Detective Conan World
gentleman thief

Does Shinichi hate Conan?

I think when all this things are over, he'll definitely miss his memory being Conan.

I have written a DC horror fan-fiction about this topic. Many years have past since the BO was destroyed. Shinichi returned to his own-self. He eventually married Ran and had kids. He is enjoying his fame (for defeating the organization), his fortune, and the happiness he has with his family. Everything go smoothly, until one day, when he sees Conan's ghost standing in his dark bedroom, staring straightly at him. (Conan's face is covered in blood). Since then, the hallucinations just keep coming and coming (which is described in detail in my fan-fiction)...

dont forget the 5 part thing... forgot its name... where Shinichi changed back for over a day.

he'd gotten so Used to his Conan Persona, that he forgot two times, in as many minutes,

He greeted the detective boys... who didnt recognize him and he seemed a bit melancholy at it I think

he DOES want his body back,, but I dont think he hates conan..

at the first time he really want to go back as soon as possible so bad.. but now, I think he wants to crush BO more than anything~

actually he can be always with Ran xDDD~ even bathing with her!! although is hard for him when ran crying..

that won't work if they're REALLY different.

I don't think so.... coz if it weren't for Conan, he would not have

1.Took a bath with Ran

2.Heard Ran saying that she likes Shinichi.

3.Slept on the same bed with him.

etc.