Detective Conan World
natsu-DS

はじめました (o^∇^o)

Hellooo. Just popping in here to introduce myself. I never knew there was such an awesome Detective Conan forum. Yay for google XD

名前はなつです。

私はアニメや音楽が大好きです。

私はミュージシャンとしての安倍圭子下桐朋学園大学で勉強することを期待しています。

名探偵コナンは最高ですww

So I'll be hanging out around these forums for a while. ^ ^

よろしくお願いします!

uhh.. here is what i said up there.. XD

My name is Natsu.

I love anime and music.

I am hoping to study at Tōhō Gakuen School of Music under a Keiko Abe as a Musician.

Detective Conan is the BEST! :P

and that last part said yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

oh i forgot to mention, but I play marimba and other Percussion instruments.

Edited by natsu-DS

Even though I think your use of Japanese is pretty cool, I and the rest of the membership will probably appreciate it if you keep your posts in English. There are specific Japanese discussion threads, if you so desire

Otherwise, welcome to our world!

Hellooo. Just popping in here to introduce myself. I never knew there was such an awesome Detective Conan forum. Yay for google XD

名前はなつです。

私はアニメや音楽が大好きです。

名探偵コナンは最高ですww

よろしくお願いします!

Welcome to DCW! I am a bit excited,knowing you are Japanese!

Nice to meet you,Natsu-san!

はじめまして、ユーザーネームはconankoibitoですけど呼ば名はさくのといいます。

まあ、日本語がちょっと話せるなんてまだ英語分かります。

ああ、SouthPawさんが言ってのように正しいです~

ちょっとあらゆる文章が英語に翻訳してタイプをしてください。

(だから、こちらはアメリカ人がいっぱいです。)

僕は日本語を喋るできる、だから~はーい、日本語OK!

はーい。よろしくね!

You can click out the "Language Forum" for so many languages, such as Japanese.

Anyways,Nice to meet you again.

Even though I think your use of Japanese is pretty cool, I and the rest of the membership will probably appreciate it if you keep your posts in English. There are specific Japanese discussion threads, if you so desire

Otherwise, welcome to our world!

Ohohoho,I'm a little awkward 'bout it.

lol i am actually american. i just know japanese. ^ ^

i'll keep it to english. just wanted to introduce myself with a bit of good ol' japanese.

i am self-taught, but am planning on enrolling into The Naganuma School of Japanese Language in Tokyo with a year or two to be able to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. All just to get into Toho Gakuen School of Music. ^ ^

But yeah I actually found this forum through a language forum, which lead me to a blog from Kaoko-san. and thus to detectiveconanworld. XD

Hey, welcome to DCW! It's cool that you can speak Japanese! *low self-esteem* xP

Oh, right, you probably shouldn't double post! If you have to add something, just click edit, kk? *found out the hard way*

Anyways, welcome again! Don't be lazy like me and post around, make friends, and have fun! ^^

Ooh, a musician! That's great! I'm a bit of a musician myself, but I don't play any percussive instruments, unfortunately. Anyway, I hope you have a great time here! Welcome to DCW!

i'll keep it to english. just wanted to introduce myself with a bit of good ol' japanese.

i am self-taught, but am planning on enrolling into The Naganuma School of Japanese Language in Tokyo with a year or two to be able to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. All just to get into Toho Gakuen School of Music. ^ ^

But yeah I actually found this forum through a language forum, which lead me to a blog from Kaoko-san. and thus to detectiveconanworld. XD

>>You're great... how did you "self taught" yourself?

Btw, Hope we can be friends :)

learning how to read and say hiragana on top of just watching a lot of anime for years. i gradually became more accustomed to the language. as well as deciding to go to school in japan, i continued to learn different kanji and communicated more with japanese people. once you know how to read, understanding sentence structures becomes easier.

but i do still have a lot more to learn.♪♪

名前はなつです。

私はアニメや音楽が大好きです。

名探偵コナンは最高ですww

よろしくお願いします!

uhh.. here is what i said up there.. XD

My name is Natsu.

I love anime and music.

I am hoping to study at Tōhō Gakuen School of Music under a Keiko Abe as a Musician.

Detective Conan is the BEST! :P

and that last part said yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

oh i forgot to mention, but I play marimba and other Percussion instruments.

おはよう ^-^ 私はなむです。よろしく *wink* :D 

Hope you'll like it here :P

Hey, welcome to DCW! It's cool that you can speak Japanese! *low self-esteem* xP

Oh, right, you probably shouldn't double post! If you have to add something, just click edit, kk? *found out the hard way*

Anyways, welcome again! Don't be lazy like me and post around, make friends, and have fun! ^^

Same here... the hard way *hides from memories* Joking it wasn't that bad *laughs*

woooow~~ that's awesome <333333 1775465355wan.gif I also learned to write Hangul just by myself

anyway, WELCOME TO DCW~~~~! :D you can call me Erza-chan if you want to, since im an ErzaXNatsu shipper 1775465290wan.gif