Detective Conan World
Suika

Favorite Anime Characters!

In no particular order:

Kaitou Kid: Kiddo-sama~

Haibara Ai: Sarcastic humor, tragic past, and tsundere? :D

Usui Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama: He's just too awesome, especially in his chibi form.

Luffy (One Piece): He's so dumb... But he has a big heart.

Nami (One Piece): Not your average burglar-cat, ne?

Ryuk (Death Note): He's got to be the funniest Shinigami ever.

Sesshiomaru (Inuyasha): He started off as an evil character, and then Rin came.

Rin (Inuyasha): So sweet~

Maou Sadao (Harataku Maou-sama): He's so innocent-looking, that Satan.

EDIT: New favorite character *-*

Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin): Best. Character. Ever.

tumblr_n7le8wKSwA1rkmjxwo1_500.gif

Edited by Santa

I have so many favorite characters I'll try to keep this short

• Finnian from Black Butler's my all time favorite character. I watched Black Butler when I first got into anime, got very attached to him, and just never quite moved on,,,
  • Armin Arlelt from snk's also up there. I don't really like snk anymore but I still love Armin a lot. I like that he's tactician(...? Strategist...? both???) and I just admire some of his qualities and relate to him to some extent.
  • Natsume Takashi from Natsume Yuujinchou.... I just want him to be happy, protected and never harmed. I have parental feelings for this one.
  • Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4. I like all the P4 kids a lot--hence my icon and sig, but Naoto's by far my favorite. I also relate to her in some aspects.
  • The main four from Hunter x Hunter. I just-- ....my children
  • Most of the Haikyuu!! characters but Tanaka Ryounosuke's my favorite. The delinquent looking characters that are actually huge nerds are my weakness.
  • Kuga Yuuma from World Trigger. He's different from a lot characters I've seen. I really like his thought process, I find it interesting and very "if you got yourself into this mess you're getting yourself out of it" 

Hiei - Yu Yu Hakusho

Spike - Cowboy Bebop

Kakashi - Naruto

Gohan - DBZ

Haibara - DC

Heero Yuy - Gundam Wing

• Okabe Rintarou- Steins;Gate

Makise Kurisu- Steins;Gate

Every character from Nichijou (though Yuuko and Mai are personal faves)

Hange Zoë- Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

Riza Hawkeye- FMA/FMAB

Heiji- DC

Kneesocks- PSG

Reisuke Houjou (Fifth)- Mirai Nikki

DC:-

Shinichi/Conan

Heiji

Shuuichi

Anokata

Hajime no Ippo:-

Ippo

Takamura

Inuyasha:-

Inuyasha

Seshumaro

Yu Yu Hakusho:-

The big 4

Captain Tsubasa:-

Captain Tsubasa

Shingo Aoi

One Outs:-

Tokichi Toua

Samurai X:-

Kenshin

Samurai 7:-

Shimada Kambei

apparently there are lots of favorites..I just cannot name them all...there are so much...

1- Goku. Need I say anything ? He's basically the figure of anime and manga, and Dragon Ball greatly participated in the worldwide popularization of manga / anime all around the world. Authors of the most popular shonen all admitted that Toriyama's work was a huge influence to them. Goku is also very charismatic, and it's the perfect hero anyone can wish for: strong, kind, powerful, friendly, and silly at the same, which serves a lot for humor. I also like him because he's a fighting genius: he learnt the Kamemeha in seconds while it took 50 years to Master Roshi.

2- Gon Freecss. The main character of Hunter x Hunter. At first he may seem like your average shonen protagonist, but he's above it. Of course he shares several traits with other shonen protagonist, but in this manga / anime, nothing is black and white, but instead grey. Gon is extremely stubborn, but also very selfish, which is clearly exposed in the last arc to date if you ever watch it. Yet he's very friendly and joyful at the same time. In fights, he doesn't care about what can happen to him, and sometimes doesn't realize that the enemy he is fighting is clearly stronger than him. For example he got beat very badly in a fight where in order to win you had to make your opponent surrender. He didn't give up even though he got his left arm broken. Gon  is the type of guy who will literally fight his enemy to death.

3- Ran Mouri. She is the main female character from Detective Conan, I think she is a very interesting character, and never loses faith in people she cares about. This is a trait I admire amongst people, and I think she illustrates this well. I also love that we get to have a strong female character not used for fan-service (in a perverted way I mean, e.g. boob and panty shot every so often).

4- Saitama. The main protagonist from One Punch Man. This guy is only a big satire of shonen. I like to call this an "anti-shonen". First Saitama is already the strongest and beats all of his enemies with one punch, hence the name. Also his looks. Every protagonist is very stylish with their unique design, but Saitama is bald, and looks like an average human. Yet he's very epic and satisfying to watch fighting after the villain has beaten up everybody else. I find hilarious how non-chalant he is when his enemy is showing off about their power and how "superior" they are. He just stops them with a big "shut up !" and they get mad and killed right after. Lolz.

• Detective Conan: Conan Edogawa (not Shinichi), Ai Haibara, Amuro Tooru
    Spoiler

Sawada Hiroki (Movie 6)

• Attack on Titan: Levi Ackerman, Annie Leonhart, Pieck Finger
  • 86 EIGHTY-SIX: Theoto Rikka
  • Chihayafuru: Shinobu Wakamiya
  • Moriarty the Patriot: William James Moriarty
  • Spy x Family: Loid Forger, Anya Forger
  • The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting: Yaeka Sakuragi, Kazuhiko Sakuragi
  • Magic Kaito 1412: Kaito Kuroba
Edited by Detective Enola

On 11/28/2014 at 5:11 PM, Kirsch said:

In no particular order:

Kaitou Kid: Kiddo-sama~

Haibara Ai: Sarcastic humor, tragic past, and tsundere? :D

Usui Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama: He's just too awesome, especially in his chibi form.

Luffy (One Piece): He's so dumb... But he has a big heart.

Nami (One Piece): Not your average burglar-cat, ne?

Ryuk (Death Note): He's got to be the funniest Shinigami ever.

Sesshiomaru (Inuyasha): He started off as an evil character, and then Rin came.

Rin (Inuyasha): So sweet~

Maou Sadao (Harataku Maou-sama): He's so innocent-looking, that Satan.

EDIT: New favorite character *-*

Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin): Best. Character. Ever.

tumblr_n7le8wKSwA1rkmjxwo1_500.gif

I adore Haibara Ai too!