Detective Conan World
PhiBrainChild

PhiBrainChild's Report

You thought I died didn’t you? Well, I found the chance to write this, and I’m gonna use it.

The thing is I didn’t have any internet connection for like, past two weeks, maybe. The reason for that is that I’m changing my internet provider. I’ll hopefully get my internet connection any day now, and thanks to you, I’ll have a damn huge homework to do, by looking at all of the notifications.

RP has probably ended, without me, unfortunately. I guess that Mystery Freak, Phi, didn’t get his chance to ‘’confess’’. Another mystery that has yet to be solved.

Other than that, my last year at high school has started. It’ll probably be the most troublesome year, counting the exams for college and stuff. I guess I’ll try my best to avoid as much work as I can, to continue my lazy tradition. I hope that the same team is still active around here, and of course, I hope that there are many new testing subjects members here.

I can get lost in writing, so this’ll do for now.

[i’ll Be Back]

dkaito.jpg

Sincerely, PhiBrainChild

• Upvote 1

I think I can finally say that I'm officially back. I've got a new internet provider, and I've installed everything this morning. Let's just hope that it'll work alright.

By this, I'll try to make sure that this thread is locked up, and start doing my long awaited homework-

homework.png

PhiBrainChild