Detective Conan World
Balthazar Manfredie

Remembering old members

Nothing lasts forever. But memories will stay in our hearts. Who I really miss is person who I cannot find anymore even thought I was her facebook friend. She disappeared.

Well, we're here being online in the Internet chatting with overseas friends :)

But who knows when we can't :(

Just look at the unstable world peace out there :(

it's always been like this since the beginning of time lol. Don't worry.

tsukiko

Hey, I'm right here! I try to come by time to time but nowadays you can find me more easily at DCTP as MoonRaven.

Ā 

But I also really miss some people. Especially the ones playing the very first DCW...IRL. Aya, IU, Chelsy(though she's admin now too), BK, Misa, KKLT, Monsi, Moho, WH, LIA... Yeah, even the people who still visit this place but I don't see because I'm not here. one reason why I disappeared for two years was that my friends did first...

Ā 

And I even remember this one that I made:

http://tsukiko75014.deviantart.com/art/It-has-already-been-one-year-295814628

not her

then whoĀ Ā  :o

Ā 

Hey, I'm right here! I try to come by time to time but nowadays you can find me more easily at DCTP as MoonRaven.

Ā 

But I also really miss some people. Especially the ones playing the very first DCW...IRL. Aya, IU, Chelsy(though she's admin now too), BK, Misa, KKLT, Monsi, Moho, WH, LIA... Yeah, even the people who still visit this place but I don't see because I'm not here. one reason why I disappeared for two years was that my friends did first...

Ā 

And I even remember this one that I made:

http://tsukiko75014.deviantart.com/art/It-has-already-been-one-year-295814628

sorry , i dont see much of you here and thought you maybe gone

I don't know if I'm old LOL, but I'm really having trouble coming to DCW. All I do is look at random stuff on the internet, try to study then sleep listening to music all the time. .__. Now I'm a hikikimori except the going to school part. Everyone at my school has been together for like half a decade and I'm like "Yayyy." *lame cheer*. Time really forges bonds eh. :P Funny thing is they consider themselves random. Of course they've never heard of DCW. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I don't know if I'm old LOL, but I'm really having trouble coming to DCW. All I do is look at random stuff on the internet, try to study then sleep listening to music all the time. .__. Now I'm a hikikimori except the going to school part. Everyone at my school has been together for like half a decade and I'm like "Yayyy." *lame cheer*. Time really forges bonds eh. :P Funny thing is they consider themselves random. Of course they've never heard of DCW. :rolleyes:

lol yeah Time really collapses forges bond :P and of course they did hear DCW :P It's very popular you know lol. It's around 100,000 in alexa ranking (the site that measures site ranks including itself :P)

Anyway, another old member is leaving DCW ;_; Time really is an enemy

Oh, I could count Banana as old member, but not as old as some others. (just btw I'm scared now. THere is strange noice coming from russia. I live like 15 km from border.)