Detective Conan World
silverbullet28

Kudo or L?

Ooooh both their seiyuu is the same person... I really loved their voices - Yamaguchi Kappei as seiyuu. Even Kaitou KID is voiced by him! XD SOmehow I loved all the characters voiced by him: Kaitou kid, Kudou Shinichi, L, Inuyasha!!!!

yeah!! in totality, we both love kappei's voice LOL...

and kappei voices awesome characters!! kyaah >///<

I prefer Kudo, just because I find the anime more encompassing and less, "Eventual Death"-like. I also prefer Kudo as he deals with real criminals, (The B.O.) and nothing spiritual/magical. Also, his deductions are more fun, and he actually takes down the criminals sometimes. :) Although L is my nickname...

the way i see it, there are some eps where l seems a bit...slow. it takes him a while to figure out some stuff that kudo wouldve figured out right away....other times, he seems smarter...but i have to go with shinichi because he seems smater than l most of the time.

ps. wouldnt it be cool if kira led the black organiztion?

Well Difference In both detective's is Reality

Death Note was probably more realistic like police were corrupted and Lot's Of real Firing And All

And Detective conan is A Fantasy For mystery Loving People.

I'd say L. Death Note is overall much more believable than Detective Conan is. L never solved cases with luck. Conan is too darn lucky sometimes.