

gsw missed 3 players while the spurs had everyone

gsw will have home court advantage and the spurs can lose to them at home cause klay and steph will not be held to these %

steph should not have to run through screens with them, cause lets face it there is no one that can guard him at that position, and when kawhi switches than klay has to step up 

Me too. It shows how good they are that they missed 3 guys and still lost by only a few points. Home court advantage and depth give GSW the best chance at winning the title than anyone. It'll be key for Draymond to guard the bigs well in the playoffs too. 

Decent? lol cmon man there's no better way to leave the game (well besides a title but he knew that wasn't happening)

I'm happy for the Warriors. Gonna miss Kobe tho. 

Good 4th Q last night (especially Durant) from OKC to beat the Spurs. Definitely needed to avoid that 3-1 hole. Still think the Spurs will win the series.

Steph wins his 2nd MVP. Avg 30 pts under 35 minutes a game...ridiculous

Luke Walton is our new coach. I like it. Can't wait to see him get to work with the new guys. I think they'll relate to a younger guy, and be motivated come time for summer league.

Cavs finish off the Hawks. They starting to hit their stride, plus they'll have rest now. Atlanta should probably realize they're never going anywhere in the East if they don't get actual stars. They don't know to groom guys like Pop does in San Antonio.

GSW up 2-1 against Portland. Curry doubtful for game 4 tonight. It's good they're being cautious. Better to miss a few games, than lose Steph the rest of the playoffs if something happens. If they can close the series, a healthy Curry will get them back on track in the WCF.

i think the spurs bench is lacking, but kd and russ were great

he really did do great, well deserved

i have no complaint here

luke was always a smart player and i thought of him as a great role player but injuries have limited him

he will do great, he can adapt and teach unlike scott ( who was a great player but awful in this new era )

cavs be like shooting them 3s better then gsw, but i think its all in the defensive rotation

it wont be like this against toronto or gsw or spurs

i think that klay has to be more aggressive on deme than on his offence, and let his great teammates do the rest 

OKC up 3-2

- Tim Duncan is declining..I wonder if this could be finally be his last year

- Russ...monster...took over in the 4th Quarter

that was a surprising turn of events

im still thinking it could go 7 games, kawhi and lamarcus are great

tim has been...empty

this should be his last year, there is no shame in walking away, he played for 19 years and is 40 years old

russ will screw up one way or another

but im curious to how is it that in 96 jordan wasnt an unanimous mvp while curry is this year 

Possibly..Aldridge just needs to shoot better than he did in game 4 & 5

Yeah Duncan is done. HOF no doubt.

Think Hakeem, Penny, etc got a first place vote in 96 that's why 

He definitely should've that season...who knows maybe some sportswriters were being petty lol

Lebron almost did in '13 

Yeah I agree I still think GSW wins the series. OKC's bigs would have to play on another level every game, and I just don't see it.

Good bench usually takes you far

They should. Whiteside is out again, so that hurts the Heat. Raptors so boring to watch hope the Cavs beat them.