Detective Conan World
TML

Dr. Agasa & the Black Organization

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Dr. Agasa is affiliated with the Black Organization?

• Yes
    • No

I have recently found multiple sources suggesting that Dr. Agasa is somehow affiliated with the Black Organization, and it has even been suggested that he is actually the head of the BO. I haven't had time to process this information yet, but it certainly does not fit with what I know about him.

As such, I'd like to hear your opinions about this. Do you think that the theory of Dr. Agasa being affiliated with the Black Organization is plausible?

Several yrs ago I've heard the rumor that Dr is the boss of BO already...One evidence is that writing his Jap name from right to left and the result is the name Moriarty--Holmes' rival.

I dont know Japanese language..

I am going with the Japanese fan's rumours which makes me vote for Yes.

I dont know if the rumor started in Japan,but it was quite popular in China..

I suspect Kaito's father(the first version of Phantom Kid),although he was "said to be dead".

I dont know if the rumor started in Japan,but it was quite popular in China..

I suspect Kaito's father(the first version of Phantom Kid),although he was "said to be dead".

I'm suspecting an old man from vol 8 called Kaneshiro as he seemed to have lots of secrets and that case have connection with the night baron virus which is the virus that infected Agasa's computer from the drive that Akemi Miyano gave her profesor and when Ai and Conan was about to take it, the old man died and blablabla(vol 19)

I voted yes, although it was a hard decision. I thought back, and one time Ai said something to the extent of -kudo shinichi, you have been a part of their plan since a long time ago. You don't realize how involved you are- that would indicate that someone wanted Yukiko and Yuusaku's descendant to be a part of the plan... no? that's why it is possible.. although i still really hope that it isnt him

I voted yes, although it was a hard decision. I thought back, and one time Ai said something to the extent of -kudo shinichi, you have been a part of their plan since a long time ago. You don't realize how involved you are- that would indicate that someone wanted Yukiko and Yuusaku's descendant to be a part of the plan... no? that's why it is possible.. although i still really hope that it isnt him

Yay!!! Another one who thinks the same way I do.

Yay!!! Another one who thinks the same way I do.

I have to stick with facts... even IF i reaaaaaaally want it to turn out another way :P please let it be someone else that is the BO's boss... Agasa really isn't suited for that role...

I have to stick with facts... even IF i reaaaaaaally want it to turn out another way :P please let it be someone else that is the BO's boss... Agasa really isn't suited for that role...

It would be cool if Yamamura's grandma turned out to be the boss

It would be cool if Yamamura's grandma turned out to be the boss

wait... but... even if that would be one of the most hilarious and unexpected things... if vermouth is the favorite.. i am thinkin it is a guy... although... it could be a girl *shudder* i reaaaaally hope it is a guy now

wait... but... even if that would be one of the most hilarious and unexpected things... if vermouth is the favorite.. i am thinkin it is a guy... although... it could be a girl *shudder* i reaaaaally hope it is a guy now

Guy...Guy...guy...Toichi Kuroba! She might be his fav student...

I have certain feelings as to who the boss is:

First off (unless this was translated incorrectly), the boss might be male. Gin says, "To gain his trust, he wants you to clean out somebody

Source

Second, Vermouth is the boss's favorite member, and he lets her do her own thing, but occasionally contacts her when he thinks she's had too much freedom. But what I wonder is why Vermouth is his/her favorite? Obviously, the boss must have loads of information on each member, and knows when Vermouth does too much, but there are other members such as Gin who follow his every motive without a single thought or emotion. Obviously, it's not because of her showing of emotions unlike the other members, because this is an evil organization that kills, so if you can't kill, you're certainly not helpful to the boss.

The Organization has been around for a long time. At least 20 years ago, Vermouth killed Jodie's father because he had too much information on her and her background (which at the time she was still in the Organization). The boss may have changed, but maybe not. If the boss did change, it would probably be passed down to a son/daughter or nephew/niece etc.

According to the Case Closed Casebook (an unnoficial guide to the series but it's facts have been proven mostly true), there was a Gosho Aoyama interview that said:

The boss had been introduced to the manga at one point.

Haibara would be shocked to find out the true identity (this could mean someone she trusted, someone who seemed too old/young/stupid/unlikely to be the boss, someone she thought was dead, etc.)

The true name of the Syndicate is tied to the leader's identity

Some other facts we've stumbled upon as the story progresses:

The boss believes Akai Shuichi is the "silver bullet" of the Organization. He/she obviously knows of Akai's great intelligence, speed, and agility. That means either the boss has witnessed this before, or he/she got a REALLY good description of Akai from someone in the Organization.

When contacting the boss' email, the keys typed out the nursery rhyme Nanatsu No Ko (七つの子), which translates to Seven Children. This can mean a multitude of things about the boss. This implies he/she is Japanese or has lived in Japan for a while or has studied a lot of Japanese culture, since the song Nanatsu No Ko is not well known in other places besides for Japan.Maybe the title or lyrics have a significance to the boss:

Lyrics:

karasu, naze naku no

Crow, why do you cry?

karasu wa yama ni

kawaii nanatsu no ko ga iru kara yo

Because it has 7 cute kids in the mountain

kawaii kawaii to

karasu wa naku no

crow cries "kawaii - kawaii"

kawaii kawaii to naku n da yo

"kawaii - kawaii", it cries

yama no furusa e itte mite goran

marui me o shita ii ko da yo

Go to its old home at the mountain,

and you will see its round-eyed, lovely kids

The song, which uses the notes Si la so la Si la so la re mi re do re mi so la for the beginning, has brought Conan to discover the boss' e-mail.

The boss uses alcoholic codenames: The boss may have a preference for alcohol or has a connection in the past or by his/her name to alcohol. Or maybe the boss relates alcohol to darker things. Obviously the codenames are used to cover up their true names, but I wonder what the significance is...

The Boss seems to have a lot of knowledge on mysteries: Passwords and codes in the organization have a lot to do with mysteries, for example, the password Sherringford, one of the names Sir Arthur Conan Doyle considered before deciding on Sherlock Holmes. Maybe the boss enjoys mysteries and puzzles, or maybe he/she knows a detective or mystery freak...

The boss takes extreme caution: When it comes down to it, the boss tends to be extremely careful in what he/she does. Even Vermouth noted this in file 704.

I have multiple opinions and guesses as to who the boss is, and I guess Dr. Agasa wouldn't be one of my guesses for the boss per say, but I think he could be related as a member. With his intelligence and great inventing skills, I doubt the Organization would just ignore his talent... maybe he works for the Organization or builds things for them without noticing (the rich patrons that buy his inventions perhaps?)

• Upvote 3

First off (unless this was translated incorrectly), the boss might be male. Gin says, "To gain his trust, he wants you to clean out somebody

Source

Second, Vermouth is the boss's favorite member, and he lets her do her own thing, but occasionally contacts her when he thinks she's had too much freedom. But what I wonder is why Vermouth is his/her favorite? Obviously, the boss must have loads of information on each member, and knows when Vermouth does too much, but there are other members such as Gin who follow his every motive without a single thought or emotion. Obviously, it's not because of her showing of emotions unlike the other members, because this is an evil organization that kills, so if you can't kill, you're certainly not helpful to the boss.

The Organization has been around for a long time. At least 20 years ago, Vermouth killed Jodie's father because he had too much information on her and her background (which at the time she was still in the Organization). The boss may have changed, but maybe not. If the boss did change, it would probably be passed down to a son/daughter or nephew/niece etc.

According to the Case Closed Casebook (an unnoficial guide to the series but it's facts have been proven mostly true), there was a Gosho Aoyama interview that said:

Haibara would be shocked to find out the true identity (this could mean someone she trusted, someone who seemed too old/young/stupid/unlikely to be the boss, someone she thought was dead, etc.)

The boss believes Akai Shuichi is the "silver bullet" of the Organization. He/she obviously knows of Akai's great intelligence, speed, and agility. That means either the boss has witnessed this before, or he/she got a REALLY good description of Akai from someone in the Organization.

When contacting the boss' email, the keys typed out the nursery rhyme Nanatsu No Ko (七つの子), which translates to Seven Children. This can mean a multitude of things about the boss. This implies he/she is Japanese or has lived in Japan for a while or has studied a lot of Japanese culture, since the song Nanatsu No Ko is not well known in other places besides for Japan.Maybe the title or lyrics have a significance to the boss:

Lyrics:

karasu, naze naku no

Crow, why do you cry?

karasu wa yama ni

kawaii kawaii to

karasu wa naku no

The song, which uses the notes Si la so la Si la so la re mi re do re mi so la for the beginning, has brought Conan to discover the boss' e-mail.

The boss uses alcoholic codenames: The boss may have a preference for alcohol or has a connection in the past or by his/her name to alcohol. Or maybe the boss relates alcohol to darker things. Obviously the codenames are used to cover up their true names, but I wonder what the significance is...

The Boss seems to have a lot of knowledge on mysteries: Passwords and codes in the organization have a lot to do with mysteries, for example, the password Sherringford, one of the names Sir Arthur Conan Doyle considered before deciding on Sherlock Holmes. Maybe the boss enjoys mysteries and puzzles, or maybe he/she knows a detective or mystery freak...

The boss takes extreme caution: When it comes down to it, the boss tends to be extremely careful in what he/she does. Even Vermouth noted this in file 704.

I have multiple opinions and guesses as to who the boss is, and I guess Dr. Agasa wouldn't be one of my guesses for the boss per say, but I think he could be related as a member. With his intelligence and great inventing skills, I doubt the Organization would just ignore his talent... maybe he works for the Organization or builds things for them without noticing (the rich patrons that buy his inventions perhaps?)

O.o ur prob right, i like the explanation :)

Source

Lyrics:

karasu, naze naku no

Crow, why do you cry?

karasu wa yama ni

kawaii kawaii to

karasu wa naku no

So we can conclude that the boss should be a male(about 75% chance)

Anokata Could Be Ran mouri, Kogoro Mouri,Ayumi Yoshida,Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya.Genta Kojima,Yusaku Kudo,Yukiko Kudo,Subaru Okiya,Juzo Megure,Kiyonaga Matsumoto,James Black,Akemi Miyano Jirokichi Suzuki.Old Characters and New Characters.

Anokata Could Be Ran mouri, Kogoro Mouri,Ayumi Yoshida,Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya.Genta Kojima,Yusaku Kudo,Yukiko Kudo,Subaru Okiya,Juzo Megure,Kiyonaga Matsumoto,James Black,Akemi Miyano Jirokichi Suzuki.Old Characters and New Characters.

I don't think those in the first row is anokata... If Suzuki Jirokichi is anokata, that would be cool

I don't think those in the first row is anokata... If Suzuki Jirokichi is anokata, that would be cool

dude, if suzuki jirokichi is anokata, that would be hilarious... i would actually feel bad for the organization