Detective Conan World
Remy

do you want to be a detective?

hi

my question is so clear, is not it?

me no cause this work needs high level of breave and resposiplity . I have both but do want to meet a killer or a thief.

what about you and do you like the topic?

Ohohoho~

Looks like you might have to check your connection problems... You have 5 of the exact same topics floating around... You might want to contact an admin to close the rest of the topics started by mistake...

anyways. No. A detective is hard work. Unless you have someone to do everything for you. A detective also have to dive into other people's 'dirty' business and tasks, (sometimes weird and gruesome) which I have no interest in doing. People only see the glamorous side when a detective finally solves a case. They often forget about the hard work the detective had to put in to finally solve it. To me, a detective's job is actually pretty dark. Even if I am a genius and have the brains, I wouldn't want to be a detective in real life.

actually i want to be a criminal profiler. Majoring in psychology, i will be called in for my area's of expertise on a case and evaluate suspects, just to get detectives on the right sent. Much like a Sherlock Holmes of sorts.

i WOULD want to be a detective but for that i should have a sharp brain and sharp eyes too that i don't have :P

i wish i had shinichi's brain...lol :lol:

I agree with everyone. To have sharp eyes for details, a brain that can store thousands of information relating to ANYTHING, to be quick and be confident in their guesses.....I can't do it. ;______________;

Sometimes I wish I were Shinichi or Conan.

thank u all friendS

I got u

most of u like conan but do not want to be a detective . your dreams are so nice^_^.

I hope u reach them