Detective Conan World

Favorite Detective Conan quotes

ahh.. i actually like this one.. "You cant cure your own sufferings by making others suffer."

i dont remember the episodes..sorry ^_^"

and.."The only ones that can miss a kick draw match are those who have enough courage to kick it." - Shinichi Kudo

or something along those lines (i cant remember the exact words!!), and did he actually say this?? i thought it was from the Miracle at Koshien episode but i cant seem to find it there.. haha.. im so useless..

ahh.. i actually like this one.. "You cant cure your own sufferings by making others suffer."

i dont remember the episodes..sorry ^_^"

and.."The only ones that can miss a kick draw match are those who have enough courage to kick it." - Shinichi Kudo

or something along those lines (i cant remember the exact words!!), and did he actually say this?? i thought it was from the Miracle at Koshien episode but i cant seem to find it there.. haha.. im so useless..

I mentioned the second one at another topic of the General which is the famous lines of Kudo/Edogawa(or sth like that) . It was from the episode where Genta thought that he killed a man. I also wrote the episode there if my memory serves me right.

these two are my favorites. :))

"she should want to see me. if i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. all this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. i never want to see her cry anymore. even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. how immature of me, right?" -- SHINICHI KUDOU

"you're always away during the important times and all you do is call. and there are times when you were finally here but disappear unexpectedly. every time... every time... always, always, leaving me behind alone. what do you think i am? i love you shinichi!" -- RAN MOURI

post-4083-12759110792617_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

these two are my favorites. :))

"she should want to see me. if i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. all this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. i never want to see her cry anymore. even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. how immature of me, right?" -- SHINICHI KUDOU

"you're always away during the important times and all you do is call. and there are times when you were finally here but disappear unexpectedly. every time... every time... always, always, leaving me behind alone. what do you think i am? i love you shinichi!" -- RAN MOURI

Isn't the first one in volume 33 at the case of the lost watch and the second one at the episode of the plane??? Both are about Ran and Shinich...you must really love them to be together....judging from your post and name...

@Shuichi Akai:

That is a clever deduction that by ranlovesshinichi's quotes and name that s/he would support that pairing the most, haha.

My favorite quote's always the "one truth prevails" quote, as well as the quote from the New York case that's already been mentioned.

Vermouth's quote, "A secret makes a woman, woman," is also one of my favorites, if not because it's 'true', then because it identifies her throughout the series.

Rachel Moore: Oh, Conan

Conan Edogawa: [Momentarily confused] Eh? Ah? Yeah... What is it, Rachel? [To himself] I'm not used to this name...

Rachel: Are there any girls you like?

Conan: Eh?

Rachel: You know! Anyone you're interested in, like at school...?

Conan: Um, no, nope... [To himself] Hey, hey... What is this girl asking all of a sudden?

Rachel: I do!! There's a guy I really like...

Conan: Oh... [Cheekily] Could it be... that Jimmy guy you were looking for earlier?

Rachel: ......That's right!

Conan: [surprised] Eh?

Rachel: Ever since he was little, he was a jerk... always full of himself... always a mystery geek... But whenever you need him, he's dependable... and brave... and cool... I really... I really like Jimmy! But don't tell him that, okay?

Conan: [blushing] O-Okay...

"A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop them from committing suicide is no better than a murderer himself."

I guess that this is my favorite one.

But Vermouth's words "A secret makes woman,woman." are also great.

I scanned through the 34 volumes I have and some of my favourite parts @ onemanga and listed my favourite lines

I have tons of secret weapons lying about. I just think Kogori Mouri isn't completely innocent of all this just yet - gin

Kudo:huh? If the criminal is someone I knew?

Ran :yeah! For example Dr Agasa commited a crime

Kudo: I'd say it!

Ran : what!? You would!?

Kudo: yeah,“you are the criminal”right on his face.

Ran :wow. So you would play it cool...

Kudo:I wouldn't play cool at all! I'm sure I will be exhausted and worn out by then cuz it'd be after running around desperately exploring every possibility that it wasn't him.

Hideko: btw, rachael, I heard that you ran around the hotel searching for an alibi for mr maeda(karate champ)

Ran: I was a big fan of him, besides, this guy told me not to give up till the end- vol 8

Shut up! This is no time for kids to meddle. I don't know why it was done or what kind of trick was used but I am not allowing the culprit to get away with it. I will wrestle out the truth of this case!!! I swear it!!!- mouri kogoro

Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw.-heiji

Oh, one of those sugary pop bands that churns out dance music.- conan, describing two mix

A thief is a creative artist, devising brilliant ways to steal his prize and a detective , following in his footsteps and hunting for faults is no better than a mere critic. - 1412/KID/Kuroba

It is human nature. People test each other. One person might flirt to attract the attention of the woman he truly loves.- conan via Mouri

Justice isn't a word you should say out loud. It is something you keep locked secure inside your heart.- Sato(vol 21)

It's always the little things, that we overlook, that are most important.- Kudo(vol 21)

Now that we know her location,it'll be a piece of a cake to track her down. The strench of a traitor never fades.- gin

Don't run away from your destiny - conan to haibara

You can never buy people's heart with money-ai haibara vol 400+

Immortality ain't nothing but a nightmare. Live's valuable because it's short. We gotta do our best with the time we got. -heiji

It doesn't make a difference if it's your life or someone else's! Any idiot who tries to get rid of a live is a murderer!! Even if it happens to be your own!!- heiji's mama

A secret makes a woman, woman,

It's that touch of mystery that gives a woman her allure

she should want to see me. if i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. all this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. i never want to see her cry anymore. even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. how immature of me, right?

you're always away during the important times and all you do is call. and there are times when you were finally here but disappear unexpectedly. every time... every time... always, always, leaving me behind alone. what do you think i am? i love you shinichi!

"You cant cure your own sufferings by making others suffer.

No matter how harsh life is treating you, drugs and murder are nothing but foul play, you deserve a red card- conan to Ray

You will be sorry if you underestimate a girl

The crime that guided me here was as darling as walking a knife's edge in bare feet. The only question is could it be true?

There is no love for traitors in this world

But if it is true, it will make his life more easier. He will get to run away to a place where his enemies can't reach him where he can forget about it all

When they're far away from each other, their hearts will change.

It's so cruel that the only thing I can do is wait.

"There's not a mystery in the world that can't be solved!!!"

Theories aren't about winning or losing, it is not a matter of

better or worse. In every case, one truth prevails

"A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop that suspect from committing suicide is no better than a murderer himself."

<<The strong one doesn't win, the one that win is strong>>

"The only person who can miss a kick from the penalty mark, is the person who has enough courage to kick one."

Mysteries are just puzzles created by human mind. If you think them over long enough, you can work out a logical situation. But no matter how many times they try to explain it to me, I can never figure out why one person would kill another. I can understand it in my head but it just doesn't make sense AT ALL."

Is a reason nesessary? I don't know the motives for a person killing another person but as far as saving someone is concerned, why should there be a logical mind?

Courage is a word of justice. it means the quality of mind that enables one to face apprehension with confidence and resolution. it is not right to use it as an excuse to kill someone

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - heiji, vol 29

• Upvote 1

Ooops, I missed out one quote. It is by conan @ vol 12.

I can't help getting excited. The more baffling the case, the more thrilling it is to me!! It just feeds the irrepressible curiosity of me!!!

also what was really good was in ep 517

Kazuha; "Say, what did those tow say?"

Rachel:"you were standing next to them, right?"

Conan: "She said :be as swift as the windy, or something

Kazuha and Ran went red in the face and was thing strategy of love!

then

Kazuha: "Heiji!"

Heiji: "huh"

Rachel calling to Kudou

Kazuha takes Heiji hand and start walking

Heiji: "What's wrong Kazuha?"

Kazuha: "it's fine, just c'ome"

COnan thinging whats going on? then his phone ring and he hids behind the tree.then wtaching phone..It's from Ran

Rachel: "ah, hello Shinichi?"

Conan: "ah,Ran.Whats up?"

Heiji: "what the heck is it?"

Kazuha: "today!today's when i'm going to tell you!"

Conan: "couldn't we talk late?"

Rachel: "NO! It's no good if we don't talk now!"

Heiji: "ah, sorry.I gotta go to the bathroom"

Kazuha: "idiot!don't try and run away Heiji"

Attack as fiercely as the fire

Be quite as the forest

Rachel: "your'r right.it might be better to talk later

Conan back in the tree "uh"

Kazuha: "Well, why don't we leave it there for today"

Heiji: "Hey!wait a second!"

Rachel and Kazuha meets each other againe and both of the sigh

Heiji: "whats with them?"

Conan: "no idea"

Heiji: "you think they're getting irritable becuase they are hungry?"

Be immovable like the mountain

it was really funny and why did Heiji want to bathroom when he was talking with Kazuha and later he didn't went

"There's no win in this, no higher or lower there is always only one truth" - Kudou Shinichi

"It's better trusting someone than to die doubthing people altogether" - Kaitou Kid

"If you have faith and wait,he'll definitely come back.A lover will never betray you." - Mouri Ran

thise are my fev

"There's no win in this, no higher or lower there is always only one truth" - Kudou Shinichi

"It's better trusting someone than to die doubthing people altogether" - Kaitou Kid

"If you have faith and wait,he'll definitely come back.A lover will never betray you." - Mouri Ran

thise are my fev

Excuse me but which episodes or volumes where you quote the following:

There's no win in this, no higher or lower there is always only one truth" - Kudou Shinichi

"It's better trusting someone than to die doubthing people altogether"

Thanks by the way.

Excuse me but which episodes or volumes where you quote the following:

There's no win in this, no higher or lower there is always only one truth" - Kudou Shinichi

"It's better trusting someone than to die doubthing people altogether"

Thanks by the way.

I think the first one is from the end of the "Diplomat Murder Case", when Heiji says he lost the "battle", Shinichi said there is no winning or losing

Oh... That line! I was used to the case closed translation vertion which is (theories aren't about winning or losing. It is not a matter of better or worse. In every case, one truth prevails.)

My fav line is when This lady tried to commit suicide and Conan and Hejij stoped her. This is how i think it went.

Hejij:I think we shouldn't have stopped her Kudo.

Conan:If a detective coners a crimnal with their deductions and let them commit suicide, we are no better then the crimnal the crimnal.

Hejij: Geez you're words are hurting my eyes Mr.Perfect Detective

Conan:I'm not perfect. It's just i let it happen before and i was too small to stop it. -flash backs to episode 11-12. Moonlight serenio case.-

I thought what Conan said was very thouching because he was really hurt about not being able to stop Simon from commiting suicide because he was too small.

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"If I could be assured of your destruction, I would, in the interests of the public, cheerfully accept my death."

"Don't you run away from your destiny."

"Trick is like crossword that men created, They thought about it repeatedly, then they found an answer and came up with lots of theories. But what is pathetic is the reason why people kill each other. Even if you come up with a theory to explain this, I still can't understand. Even if I could, I wouldn't be able to take it."

"Even if you are facing a bitter aspect of life, drugs and murder are foul whatsoever with or without any excuses....deserve a red card for being a real loser."

"Is it necessary to have a reason? The reason of why people kill each other, I don't know...I don't even want to know...if there is one. But I, understand that, it doesn't have to have a reason to help others. Is it necessary to have a reason to do that? I don't think so."

"Some people are not only in our heart but they are in every breath we take."

"Pieces of jigsaw, even though they are all small and different, if you rotate them in different ways, never stop trying until the end, eventually they will fit."

"There is only one truth."

"The immortality is a fantasy. Life is short, so we should take care of it. The shorter the life is, the more fight we have to take for it."

" 'Brave' is the word of justice meaning casting your fears away, standing up and fighting it. It shouldn't be used as a reason for killing people."

"Don't let your rage overcome you no matter in what situation."

"If it is a precious memory, you mustn't forget it. That is because people who died lives only in our memories."

Wow, this is a lot. I scared myself too. :D

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"If I could be assured of your destruction, I would, in the interests of the public, cheerfully accept my death."

"Don't you run away from your destiny."

"Trick is like crossword that men created, They thought about it repeatedly, then they found an answer and came up with lots of theories. But what is pathetic is the reason why people kill each other. Even if you come up with a theory to explain this, I still can't understand. Even if I could, I wouldn't be able to take it."

"Even if you are facing a bitter aspect of life, drugs and murder are foul whatsoever with or without any excuses....deserve a red card for being a real loser."

"Is it necessary to have a reason? The reason of why people kill each other, I don't know...I don't even want to know...if there is one. But I, understand that, it doesn't have to have a reason to help others. Is it necessary to have a reason to do that? I don't think so."

"Some people are not only in our heart but they are in every breath we take."

"Pieces of jigsaw, even though they are all small and different, if you rotate them in different ways, never stop trying until the end, eventually they will fit."

"There is only one truth."

"The immortality is a fantasy. Life is short, so we should take care of it. The shorter the life is, the more fight we have to take for it."

" 'Brave' is the word of justice meaning casting your fears away, standing up and fighting it. It shouldn't be used as a reason for killing people."

"Don't let your rage overcome you no matter in what situation."

"If it is a precious memory, you mustn't forget it. That is because people who died lives only in our memories."

Wow, this is a lot. I scared myself too. :D

Mine is still more :P :P :P

Isn't the first one in volume 33 at the case of the lost watch and the second one at the episode of the plane??? Both are about Ran and Shinich...you must really love them to be together....judging from your post and name...

yes, i love them sooo much :)) well yeah, the first one was from movie 8, when ran was flying the plane. and the second one was from episode 270 / file 337 :)))

yes, i love them sooo much :)) well yeah, the first one was from movie 8, when ran was flying the plane. and the second one was from episode 270 / file 337 :)))

So I guess that you are. Kudo x ran fAn instead of kudo x ai / ayumi

I guess I'm not original, since most of my favorite quotes have been listed, but here's a list anyways:

"People can really change.

When they're far away from each other, their hearts will change.

It's so cruel that the only thing I can do is wait."

"Why did you save me? Why?"

"Is a reason nesessary? I don't know why you would kill someone. But as for saving someone...A logical mind isn't needed, right?"

"There is only one truth"

"With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails"

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."(This is also a Sherlock Holmes quote)

"courage is a word that gives you the strength to do what's right,you should not use it as a excuse to murder someone"

Even if you are facing a bitter aspect of life... Drugs and murder are foul, without any excuse, deserve a red card."

"A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop them from committing suicide is no better than a murderer himself "

"No, sir, Archer, I swear I gave my math homework to the pink monkey in the golf cart. He said he was the new gym teacher..."(This is actually a Case Closed Quote by Richard Moore, Kogoro's English name, but I LOVE IT!)

Oi Oi(I know it's not a quote, but any Conan fan knows this!)

"she should want to see me. if i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. all this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. i never want to see her cry anymore. even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. how immature of me, right?"

"you're always away during the important times and all you do is call. and there are times when you were finally here but disappear unexpectedly. every time... every time... always, always, leaving me behind alone. what do you think i am? i love you shinichi!"

"To fail to express his own feelings straightforwardly, leaving his girl in the dark- a typical love drama moron."

"No, sir, Archer, I swear I gave my math homework to the pink monkey in the golf cart. He said he was the new gym teacher..."(This is actually a Case Closed Quote by Richard Moore, Kogoro's English name, but I LOVE IT!)
Where's this from?

Where's this from?

It's actually a funny quote from Case Closed, the English Version, and it was when Kogoro (or Richard in the Case Closed version) was asleep on the couch, during episode 6. I double checked the original version, but he doesn't say it there (he says "I am the famous detective Mouri Kogoro" instead). He actually says:

No, sir, Archer, I swear I gave my math homework to the pink monkey in the golf cart. He said he was the new football coach...

(I wrote gym teacher instead of football coach. Maybe I should actually watch the episode again before I write down quotes!) :mrgreen:

It's actually a funny quote from Case Closed, the English Version, and it was when Kogoro (or Richard in the Case Closed version) was asleep on the couch, during episode 6. I double checked the original version, but he doesn't say it there (he says "I am the famous detective Mouri Kogoro" instead). He actually says:

No, sir, Archer, I swear I gave my math homework to the pink monkey in the golf cart. He said he was the new football coach...

(I wrote gym teacher instead of football coach. Maybe I should actually watch the episode again before I write down quotes!) :mrgreen:

oww sorry... I'm not really into Case Closed's Anime as I prefer Japanese with Eng sub and so, I did not knew where it came from. Sorrym107.gif

oww sorry... I'm not really into Case Closed's Anime as I prefer Japanese with Eng sub and so, I did not knew where it came from. Sorrym107.gif

It's okay! I prefer the Japanese version too, but I started watching the Japanese version after watching 130 English episodes!