Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 6: Jupiter

(I got no clue)

Ash shook her head, glaring at Greyfield. "He ain't allowed ta leave. An' you don't even got authorization ta be here, mister out of a job." She flexed her fingers, and a spark jumped from one glove to the other across her scythe. "The question is, am I lockin' ya up awake, er unconscious?" Sparrow jumped at Petya, aiming for his barely healed wound from their last fight. She closed her eyes to avoid his ability and felt her scythe reach his side.

(@ AG4E: I just convict Ash to let Petya and Greyfield go. A reference from Saints Row)

"Fail..." Petya calmly said as he dodge the attack and he disarmed Ash, Greyfield threw the scythe away and he pulls a PM md. 63/65

(Here's the pic of PM md. 63/65:

PMmd.1963.jpg

)

Ash grabbed Petya's arm with both hands, sendinga current of her ability straight through him and twisting it so that he couldn't fire. She followed through with a throw, flipping him onto the ground. Even if the throw wasn't effective, that much Reaper's Touch will have him immobilized...  She stepped on his back and turned to Greyfield. "Well?"

"Still..." Greyfield sighed, he drops his PM.md 63 only to realize a explosion occurred at a building, "Well, Petya's is too dumb to blow a thing, but i'll cap her, help him to flee this damn city" A gunshot is heard. It was from Petya's gun. Although Ash was immobilized him, he still own the 'thing'.

Ash grabbed Petya's gun and stepped on his wrist, tugging the weapon from his grasp and expelling the magazine, and tossed the gun away. "Pops, get back in yer cell before I hafta hurt ya an' 'ave Brent drag ya back fer me." She grabbed Petya by the shirt and dragged him along as she herded Greyfield back to the prison, her ability charged and crackling with electricity.

"Not so f***ing bad, idiot" Petya smirked and he trying to separate him from Ash. He took Greyfield's PM.md 63 to fire it to Ash and three rounds was hit her feet and to add insult to injury, he use the PM's buttstock to worse Ash's wound. Greyfield asked him, "Ya know, you could have bought flowers instead of a gang of people trying to kill me." "Nah, guns is better than flowers and the good thing is, we found the goddamn armory." Petya looked to Ash in disgust. "Sorry, pal. I wont fall to your 'Rapper Touch' anymore, scum"

He then enters a van, loaded with firearms and driven by Greyfield with his crew. Petya astounded, "Well, did ya still have the 'reserve soldier'?" he enters the van and Greyfield spotted several Nubinelle blocking his way, and one of his crew pulls a PKP and he told him, "You drive, we'll take care of these fools" The van is moving to the 'silo'

Ash smirked, letting her bandages soak up the blood and wrapping new ones around her bare feet. "My pain tolerance is at a level ya wouldn't believe, pops..." She took her scythe from the floor and followed Greyfield. As she swung the scythe, slicing a hole in the passenger side door of the van, she said one word. "no."

With a flick of her wrist she shocked the whole vehicle with a sharp jolt of electricity, tearing the door off with another hit and using a charged strike to flip it once. "I said ya weren't leaving," she repeated as a group of armed rebels approached and extracted the injured AFs from the car, knocking them out for good measure and binding them in tight ropes before dragging them to the secure cells in the inner circle of the base. "An' stay there..." Ash knew there was no way for them to escape, so she turned her attention to a more important matter.

"Sakilla..." Sparrow took the photograph out of her pocket, giving it a touch for good measure before activating the tracer she'd set on Vivi's bird. She followed the signal until she reached the three girls, calling, "Oi, Sakila! Misaki! Vi!" She waved, hoping the other girls wouldn't ask about the new bloodstains and bullet holes... or anything about Greyfield for that matter.

Although Nubinelle were binded and tied Petya and his crew, he easily get rid of the tie and he told his men, releasing him, "Well, although you all were prisoned in this shitty prison, this following my plan and we'll have revenge with massacre the Nubinelle and we capture Ash, and we kill her brutally!" Petya looked at a guard and he insults him, "Эй, сволочь!" (Hey, scum!) The guard approached him, "Well, you again, Ash's-" his men brutally shot him in the chest with a silenced Makarov and Petya take the keys, rallying his comrades, "Every journey begins with a single step. This is Step 1!" One of his men asked "Did you know the way to the armory?" Greyfield told him, he takes a PP90M1 off of a dead guard, "Above this underground prison. Follow me! Petya, cover your comrades and leave none alive!"

"Suffer, you say? F-f-fine then. I'm going to hell anyway. Maybe this will be practice."

She sighed softly and blinked a few times before looking at the girl holding her down. The girl couldn't see her anymore, but her tight grip kept Sakila from escaping.

Not that she was planning to escape, of course.

"Oi, Sakila, Misaki, Vi!"

Her eyes flickered over to the new figure. Sparrow. She looked a bit more roughed up every time she saw her. Sakila giggled dryly before closing her eyes, the color of her body slowly reappearing.

"You guys okay over 'ere? I 'eard about all the commotion, but I was, ah... busy with some- stuff." She grinned and took a toothpick from her pocket, offering a couple for the others as she chewed on one. With a cough she added, "Uh, Sakila, I also know some other stuff, an'... I wanna say... I'll beat the daylights outta that freak who messed with ya any day o' the week"

The crowd shouted, "Secure the keys!" Petya asked them as Greyfield aid nearby prisoner battling Nubinelle guards and they take the weapons from them, "Now we take this prison, Svarska! What is Step 2?" The crowd replied with a scream, "Ascend from darkness!" Petya asked again, "3?" The prisoners eagerly shouted, "Rain fire!" Petya asking them after he brutally cuts a guard with a PP91, "4?" Prisoners shouted, "Unleash the horde!" Petya continued, "5?" "Skewer the winged beast!" Petya nodded and he told the prisoners, "6?" Several prisoners shouted, "Wield a fist of iron!"

Petya asked them a last question, "And 7?" The prisoners shouted "Raise Hell!"

She couldn't help but giggle at that. It was a disgusting sound, coming from a monster.

"Well," she said softly, "can't help but appreciate that."

She straightened up a bit more and sighed before continuing in a loud voice.

"Listen up. I know you hate me at this moment and I'll be damned if I didn't blame you. But before you arrived, I sent a text to Brent. The Battalion now knows the location of the missiles. They and the Rebels are heading there now."

She looked around.

"I don't know about you all, but wouldn't it be a good idea for us to go too? I don't care if you take me there as a prisoner. At least, grant me the wish of being able to finally see it all go down, once and for all."

(Sorry, Petya! This means that the armory is swiped clean of everything! No weapons for you! They're going down to the silo now! Nyah-hah-ha!)

Ash gave a curt nod. "We can. But ya gotta promise me somethin', all three o' ya. No more death, awright? No matter what 'appens out there, yer not ALLOWED ta fall. I won't let ya... Sakila, I know ya carrya lot o' hist'ry an' a load wider 'n yer willin' ta admit, but... I'm 'ere, along with these two, for ya, 'kay? I made a promise ta keep ya outta harm's way, an' that means ya can't look at yerself as a monster or somethin' else terrible that ya aren't. Yer human, girlie." She tucked the photograph further into her glove and smiled. "Now, who's ready ta kick some Forceless an' Intel ass?"

(Sorry, but I'll escape the prison, fully armed :P)

A Nubinelle is shouted with a strange Russian language, "Отпусти меня, сука, сволочь, я тебе жопу разорву! Блядь, я тебя разорву, сука, я тебя убью! Недоделанный подонок, отпусти меня! Не могу дышать, я тебя, зараза..." (Let go of me, b****! Bastard! I'll tear your ass! Damn! I'll kill you, b****! I'll kill you! You stupid motherf***er, let me go! I can't breathe, I kill you, bi...) How words were cut as Petya snaps his neck. The two run to a elevator that Petya sabotages. Petya asked the prisoners, "2?" The prisoners screamed, "Ascend from darkness!!"

They go into the elevator with other Svarska prisoners,  and the elevator comes up with a Nubinelle guard shooting several prisoners with a MP5 SMG. Greyfield then uses his Desert Eagle to kill the soldier, blowing his head to shreds.

(Underground armory and an warehouse full of weapons above the prison)

The door opens and the prisoners are gunned down by the Nubinelle MGs. One of the prisoners shouted, "The tower's going to rip us to shreds!" Petya calmed him, "Have faith, comrade!" he instructed the prisoner to take cover and a couple of soldiers then take out the tower with a SMAW. Petya suprised, "Holy shit! Where they got that?!" Greyfield nodded, "They already sacked the armory. We gotta arm ourselves and waste entire Nubinelle! Ura!" A defected soldier armed with AK74 shouted, "This way! Greyfield! Break open the arms lockers! Petya, climb the tower and support the uprising in the south!"

He and Petya run upstairs, "What about you?" he asked. Petya told him, "For our plan to work, we need every man to play his part!" the soldier muttered, "Step four... unleash the horde" Petya head outside "I'll rally the men!"

Ash tugged three strangely textured neon orange shirts from her bag. "Put these on, so I know who not to attack." She didn't feel the need to add that they were made of Kevlar, and that she was once again being protective...

There was a distant peal of successive crashes, like a roll of thunder, but too sharp and clamorous...

"It's started.. Hurry!" Sparrow turned as the others slipped on their orange shirts, charging her power and running toward the distant sounds. Dammit, they can't be falling... I won't let him take any more lives...

Greyfield observe Ash from his binoculars and he smirked, "Well, these b***hes was trying to rescue their friend uh? Lock up the prison! We need to engage them in fifteen minutes!" he ordered his general, "Petya, use your gun to slaughter them" Petya nodded as he ran off with his crew to flee, he wearing ballistic vest and he took a FN MAG from a box, he deploy it at a wall and he firing his MAG to incoming Nubinelle rebels, "I'll grant your death..."

(Wait wait wait wait. Sorry for being so witchy, but I am seriously confused at this point.

First of all, Petya was at the Battalion HQ, right? Greyfield was being kept prisoner in the Battalion HQ and you went to rescue him from there, right? So that means that the armory is ALSO in the Battalion HQ, right?

Okay. So I texted Brent and gave him the location of the missiles.

Right now, they are headed to the missiles. BUT BEFORE THAT, they armed themselves using the Battalion HQ armory. So NOW, the armory is empty. All of the weapons were taken by the 8ths and Rebels so that they can fight.

The whole point of my last post was to prevent your group from getting our weapons. Please don't disregard it.

Also, Ash, Vivi, Misaki, and I are far away from the HQ. in another village, in another district.)

"And... I'll feel the 8th suckass were trying to claim our 'silo' and we found the armory is locked" Petya looked around "Oh, shit... Part of the plan, we need to escape" They entering several van with the prisoners and they are heading to the silo, leaving the prisoners empty

There was a lot of chit chatter going on around Vivi.

She was stumped beyond control and the moment the words came out from Sakila she turned into a lifeless corpse.

'What is that girl saying? She's the killer of Mokou? The killer for Misaki's friend? The one who nearly killed Rei and made him a cripple? What's going on?'

Vivi allowed the rain to splatter on her face. A commotion broke out. Seems like a fight, but Vivi was too stunned to pay any attention. From the corner of her eye, she saw Misaki grabbing Sakila. Her eyes was filled with anger and a speck of hatred. She seems to have the intent on killing Sakila. However, Vivi made no move to stop Misaki. She wasn't even thinking whether or not to save Sakila or stop Misaki from killing her. The only thing in her mind now, are the words Sakila had just said.

'She caused all of this. She caused all of these terrible things. She was the main reason Rei ended up like this...'

Vivi's breathing grew heavier.

'What does this mean? What!? She's the one responsible? Is she really the one responsible!? Is she the real enemy!?!?'

Vivi turned to stare at Sakila who just turned and giggled a little at someone who just came. It was Sparrow. Vivi didn't care.

'She was the one?! You mean she was the one!?!!!!'

A tear streamed down Vivi's face.

Finally, the rest of them noticed Vivi's odd behavior. "Vivi?"

Her heart was thumping very fast as the images from that day flashed across her mind repeatedly.

"Vivi...? ....... Oh no..."

Vivi paid no attention to anyone else in the surroundings. She was too focused on Sakila's words.

"Vivi... I..." Sakila immediately stepped forward a little and tried to say something but was apparently stopped by the immense dark aura coming from Vivi.

"What..." Whispered vivi. "What did you just say...?" Vivi forced a terribly eerie smile on her face as if she had turned crazy, her head still hidden under her black hood.

"Vivi...?"

"You said..." Vivi's voice cracked while trying to force down her rage. "You're the one who did this to Rei? You're the one who caused that incident?!"

"That's... Right... Vivi I-"

"You mean... All of these I know about you... Was a lie?" Vivi lowered her head further. "You were lying to us all along?"

"Vivi..."

"You mean you pretended to be my friend... All of these was just an act? You pretended to help me, pretended to save my brother, pretended that you wanted to help me in my revenge... Pretended... " Vivi paused. "You... All of this... IS A LIE!?"

"VIVI!!!" All yelled as the girl pounced and grabbed Sakila by the throat with her face full of anger and hate.

"Vivi... I...*cough*"

"You... You mean...?" Vivi grinned crazily, "... You mean I have been wasting all my time chasing the wrong enemies the whole time... You mean my enemy wasn't really the AF.. You mean my target for revenge isn't really the AF BUT YOU ALL ALONG!?"

Vivi gritted her teeth so tight blood flowed out of her mouth. He fists clenched onto Sakila even tighter now until she had trouble breathing.

"Vivi!!! No!!! I totally understand how you are feeling right now!!! But we can't kill her!!! At least not yet!!!" Someone shouted from behind Vivi.

"Humph." Vivi managed a cold laugh and slowly released her grip on Sakila. The girl coughed to regain her breath. Vivi pulled down her hood from her head and stared coldly at Sakila. "Fight me."

"Fight you?" Sakila choked out. "Gladly. If it'll quench your thirst for revenge."

Getting up she grabbed an orange vest from Sparrow. "But first, I suggest you all come down to the silo. We should fight that battle before we fight ours, eh? Can't dillydally now."

She waited for their response. Vivi opened her mouth to say something, but Sakila realized she had one more thing left to say.

"Vivi, if Rei had been the leader of the AF and had given you a chance to get YOUR parents back, would you trust him? Would you put your faith in your last remaining connection to this world? Because that's what I did. Greyfield was family and he was offering something you all couldn't. What would you have done if you were in my place? You had it, too. Right? A loving family, a beautiful childhood. And then someone came and destroyed it. And that someone was me. Because someone ELSE had destroyed MY loving family, MY beautiful childhood."

She turned toward the direction of the explosions, her back facing the other three.

"You know, at least you HAVE someone left. You have your father, Misaki. You have your brother, Vivi, who still has a chance to survive. I don't know if you can understand. You do everything you can so that your brother has a chance to survive. You left the Battalion and joined the Rebellion. I tried to do the same thing. I tried to do whatever I could so that my parents could have a chance to survive."

Shrugging her shoulders, she turned back around and smiled bitterly. "But they didn't, did they?"