Detective Conan World
Rye

Rye's Art Thread

Here are two new drawings.... They're both made in dAmuro and are both mouse-drawn.

love_2_by_skypiercer17-d5e2uvl.png

love_1_by_skypiercer17-d5e2us6.png

I both drew them for a friend~

lemonadedrop.gif?3

These are for her ^

• Upvote 3

Yeah, the circle cross thing~ I used to do that to, I was too lazy to draw guidelines. But when you get in the habit of drawing them, they don't take to long to do and your faces really improve.

Talented as always, Nice!

Cardcaptor Sakura ã… _ã…  one of my favorite "Magical girl themed" show... nostalgia...

really great with the drawings in pink and hearts ~ <3

Awww...thanks!!! ^-^

Well, this is another Cardcaptor Sakura drawing~ ^^

cardcaptor_sakura_by_skypiercer17-d5ifwtq.jpg

I drew it straight into the paper with my My Gel pen. I just grabbed it and drew. Well, the coloring...still Crayola crayons and Faber Castel colored pencils and some unknown colored pens. ^^

Hope you like it~

LOL Kero's too fat xD

Hehehe...

• Upvote 3

nice. love the detail you've put effort into.

I'll come back and see thoroughly later;; I forgot I had o do something atm;;;

;

The colors~ hehehehe... yes, Kero looks awkward a bit but it's fine :P

I guess all I can say here is... the hair. it's kind of distracting if you have those lines in between the white part (or shine or whatever that is called)and the actual hair color. ... :huh: ... or actually it may be fine...

but I really like it still XD

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

This is nice... :D

And do you not get bored of coloring? How much does it take you to finish one drawing?

Hahaha....THANKS! :)

It takes me...an hour? If it's something like the CCS drawing XD. Yes it gets boring, but I usually make a commitment and...well...I try to finish it no mater how my hand hurts. It's really tough.

nice. love the detail you've put effort into.

I'll come back and see thoroughly later;; I forgot I had o do something atm;;;

;

The colors~ hehehehe... yes, Kero looks awkward a bit but it's fine :P

I guess all I can say here is... the hair. it's kind of distracting if you have those lines in between the white part (or shine or whatever that is called)and the actual hair color. ... :huh: ... or actually it may be fine...

but I really like it still XD

Thanks! :D

Hahaha....THANKS! smile.gif

It takes me...an hour? If it's something like the CCS drawing XD. Yes it gets boring, but I usually make a commitment and...well...I try to finish it no mater how my hand hurts. It's really tough.

:o

Let's see... For me, if I draw from my mind it takes about 1-7 days. If a draw from a pic right in front of me... months?

Rye... You are my role model for drawing nice and quick :mellow:

:o

Let's see... For me, if I draw from my mind it takes about 1-7 days. If a draw from a pic right in front of me... months?

Rye... You are my role model for drawing nice and quick :mellow:

...Whoa. petrifiedplz.gif?1

I'm flattered, Yuki~

Don't worry, I know you'll be able to draw quickly someday. Just keep on practicing. And taking long in drawing isn't bad at all. As they say, slowly but surely. And you'll be able to make more details and be more accurate. So, practice! You'll get there someday. :)

Oh yeah.....I'll start posting my drawings from Instagram soon. Or should I just link you to it? Hahah.

I'd really appreciate it if you would check out my Instagram account: @xhiiroi

Here's a link to the web version of IG, and my account. http://instagram.com/xhiiroi

Thanks!

I'll try to post my drawings here, too.

Edit:

This is a drawing of Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia, which I posted on Instagram a long time ago. I'd like your opinion...how is it? :>

0d3709ee4d0611e2af8422000a9e28e9_7.jpg

Edited by Rye
  • Upvote 2

...Whoa. petrifiedplz.gif?1

I'm flattered, Yuki~

Don't worry, I know you'll be able to draw quickly someday. Just keep on practicing. And taking long in drawing isn't bad at all. As they say, slowly but surely. And you'll be able to make more details and be more accurate. So, practice! You'll get there someday. :)

Oh yeah.....I'll start posting my drawings from Instagram soon. Or should I just link you to it? Hahah.

I'd really appreciate it if you would check out my Instagram account: @xhiiroi

Here's a link to the web version of IG, and my account. http://instagram.com/xhiiroi

Thanks!

I'll try to post my drawings here, too.

Edit:

This is a drawing of Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia, which I posted on Instagram a long time ago. I'd like your opinion...how is it? :>

0d3709ee4d0611e2af8422000a9e28e9_7.jpg

Kawaiiiiiiii!!!

After stalking your Instagram acc, I found out that the pictures/drawings you post there are so much better than the ones here. :/ and.. What do you usually use while drawing?

You stalked me? Betcha didn't find much there :P xD

You think so? Thank you whistleplz.gif?1

Well....those drawings are much recent drawings. The drawings here are older ones~  boredomplz.gif?1

Materials? Drawing materials? Hmm...just a normal Dong-A Mechanical Pencil, HB Lead (0.5), Faber Castell Classic Colour Pencils (48 set), Just a normal sketchpad, Li'l Hands Coloring Pens (Markers), Faber Castell Connector Pens, some random Stabilo markers, Dong-A Hexaplus Felt-tip Pens, and Maped Color Pencils (24 set).

As for inking, I use just normal pens, like Dong-A Finetech Gel Pen (0.3), Pilot G-Tech(0.3), and Panda ballpens. The pens I use to ink/draw are the ones I use for writing xD I usually don't use pencils, just ballpens. I just wing it.

I don't have expensive/super high-quality materials, since we're not that rich. But I really wanna have Copic markers, though. TT^TT

Oh yeah, I'm also trying to practice using watercolors, so I bought a Dong-A Watercolor Set (8 colors).

Well...that's it. Thank you again!

You stalked me? Betcha didn't find much there :P xD

You think so? Thank you whistleplz.gif?1

Well....those drawings are much recent drawings. The drawings here are older ones~  boredomplz.gif?1

Materials? Drawing materials? Hmm...just a normal Dong-A Mechanical Pencil, HB Lead (0.5), Faber Castell Classic Colour Pencils (48 set), Just a normal sketchpad, Li'l Hands Coloring Pens (Markers), Faber Castell Connector Pens, some random Stabilo markers, Dong-A Hexaplus Felt-tip Pens, and Maped Color Pencils (24 set).

As for inking, I use just normal pens, like Dong-A Finetech Gel Pen (0.3), Pilot G-Tech(0.3), and Panda ballpens. The pens I use to ink/draw are the ones I use for writing xD I usually don't use pencils, just ballpens. I just wing it.

I don't have expensive/super high-quality materials, since we're not that rich. But I really wanna have Copic markers, though. TT^TT

Oh yeah, I'm also trying to practice using watercolors, so I bought a Dong-A Watercolor Set (8 colors).

Well...that's it. Thank you again!

If you've still got those things I must be a beggar :P my drawings improved, maybe I should upload something soon. BUT YOUR DRAWINGS ARE AWESOME Oniichan is proud! :'D

If you've still got those things I must be a beggar :P my drawings improved, maybe I should upload something soon. BUT YOUR DRAWINGS ARE AWESOME Oniichan is proud! :'D

Oh? What things do you have?

YOU SHOULD!!!!!!

AWW.....THANK YOU!!! I'M REALLY FLATTERED <33333

Oh? What things do you have?

YOU SHOULD!!!!!!

AWW.....THANK YOU!!! I'M REALLY FLATTERED <33333

I have a pencil, Dux 2.5 HB, A uniball gel pen but that's for school and besides that a Piano Point. (0.8mm)